Are you seeking for BARC Recruitment 2019? If yes, We inform you that Bhabha Atomic Research Center has published notification for 60 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer Vacancies. Participants who have Graduation Degree may fill up their online application form before 25.02.2019. The Registration process will begin from 31.01.2019 for BARC Vacancy 2019. For Registration male candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee. There is good news for the reserved category and women candidates. They are exempt from the payment of an application fee for BARC UDC Jobs 2019.
- 1 Summary of The BARC Recruitment 2019 | BARC UDC Vacancy 2019
- 2 What Is The Eligibility Criteria For BARC Vacancy 2019? Check Here BARC Jobs Pay Scale
- 3 Some FAQs For Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs 2019 | BARC Recruitment 2019
- 4 How To Apply For BARC Jobs 2019? Easy & Simple Step to Download BARC Notification 2019
- 5 General Information Regarding BARC Recruitment 2018 For UDC, JPA, & JSK Posts
- 6 What Is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Vacancy 2018? Check Here BARC UDC Jobs Application Fee
- 7 How Can I Select For BARC Recruitment 2018? Check Here BARC UDC Jobs 2018 Pay Band
- 8 How To Apply For BARC UDC Bharti 2018? Easy & Simple Steps to Download BARC Notification 2018
- 9 General Details of BARC Recruitment 2018 – 224 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Brief Information
- 10 Am I Eligible for BARC Vacancy 2018? Eligibility Criteria of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
- 11 How Am I Select For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018? Check Here Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 12 How to Apply Online For BARC Jobs 2018? Procedure to Fill online Application Form for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
Summary of The BARC Recruitment 2019 | BARC UDC Vacancy 2019
|Department||Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)|
|Name of the Exam||BARC UDC Examination 2019|
|Total Vacancies||60 Posts|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Closing Date to apply for barc Jobs||25.02.2019|
|Nature of Jobs||Competitive Exam|
Important Dates To Remember For BARC Vacancy 2019 | BARC UDC Jobs 2019
|BARC Advt. Number||01/2019-R-II|
|BARC Notification Issued on||31.01.2019|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||31.01.2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online for BARC Recruitment||25.02.2019|
|Dates for Submission of Application fee||31.01.2019 to 25.02.2019|
|Bhabha Atomic Research Center Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Classification of Vacancies For BARC UD Exam Notification 2019
01. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 47 Posts | BARC UDC Bharti 2019
- Unreserved: 32 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- OBC: 11 Posts
02. Stenographer: 13 Posts | BARC Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved: 05 Posts
- SC: 01 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For BARC Vacancy 2019? Check Here BARC Jobs Pay Scale
Aspirants have should check here eligibility criteria before applying for BARC UDC obs 2019. Candidates may fill up their online application form carefully otherwise, their application form should be rejected. Here we gave you links to download BARC Notification 2019.
|Selection Process||Objective Test (For both), Descriptive Test (UDC only), Stenographer Test (steno only)|
Some FAQs For Bhabha Atomic Research Center Jobs 2019 | BARC Recruitment 2019
What Is The Upper Age Relaxation For BARC UDC Bharti 2019?
Participants who belong to OBC category should have 3 years of age relaxation. And 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST category aspirants for BARC Jobs 2019. Candidates may download official BARC UDC Exam Notification 2019 form links given here.
What Is The Mode of Payment For BARC Vacancy 2019?
Candidates should pay their application fee through the only mode for BARC UDC Recruitment 2019. The Department will accept application fee only through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet banking. For further more details participants must read official notification carefully.
How To Apply For BARC Jobs 2019? Easy & Simple Step to Download BARC Notification 2019
- Candidates should open the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center i.e barc.gov.in.
- After that search for BARC Recruitment section at Homepage.
- Now Read complete notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria, age, & application fee.
- Eligible aspirants may fill up their online application form.
- After that submit your application fee.
- Now Click on the submit button for online registration.
Important Links For BARC UDC Exam Notification 2019
Conclusion: Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released notification for 60 Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies. Candidates should check here eligibility criteria for BARC Recruitment 2019. For furthermore details applicants may refer to the above article.
Hello Friends, Bhabha Atomic Research Center has published notification for filling up UDC, JPA, & JSK Posts. there are 34 Vacancies are available for BARC Recruitment 2018. Candidates must apply online for BARC Jobs 2018 from 01.September.2018. Participants should check here eligibility criteria, etc before applying for UDC, JPA, & JSK Vacancies. Online Registration will be closed on 30.09.2018 for BARC UDC Vacancy 2018. For further more information participants should read below article carefully.
General Information Regarding BARC Recruitment 2018 For UDC, JPA, & JSK Posts
Name of The Department: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
Number of Vacancies: 34 Posts
Vacancy Name: UDC, JPA, & JSK Vacancies
Mode of Registration: Online Registration
Last Date to Apply Online For BARC Jobs: 30.09.2018
Bhabha Atomic Research Center official Website: recruit.barc.gov.in
What Are the Important Dates for BARC Vacancy 2018?
BARC Advt. Number: 2/DPS/2018
Online Registration for BARC Recruitment begins from: 01.09.2018
Last Date to App;y Online For BARC Bharti: 30.09.2018
Check Here Category Wise Classification for BARC Bharti 2018
Total Posts: 34
Name of the Posts: UDC, JPA, & JSK
Category Wise Division of Vacancies for BARC UDC Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved Category: 11Posts
- OBC Category: 15 Posts
- Schedule Caste: 04 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 04 Posts
What Is the Eligibility Criteria for BARC Vacancy 2018? Check Here BARC UDC Jobs Application Fee
Candidates should check here education qualification, age, and application fee for BARC Jobs 2018. Participants should fill up their application form carefully If any mistake found in the application form their form will be rejected. Applicants may also download their official BARC Notification 2018 from links given here.
Check Here Education Qualification for BARC UDC Vacancy 2018
Participants should required material Management Degree or Graduation Degree from the recognized University of Government. Applicants may also be required Typing Skills with speed of 30 words per minutes for BARC Recruitment 2018. Participants may also have knowledge of Data Processing are eligible for BARC UDC Jobs 2018. For further more details aspirants should check official BARC Notification from links given here.
Minimum Age Limit Required for BARC UDC Jobs 2018
Applicants who are going to participate in BARC UDC Recruitment must be 18 years old and not more than 27 years old. the Department will give age relaxation to a reserved category according to government rule. Here we gave you a list of Age relaxation for BARC UDC Bharti 2018.
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PH (UR): 10 years
- (OBC) PH: 13 years
- PH (ST/SC/): 15 years
- Domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir state: 05 years
- Children / Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 05 years
- Department Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen: 03 years
BARC UDC Jobs 2018 Application Fee | BARC Bharti 2018
The Department will exempt all category candidates from payment of application fee. Participants must fill up their application form before last date 30.09.2018 for BARC Recruitment 2018. For more information candidates should read official BARC Notification 2018 either from here for from official Website.
How Can I Select For BARC Recruitment 2018? Check Here BARC UDC Jobs 2018 Pay Band
Selection of participants should take place on the basis of Screening Test and Combine Competitive Examination. Candidates first appear in screening test after that selected aspirants may take part in CCE Examination. Combine Competitive examination will be held in two parts Tire-I & Tire-II. Candidates who may pass in Tire-I may go for Tire-II for BARC Bharti 2018. Final Merit List of Selected applicants will be created on the basis of Tire-II marks. After that participants should go for document verification. Check official BARC Notification for more information.
Pay Scale For BARC UDC Vacancy 2018 | BARC Jobs 2018
The Department will pay according to matrix Level-4 to the selected participants. Salary of applicants is Rs. 25500 /- with allowances according to government rule for BARC Recruitment 2018. Here we gave you links to download BARC UDC Notification 2018.
How To Apply For BARC UDC Bharti 2018? Easy & Simple Steps to Download BARC Notification 2018
Candidates should collect here details regarding qualification, age, & selection criteria for BARC Vacancy 2018. Participants who are eligible for BARC UDC Bharti 2018 must apply online form links given here. Follow these easy and simple steps to download BARC Jobs 2018.
- Candidates should log on to official Website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center i.e recruit.barc.gov.in
- Participants may click on BARC Recruitment PDF given at Homepage.
- After that Applicants should read it Carefully.
- Eligible Participants must fill up their application form.
- After fill up application form applicants may click on submit button.
- Candidates should keep one copy of application form for feature use.
Important Links For BARC UDC Bharti 2018
Conclusion: Bhabha Atomic Research Center has issued notification for filling up 34 UDC, JPA, & JSK Vacancies. Interested applicants should check here eligibility criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018. Online Registration for BARC Jobs 2018 will close in 30.09.2018.
Hello Friends, BARC Recruitment Notification 2018 for Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies: Bhabha Atomic Research Center announced a job notification for 224 Stipendiary Trainee vacancy. Interested candidates those are eligible also may apply online For BARC Jobs 2018 before the last date 20.08.2018. The registration form to apply online is already available on official site or here. Furthermore information regarding BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy you need to read the full article. Hence, you will get all information like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure and how to apply from given below section.
Bhabha Atomic Research Center is inviting online application to suitable candidates for Engineer & other trade vacancies. Applicants will also receipt stipend during the training period. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to make the career in BARC. So if you are interested and eligible also, don’t waste time and apply online for BARC Vacancy. Rest of details candidates have to check full article properly.
General Details of BARC Recruitment 2018 – 224 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Brief Information
Name of Organization: Bhabha Automatic Research Center (BARC)
Total No. of Vacancy: 224 Posts
Mode of registration; online mode
Type of post: Stipendiary Trainee
Official site: barc.gov.in
Division Wise Distribution of BARC Vacancy 2018 – 224 Stipendiary Jobs
Category – I
- Mechanical: 17 Post
- Electrical: 06 Post
- Metallurgy: 05 Post
- Chemical: 15 Posts
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 05 Post
- Civil: 01 Post
- Computer Science: 05 Post
- Physics: 18 Posts
- Chemistry: 14 post
- Plant Operator: 39 posts
- Laboratory: 33 Post
- A/C Mechanic: 13 post
- Fitter: 07 post
- Welder: 07 Post
- Machinist: 07 Post
- Electrical: 22 Post
- Electronic & Instrumentation : 09 Post
- Mechanical: 01 Post
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2018 for 224 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy
Advertisement No. : 01/2018 (R-I)
Online Application Form of BARC Jobs Available from 28.07.2018
Last date for online registration for Stipendiary Trainee Jobs: 20th August 2018
Am I Eligible for BARC Vacancy 2018? Eligibility Criteria of BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for BARC Recruitment must fulfill eligibility criteria also. Check education qualification, age limit details to ensure your eligibility.
Required Education Qualification For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have Diploma in the relevant subject, B.SC Degree, H>SC in Science from recognized board or university. Candidates must qualify their qualification by having 60% marks in the relevant subject. Furthermore details BARC Notification check, mention below.
Age Criteria for BARC Jobs 2018 for Engineering Vacancy
|BARC Recruitment Age Criteria Made as on 20.08.2018|
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Category -I||19 Years||24 Years|
|Category -II||18 Years||22 Years|
How Am I Select For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018? Check Here Application Fees, Selection Process & Pay Scale
Selection Criteria for BARC Vacancy 2018 for Engineering Jobs
Applicants Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test & Skill Test. Applicants must qualify written test of the preliminary examination to attend the Advance test. Final Selection will be made according to stage I, II & III round. For more details check below section.
Stipend During Training for BARC Recruitment 2018 – After Training Check Grade of Engineering Vacancy
Candidates those are selected will be given training at Mumbai in various aspects of discipline/trades. After that, they will also receive the stipend during the training period. Check BARC Jobs 2018 stipend during the training period, mention below.
- During 1st-year Category I candidates will receive Rs. 16000/- while in a 02nd year they will receive Rs. 18000/-.
- For Category – II: Applicants will receive Rs. 10500/- during 1st year training, 2nd year they will get Rs. 12500/-
- Successful completion of training applicants will receive basic salary from the department.
Application Fees For BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
- For Category – I: Applicants those are belonging to Gen/OBC category have to pay Rs. 150/- toward BARC Recruitment application fees.
- For Category-II: Participants do need to pay Rs. 100/-. Fees will be paid through online mode only for both categories.
- SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted for application fees.
How to Apply Online For BARC Jobs 2018? Procedure to Fill online Application Form for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018
- Interested and eligible candidates firstly visit official site barc.gov.in.
- Go to career and click on the recruitment of new vacancies.
- You will find the link Click here to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2018.
- Then a new window will open on your screen.
- Before apply online for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy applicants must have valid email id and mobile number.
- Enter your basic information like name, address, gender, mobile no., email etc.
- Now fill qualification and experience details on your BARC Jobs online form.
- Upload signature and photograph and then make payment of application fees.
- Now submit carefully BARC Vacancy application form.
- Take Print out of it for future uses.
Important Links to Apply Online For BARC Recruitment 2018 for 244 Posts
Conclusion: Bhabha Atomic Research Centers has published notification for candidates who are complete their qualification in science stream. Desired and deserving candidates may apply through online mode for BARC Recruitment 2018 before on 20th August 2018.