Office Assistant APG Bank recruitment : APG (Andhra Pragathi Grameena) Bank has released a recruitment notification for filling up 108 Office Assistant Post. Candidates who are interested to apply should send their applications in the online mode before the last date 01.10.15. Participants can download more details through the official site at www.apgb.in.
Details for APG Bank recruitment 2015 :
Name of the Department : Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
Official Website : www.apgb.in
Job Location : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
Application Mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 108 posts
Name of the Post : Office Assistant
1. For SC category : 20 post
2. For ST category : 16 post
3. For OBC category : 35 post
4. For General category : 37 post
Important dates for Registration :
Starting date for Registration : 24.09.2015
Last date for Registration : 01.10.2015
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant APG Bank recruitment :
Education Qualification : Applicants who are applying for the post of Office Assistant should be expert in Local language (Telugu) of the State.
Age Limitation :
|1.||SC/ST||18 years||33 years|
|2.||General||18 years||28 years|
|3.||OBC||18 years||31 years|
|4.||PWD||18 years||38 years|
Application Fee : Candidate who belongs to General/OBC category need to pay Rs. 150/- and SC/ST/PWD candidate need to pay Rs. 40/-.
Pay scale : Candidate will be paid Rs. 18,172/ per month.
Selection Process : Candidate will be selected on the basis of RRBs-CWE-III which is conducted by the IBPS. The candidate will be selected for the interview based on their Total Weighted score in RRBs-CWE-III.
How to Apply for APG Bank recruitment 2015 :
Candidate have to apply online through Bank’s website only. No other mode of sending application forms is accepted. Application with some other mode will be directly rejected and fees will not be refundable. Some details are given below :
1. Eligible candidate should click on the official website www.apgb.in. and read all the instruction from there.
2. Now fill all the details which is given in the application form.
3. Attach the scanned photo & signature while filling the form.
4. Check all the details before submitting it.
5. Click on the submit button for further processing.
6. Take a print out of the fee payment challan.
7. Fill the fee payment Challan with clear handwriting.
8. Payment can be done in any branch of the Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank.
9. Candidate should pay the application fees through NEFT in any of the branch.
10. Take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
Address for sending application form (hard copy) :
Name of the Account: APGB CWE RRB OFFICE ASSISTANTS – TEST FUNDS
Beneficiary Account Number: 91011358944 (for Office Assistant post)
Beneficiary Bank: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Head Office, Kadapa, A.P.
IFS Code: APGB0000001
APG Bank recruitment 2015 for 108 Officer Assistant Post. Last date to send the Online Application form is on or before 01.10.2015.