Candidates after applying successfully you can start you exam studies by following BSPHCL Syllabus 2016. To get selected for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 you have to score well in exam as per selection criteria. For this you may follow the exam scheme and syllabus accordingly. Department has already published the official notification for 1033 Jr Engineer,IT Assistant,Manager and other posts. Candidates if still you have not applied for this exam then apply online on or before 01.10.2016More About BSPHCL Department : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited was established in 1948. The Head Office of the department is situated at Patna. It has sub departments namely NBPDCL, SBPDCL, BSPTCL and BSPGCL. The responsibility of the department is generation,supply,distribution of electricity. As on today this department is generating in terms of Thermo-Hydro electricity plants more than 559.2 Mega Watts.
Collect information for BSPHCL Syllabus 2016 | BSPHCL Exam Pattern :
Name of the Department : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited
Official Website : bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Start Date to Apply : 15.09.2016
Last Date to Apply : 01.10.2016
Examination Date : 23.10.2016
BSPHCL Syllabus : Available Here
Total no. of Posts : 1033 Vacancy
Name of the Posts : Various Posts
Summary of the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited has recently announced the notification for 1033 Jr Engineer, IT Manager and other posts. Department has also published the notification on its official website. Candidates who are eligible for these posts can apply online from 15.09.2016. Department will it submit application form after 01.10.2016. Application Fee will also be submitted on or before 01.10.2016.
Aspirants after applying successfully start preparation for BSPHCL Exam. BSPHCL Department Exam will be conducted on 23.10.2016 as published in notification. Applicants are advised to start their preparation from now to score well in exam. Candidates should also download the BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 before exam date. As it will be necessarily needed at the exam time. For further recruitment details candidates may visit to the notification link given below.
Check Exam Pattern of BSPHCL Vacancy | BSPHCL Jobs Exam Pattern :
For the selection of candidates written exam will be conducted. Final Merit list will be generated on the basis of the performance in exam. Exam paper will consist questions of following subjects as per weightage as given below :
|Assistant IT Manager||IT Manager||Jr. Electrical & Mechanical Engineer||Assistant Operator|
|General Knowledge-10%||General Knowledge-10%||General Knowledge-10%||General Knowledge-10%|
|Logical reasoning-10%||Logical reasoning-10%||Logical reasoning-10%||Logical reasoning-10%|
|Quantitative Aptitude-10%||Quantitative Aptitude-10%||General English & Comprehension-05%||General Hindi-10%|
|General English & Comprehension-10%||General English & Comprehension-10%||General Hindi-05%||Basic Computer-10%|
|Paper as syllabus of computer science IT/MCA-60%||Paper as syllabus of computer science IT/MCA-60%||Basic Computer-10%||Syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade-60%|
|Syllabus of Diploma in Electrical/Electronics-60%|
- General Knowledge Syllabus : Current National & International Affairs,Indian History,Indian Geography,Indian Constitution,Science & Technology and Fundamental Knowledge of Computer. Questions of this G.K. will e asked only from up to Xth Level.
- Logical Reasoning (Xth Level) : Analogies,Similarities,Problem-solving,Relationship Concepts,Space Visualization,Arithmetic Number Series,Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude (Xth Level) : Time & Work,Percentages,Profit & Loss,Simplifications,Averages and Problems on Ages.
- General English & Comprehension (Xth Level) : Synonyms,Antonyms,One Word Substitution,Error Detection,Idioms & Phrases and Passage Comprehension.
- General Hindi (Xth Level) : Grammar,Vocabulary,Comprehension,Fill in the Blanks,Error Detection,Antonyms,Synonyms and Phrases/Muhavre.
- IT/MCA Syllabus : Basic Concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering,Digital Electronics,Object Oriented Programming,Numerical Methods & Computational Techniques,Analog Electronics,Data Structures ,Computer Architecture,Systems Programming,Microprocessor And Its Applications,Design & Analysis Of Algorithms,Introduction To Java Programming Language,Data Base Management System, Operating Systems,Computer Networks, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Principles Of Programming Languages,Formal Languages & Automata Theory,Web Applications Design Development,Distributed Computing,Personal Management & Industrial Relation,Information Security,Fundamentals Of Data Communication,Mobiles & Wireless Computing,Distributed Data Base,Performance Evaluation Of Computer System,Optimization Theory,Genetic Algorithm,Natural Language Processing,Neural Networks & Its Application,Speech Processing,Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing,Introduction To Communication System, Digital Image Processing,Software Engineering,Visual Programming,Multimedia Technology & Its Application.
- Electrical & Electronics Syllabus : Electrical Circuits,Electronics,Computer Aided Eng. Drawing,Electrical Machines,Communication and Computer Networks,Electrical & Electronics Measurements,Electronics II, Electrical Machine II,Electrical Power Generation,Transmission and Distribution,Power Electronics,Switchgear & Protection,Embedded System (Elective),Industrial drives & Control,Utilization drives & control, Utilization of electrical energy & management,Basic Management skills and Indian constitution.
- Mechanical Syllabus : Applied Mechanics,Engineering Materials,Engineering Drawing,Technical Documentation,Manufacturing Process I,Strength of Materials,Elementary Civil Engineering,Machine Drawing,Basic of thermal engineering,Electrical Technology,Fluid Mechanics,Industrial Management,Applied Thermal Engineering,Manufacturing Process II,Computer Integrated Manufacturing,Theory of Machines,CNC Machines, Power Plan Engineering,Manufacturing Process II,Machine Design,Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC),Automobile Engineering,Metrology and Instrumentation,CAD/ CAM.
- ITI in Electrician Trade : Question paper will consist questions from syllabus of final year of ITI Electrician Trade.
Steps to download the BSPHCL Syllabus 2016 – BSPHCL Vacancies Exam Pattern :
Candidates who are going to appear for BSPHCL Exam can download the syllabus for preparation. As department has also published the post wise syllabus & Exam Pattern. Applicants you will get the complete information regarding the BSPHCL Exam Scheme. You can download the BSPHCL Syllabus 2016 by following given steps :
- Log on to the official website bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
- Open the given BSPHCL Jobs notification link.
- Post wise notification links are given.
- Open the notification of the your relevant department jobs.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- Follow the exam pattern and prepare a time table.
- Start your exam preparation and score well in exams.
Also check some links related to BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 :
Download the BSPHCL IT Manager Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
Click Here for BSPHCL IT Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2016
Check BSPHCL Jr Engineer Electrical & Mechanical Jobs Engineer Syllabus 2016
Visit for BSPHCL Assistant Operator Vacancies Syllabus 2016
Check the Official Notification for Bihar Sate Power Company td. Recruitment 2016
Also Check BSPHCL Admit Card 2016
BSPHCL Syllabus 2016 | Bihar BSPHCL Vacancy Exam Pattern : Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has published the notification for 1033 Junior Engineer,IT Manager and other posts. You can apply online for this recruitment on before 01.10.2016. Download the BSPHCL Exam Syllabus 2016 for exam preparation.