Dear Candidates who are waiting for BITSAT Admission Form 2017 have a good news. Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) has released BITSAT Application Form 2017, which is now available to fill online. BITSAT is going to conduct the Computer Based Online Test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programme like B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc courses. The BITS offers admission in three campuses i.e. BITS Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. Interested and eligible applicants can fill BITSAT 2017 Application Form before the last date 06.03.2017.
BITSAT is Known as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. BITSAT 2017 is a type of Entrance Examination for Admission in BITS Campus which is located in Pilani, Hyderabad & Goa. Our team http://naukri.today/ is providing BITSAT Application Form 2017 notification. BITSAT is another examination conducted by the famous Birla Institute of Technology for granting admission to various engineering programmes. BITSAT Entrance Exam 2017 Admission Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Application Process details, we have mentioned in this page.
Summery For BITSAT Application Form 2017 | BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam :
BITS Pilani is India,s leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC act. With an illustrious legacy, modern compuses and alumni in leadership positions across the world, BITS Pilani has been the Institute of choice for top students year after year. A computer based online test for admission to integrated first degree progerammes, first semester 2017-18. You can also check remaining Entrance Exam details like NEET 2017 Application Form and other details below.
Organization Name : Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Exam Name : BITSAT 2017 – 18
Exam For : Admission In BITS Campus
Application Mode : Online Mode
Name of Course : B.E, M.Sc, B.Phrame
Name of Campus : Pilani, Hyderabad & Goa
Important Date For BITSAT Application Form 2017 | BITS 2017 Entrance Exam :
|Starting Date to Apply For BITSAT Admission Form 2017||29th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply For BITSAT Entrance Exam 2017||06th March 2017(5.00pm)|
|Revision/editing in the BITSAT application form by candidates||&07.03.2017 to 10.03.2017|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||15th March 2017|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||20.03.2017 to 05.04.2017|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||15.04.2017 to 10.05.2017|
|BITSAT Online tests||16.05.2017 to 30.05.2017|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||20.05.2017 to 30.06.2017|
|Admit List and Wait List announcement||1st July 2017|
Eligiblity Criteria For BITSAT 2017 Admission Form | BITSAT Application Form 2017 :
Required Educational Qualification For BITSAT Entrance Exam 2017 : The Basic eligibility for BITSAT Entrance Exam is that applicants have secured 75% aggregate in PCM/ PCB and 60% marks in each subject of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects. More details related to required qualification in B.Tech, B.Pharma and M.Sc courses are given below. Only those Candidate who passed class 12th in 2016 & 2017, the apply for BITAST Application Form 2017.
- For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm. : Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B.Pharm. : Applicants should have done the 12th board examination from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
BITSAT 2017 – Direct Admission to Board Toppers : The topper Students from every Central & State Board (Science Stream) will be given direct admissions. All such candidates will have to submit the proof of being topper; i.e. their marks statement and the letter from exam Board stating clearly their name as Board Topper. This letter will be verified by the Institute from the Board itself for admission under BITSAT 2017. In case the data is found to be inconclusive or insufficient, No admissions will be carried out from that specific Board. Only the Board marks for the year of 2017 will be considered for this admission. More details related to direct admission scheme from BITSAT Admission website by 20th May 2017.
Integrated First degree programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT 2017 :
- BITSAT Admission 2017 – 18 At Pilani Campus : BE (Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing and Mechanical)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and General Studies).
- BITSAT 2017 Admission At K. K. Birla Goa Campus : BE (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Mechanical)/ M.Sc (Chemistry, Economics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Physics).
- BITSAT Admission 2017 At Hyderabad Campus : BE (Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Manufacturing)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Economics,).
BITSAT Application Form 2017 Fee : The Application fee for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam is Rs. 2750/- for male candidates and Rs. 2250/- for female candidates. All National candidates have to application fee both mode through online & offline. If a candidate chooses Dubai as a test center the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US $60 (or Indian Rs. 4000/-) through online mode only. The BITSAT Application Fee can be paid through ICIC Bank Challan or net banking, credit, Debit Card.
Selection Procedure For BITSAT 2017 Admission Form : Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12/equivalent qualifying exam (in required subjects) and performance in BITSAT Entrance Exam.
BITSAT 2017 Exam Syllabus/ Exam Pattern : BITSAT 2017 Online Test will be consist 150 Question objective type. The total time duration for Online Test will 3 hours. Every question having four Option for answer. Each right answer you get 3 mark & each wrong answer 1 marks is reduced from total marks. BITSAT Online Test paper will be made on the basis of NCERT Syllabus. The Examination syllabus of BITSAT Exam 2017 will be consist of 11th & 12th Class Course. You can check full details of exam syllabus which is given here link.
BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 | BITSAT Merit List for Admission : Candidates who are interested in BITSAT 2017 Online Test should download BITSAT Admit Card 2017 from here which is available. Applied candidates re informed that you should bring your BITSAT 2017 Hall Ticket at the time of Exam. Entry in Exam Centers are banned without BITSAT 2017 Admit Card. BITS has released a merit list for all the students after completion of BITSAT Online Test. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of their score in BITSAT 2017. The merit List for Admission will be conducted on the basis of Total Marks Obtain in online Test.
Simple Step To Apply BITSAT Online Application Form | BITSAT Application Form 2017 | BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam
Birla Institute of Technology & Science is going to released a BITSAT Notification 2017 for Entrance Exam. Brilliant & Talent Candidate can fill BITSAT Application Form 2017 through online mode. Starting Date to Apply For BITSAT Admission Form 2017 is 29th December 2017. Last Date to Apply For BITSAT Entrance Exam 2017 is 06th March 2017(5.00pm). Students can follow the following step to fill BITSAT 2017 online application Form. If any problem then candidate can fill from through direct link which is given below section.
- First of all Candidate can visit official website of BITSAT.
- Then Click on BITSAT 2017 Advertisement details
- Read all the BITSAT notification carefully
- If Students are eligible then registered his/her name for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam
- Candidates need to first register themselves by using Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY), Email Id, Enter Captcha.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates need to fill the “Personal Details” section & submit BITSAT 2017 Application Form.
- After filling the BITSAT application form, applicants are required to upload their scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- Students can pay BITSAT 2017 Application Fee through Online & Offline Mode.
Important Link For BITSAT Application Form 2017 | BITSAT 2017 Exam :
To Get Short Note For BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Notification
To Get Details For For BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Notification
Apply Online For BITSAT 2017 Exam Application Form
Download BITSAT Hall Ticket Here
You May Also Check :
NEET 2017 Application Form Download
Conclusion : Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts BIT Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT). BITSAT Application Form 2017 are available now from 29th December 2016 to 06th March 2017(5.00pm). All Studenta, who are going to apply for BITSAT 2017 Entrance Exam are read complete details of BITSAT 2017 from here.