Dear Applicants, are you looking for AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019? If yes, then this is the right place for you. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organize written examination for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Posts. Participants who are appearing for the exam can check AP Panchayat Raj Exam Syllabus 2019 here. Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Exam will go to take place on 21.04.2019. For best preparation of exam, applicants can download Syllabus from here. For more details, Candidate must read the given article carefully.
General Details For AP Panchayat Raj Exam 2019 | AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019
Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Well known as: APPSC
SubDepartment: Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj
Total Vacancy: 1051
Name of Posts: Panchayat Secretary
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Official Portal: psc.ap.gov.in
Dates To Remember For Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Exam 2019 – AP Panchayat Raj Exam Syllabus 2019
AP Panchayat Raj Advertisement Number: 13/2018
Starting date to apply for Panchayat Secretary Exam: 27.12.2019
Last Date to fill application form: 19.01.2019
Availability of AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus: Available here
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam (Preliminary) Date: 21.04.2019
Panchayat Secretary Exam (Mains) Date: 02.08.2019
Selection Criteria For AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2019 | AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019
Department will organize written examination for the candidates who have filled application forms for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Post. The written exam will consist of two stages i.e. Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam. Applicants who get qualify in prelims exam will eligible to appear in Mains Exam. Finally, selection of the participants will totally on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. To prepare well for the written exam, aspirants should download AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 from the link given below.
Exam Pattern For Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Exam 2019 – AP Panchayat Raj Exam Syllabus 2019
For Preliminary Exam Of 1051 Panchayat Secretary Exam 2019
|S.No.||Examination Name||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||APPSC Prelims Exam||General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||150 Minutes|
|2.||Rural Development and Problems in
Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
For Mains Exam Of AP Panchayat Raj Exam 2019 – AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019
|Sl.No||Papers||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||I||General Studies: Mental Ability and Language Ability||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2.||II||Contemporary Problems & Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150 Minutes|
- AP Panchayat Secretary Exam will be objective type in nature.
- There will negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- Prelims exam will be offline & Mains exam will be online.
Important Topics In AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 – AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019
AP Panchayat Raj Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Studies
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance.
- Key Schemes of A.P Panchayat Raj Department
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries Rural artisans.
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & information technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability & data interpretation.
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2019 For Mental Ability – AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
- Basic things regarding Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard)
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments
- Economic development in India since independence
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions
- Implications to financial resources of state government
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing & consequential issues
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & IT
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement
- Events of national and international importance
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political & legal implications/problems, including
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs
- The socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital, and it’s financial implications
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP & the arbitrariness of certain provisions
AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 For Mains Exam – AP Panchayat Secretary Exam
- Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in AP
- Key Schemes of AP Panchayat Raj Department
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Sociology: History & Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Accounting & administering funds received under various schemes
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of AP: Role of Banks, cooperatives and Micro Finance
Important Links For AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019
People May Also Check
Conclusion: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Jobs. Applicants can download AP Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 from here. For more details candidate read the above article.