Are you looking for BMRCL Syllabus 2019? If yes, then this is the right place for you. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited will conduct written examination for 174 Maintainer, JE & Other Posts. Participants can collect important topics & exam pattern from here. BMRCL Exam is going to take place on 24.02.2019. For best preparation of written exam applicants must know the topics which are important from examination point of view. Candidates can also download BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019 from the link given below. For further more information, applicants must read the article given below.
Brief Details For BMRCL Maintainer Exam 2019 | BMRCL Syllabus 2019
Department Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Also known as: BMRCL
Total Posts: 174
Vacancy Name: Maintainer, JE & Other Posts
Exam Name: Bangalore Metro Exam 2019
Mode of Exam: Offline
Category: BMRCL Exam Syllabus
Exam Date: 24.02.2019
Official Portal: bmrc.co.in
Important Dates For Bangalore Metro Maintainer Exam 2019 | BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019
BMRCL Exam Notification No.: BMRCL/82/ADM/2018/O&M
Dates to fill application form between: 03.01.2019 to 02.02.2019
Status of BMRCL Syllabus: Available Here
BMRCL Call Letter will issue on: 16.02.2019
BMRCL Maintainer Exam date: 24.02.2019
Selection Criteria For BMRCL Maintainer Exam 2019 | Bangalore Metro Exam Pattern 2019
Applicants will get select on the basis of written exam, Medical Fitness Test, Document Verification & Kannada Test. Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam. After that participants will get called for Medical Fitness Test, Document Verification & Kannada Test. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured in all over tests. Candidates can check BMRCL Exam Pattern 2019 in below section.
BMRCL Maintainer Exam Pattern 2019 | Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019
- BMRCL Exam will be in two languages i.e. English & Kannada
- Test will have 100 questions & each carry 1 Mark.
- Time duration to complete exam will be given i.e. 2 hours.
Collect Subject Wise Important Topics For BMRCL Syllabus 2019 | BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019
BMRCL Exam Syllabus For General Knowledge | Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019
- General Policy
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Science
- Scientific Research
- Sports, etc.
BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus For Computer Science | BMRCL Syllabus 2019
- Operating System
- Digital Logic
- Information Systems & Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Computer Organization and Architecture, etc.
Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus For Civil
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Water Resources Engineering
- Construction Materials and Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics, etc.
BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019 For Electrical Subject
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Basic Electronics
- Magnetic Circuit
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Network Theory
- Power Electronics & Drives
- AC Fundamentals
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts
- Utilization of Electrical Energy, etc.
Bangalore Metro Syllabus For Mechanical | BMRCL Exam Syllabus 2019
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators
- Engineering Materials
- Theory Of Machines
- Heat Transfer, etc.
BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus For Numerical Aptitude | BMRCL Syllabus 2019
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Work
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Boats & Streams
- Time & Distance
Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus For Electrical or Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Digital Electronics, etc.
How To Download BMRCL Syllabus 2019? Bangalore Metro Syllabus 2019
- Firstly, Applicants should log on to the official portal i.e. bmrc.co.in.
- Go to the homepage & search for BMRCL Maintainer Syllabus 2019.
- Aspirants should read syllabus notification carefully.
- Then-candidate must download BMRCL Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2019.
- You can also take print out of Bangalore Metro Exam Syllabus for best preparation of exam.
Important Links For BMRCL Maintainer Exam 2019 | Bangalore Metro Maintainer Syllabus 2019
People May Also Check
Conclusion: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to conduct written exam for the candidates who have applied for 174 Maintainer & JE Posts. Interested applicants must download BMRCL Syllabus 2019 from here. BMRCL Maintainer Exam 2019 will take place on 24.02.2019.
BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 :- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to organize written examination process for 308 Train Operator post. Candidates who have applied and seeking for the BMRCL Operator Syllabus can reach the right place for BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 /Exam Pattern. Written examination for the vacancies will held in the 18th September 2016.
The organization of Bangalore Metro is now announced the exam syllabus for BMRCL written exam 2016 which is available here. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited (BMRCL) is conducting written examination in the month of September for BMRCL Section Engineer jobs 2016. For more information related admit card availability, exam syllabus, UP result after examination etc is all mentioned here.
Details for Bangalore BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 :
Name of the organization :- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Abbreviation :- BMRCL
Name of the Exam :- BMRC Section Engineer Examination 2016
Total post :- 308 vacancies
Syllabus and Exam Scheme : Available.
Registration dates :- 11.06.16 to 11.07.16
Date of Written Exam :- 18.09.16
Download of Hall Ticket :- 05.09.16
About Bangalore BMRCL Train Operator 2016 :
BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 : The BMRCL Train Operator Exam Syllabus along with Test Pattern are available on this page. Candidates who have applied and seeking for the BMRCL Operator Syllabus can reach the right place for download it. We collect some info related to the BMRCL recruitment at the official website and provide on this page in a detailed manner. You may find the BMRCL Train Operator Syllabus, BMRCL Section Engineer Test Pattern and Maintainer on this page. Here we have given BMRCL Train Operator Exam Pattern in detail referred it before going to start preparation. Hope you all will get good score if you completed BMRCL Syllabus before the day of exam.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Exam Pattern for 308 Jobs : The selection will be made strictly as per merit, on the basis of Written Examination. The question paper will be of Objective Type with multiple answers. The question paper will be English and Kannada. There shall be No Negative Marking in the written examination. The question paper will also contain writing one paragraph / sentence in Kannada which is compulsory, and this will be evaluated at the time of verification of documents only in respect of candidates shortlisted for document verification / Medical Fitness Test. The examination for BMRC Recruitment will be held on 18th September 2016. Candidates should check exam syllabus for BMRCL Examination. You can check post wise syllabus & Exam Pattern for BMRCL Vacancy which is shown below :
BMRCL Train Operator Exam Pattern
- Train Operator Exam will be conducted for 100 Marks
- Exam will be conducted in objective type and the duration of exam will be 2 hours
- The subjects that included in BMRCL Train Operator Exam will be General Topics, Mathematical, Mechanical Topics, electrical topics, electronics and civil carpentry topics.
- Except General Topics section (25 Marks) all marks allotted for each topic mentioned above is 15 Marks
BMRCL Maintainer Exam Pattern
- Total Marks for which the exam will be conducted is 100 Marks.
- Like train Operator for the post of Maintainer also objective type exam will be conducted
- The sections included in it are General topics, Electrical topics, electronics, communication and Mechanical topics
- 25 questions from General topics will be asked, and from electrical topics, electronics and communication 20 questions will be asked and 15 questions from mechanical topics.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours
BMRCL Section engineer exam pattern
- Section engineer exam will be conducted in objective type for a duration of 2 hours
- Total exam will be conducted for 100 marks
- The subjects are General Knowledge (25 Marks), Mechanical (15 Marks), Electronics & Communication (15 Marks), Computer Science (15 Marks), Electrical Topics (15 Marks), Civil topics(15 Marks)
Download BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 :
The applicants can regularly follow site to check the latest updates related to the BMRCL Recruitment Notifications, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern. Click on the Direct link we have attached on this page for downloading the BMRCL Operator Syllabus with the single click.
- Candidates should log to the official site at www.bmrc.co.in.
- On the home page go in the “Career” section.
- In this section check “General Instructions” link
- Then search all the details information related to syllabus.
- Click on save and download button.
- Start preparation for your exam.
- Check your syllabus before exam.
Important link For BMRC Syllabus and Exam pattern :
Download BMRCL Train operator/Maintainer/SE Syllabus.
Bangalore BMRCL Advertisement for 308 Post.
Download BMRCL JE, SE & Law Officer Call Letter
Also Check BSNL JE Recruitment 2016
Also Apply Online Application for DMRC 3428 Vacancy (Latest Jobs) 2016 -17
BMRCL Operator Syllabus 2016 which is available on the site. Those who are going to attend the written exam on the given date then they should be ready to Bangalore Metro Exam Syllabus download your exam pattern syllabus before the exam date.