Are you searching IIM CAT 2018 Notification???? Do you want to apply for Common Admission Test Online Form 2018?? If yes, then here is relevant information for you. Indian Institutes of Management will start Online CAT Registration Form on 08th August 2018. The last date of fill application form is 19th September 2018. Common Admission Test CAT Exam 2018 will be held on 25th November 2018. Applicants those are interested to attend the examination must register first on iimcat.ac.in. They should register for CAT Application Form 2018 First and then fill registration form step by step. There are three steps to register for CAT Online Form 2018 like registration, fill application form & pay application fees. Furthermore details you require to read full article carefully.
Indian Institutes of Management every year released IIM CAT Notification for selected candidates to admission in top business administration colleges. There are various Post Graduate & Fellow Programs. The department is conducting CAT Exam every year by one at various centers. A large number of students have filled CAT Registration Form and appear in the examination. In this year, CAT 2018 Exam will be going to held on 25th November 2018 around 147 test cities. Applicants can choose four cities in order of their preference. Furthermore, information like CAT Eligibility, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and How to apply mention below.
Fresh Update as on 08th August 2018:Dear Applicants CAT 2018 Registration Form is available from today. Applicants can fill their application form through direct link mention below. The last date of registration for CAT 2018 is 19th September 2018. Applicants those are successfully filled online form can attend Common Admission Test exam on 25th November 2018.
About CAT 2018 – What is the Full Form of CAT?
CAT stands for Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management. The exam conducts every year once. Around 2-3 Lakh applicants filled the CAT Online Form. It is a computer-based test organized in India only. The CAT Exam is conducted for admission in business administration programs. Scores will generate after the online test is based on Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. Hence, fill CAT Application Form 2018 through below link.
What’s New on CAT 2018 – Fill CAT Online From 2018
- In this year, Common Admission Test 2018 Application Fees is increased. Now General/OBC candidates pay Rs. 1900/- and SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 950/- for IIM CAT Registration. While last year the application fees for General/OBC candidates Rs. 1800/- and SC/ST candidates Rs. 900/-.
- This year the exam will organize at 147 cities.
General Details of IIM CAT Registration Form 2018 – Check Summary of Common Admission Test 2018 Notification Summary
|Organization Name||Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)|
|Admission Test Name||Common Admission Test CAT 2018|
|Examination Name||CAT Exam 2018|
|Type of Exam||National Level|
|Period||Once in a year|
|Mode of CAT Registration||Online|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours|
|Nature of Examination||CAT 2018 Computer-based Test|
|Purpose of Exam||To admission in Top Post Graduate Management Programs|
|CAT 2018 Official Website||iimcat.ac.in|
Important Dates of Common Admission Test CAT Online Form 2018 – What is the Date of IIM CAT Exam 2018?
Starting Date of Submission CAT 2018 Application Form: 08th August 2018
Closing date of CAT 2018 Registration Form 2018: 19th September 2018 (5.00 PM)
The release date of Admit card/Call Letter: 24th October to 25th November 2018
Date of IIM CAT 2018 Exam/ Common Admission Test Exam Date: 25th November 2018
Release Date of Exam Result: Second Week of January 2019
Who is Eligible For CAT Registration Form 2018? Eligibility Criteria of IIM CAT 2018 Exam
Interested applicants who are going to apply for CAT 2018 Online Form must ensure that they are eligible or not. Applicants must check given below eligibility condition. If you are found not eligible at the time of CAT 2018 Registration form, your form will not accept by the department. So before applying for IIM CAT Admission Form must read below details of eligibility.
Education Eligibility Mention on CAT Notification 2018
Candidates should complete their Graduation with at least 50% marks by any recognized university. For CAT 2018 Admission SC/ST/PWD applicants should have 45% marks in their Bachelor Degree. Participants those are appearing in the final year examination for Bachelor Degree and waiting for result are also eligible to fill IIM CAT Registration Form 2018. Thus applicants who are interested in CAT 2018 Application Form should fulfill any of the following Condition.
- Completed Graduation Degree with required percentage marks
- Pursuing Final year and awaiting the result with required percentage Marks
- Those Completed Professional Degree like CA/ICWA/CS with required percentage
- For Brief Information Click Here
What is the Age Limit to Appear in IIM CAT 2018 Exam?
There is no age limit for candidates. You can fill CAT Application Form in any age. Check education qualification to check your CAT 2018 Online Form eligibility.
How Much Application Fees For CAT Registration Form 2018? Payment Method of CAT Application Form Fees
Those candidates are belonging to General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 1900/-. While Application Fees for CAT Online Form SC/ST candidates is Rs.950/-. The application fees are paid through online mode only using Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
Selection Criteria of Common Admission Test 2018 – IIM CAT Scoring & Equating Process
After conduct CAT Exam 2018 the department will also release result on the second week of January 2019. There are two sessions will conduct. Then the normalization process is started and then after scale score check to shortlisted candidates for CAT 2018. Scale core of each section with total marks shall be published for shortlisting of candidates. After then check all documents of candidates. The scores of candidates valid till December 2019. Furthermore, information of CAT Registration check below section.
Test Centers of CAT Exam 2018 –
In this year the exam will be going to held at 147 cities. An applicant can choose four preference city in CAT Online Form 2018. For more details check the official advertisement.
How to Apply Online For CAT 2018 Registration Form? Procedure to Fill IIM CAT 2018 Online Application
Applicants who are interested and eligible for CAT Registration Form 2018 may apply through online mode only. applicants must have valid email id and mobile no. before going to fill Common Admission Test Online Form 2018. Candidates also check to require the document to fill CAT Application Form 2018. For more details check below section.
Required Documents At the Time of Fill CAT 2018 Online Application Form
- Scoring Sheet of Class X, XII, Graduation & Other Higher Education.
- Scan copy of photograph and signature. The photo should be on white background and not more than six months old.
- Certificate for upload in IIM CAT 2018 Application Form
- IIM Program List to apply for
- Any other need at the time on filling CAT Admission Form 2018
Instructions to Fill IIM Common Admission Test Registration Form 2018
- First of all, candidates have to go CAT 2018 Official site iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on application online for CAT Registration Form.
- Enter the required details like personal (Name, DOB, Mobile no., gender, father’s name, gender, email etc.)
- Now login to CAT 2018 you can log in with your user id and password provided at the time of registration.
- Enter all mandatory details like qualification, working experience, Programmes.
- Upload required documents on CAT Application Form 2018.
- Scan copy of signature and photograph also upload on CAT Online Form 2018.
- Choose your preference exam city on your application form.
- Now Make Payment of CAT 2018 Application Fees through online mode only.
- You can also make correction of your Common Admission Test Registration form before the last date.
- Now submit CAT Registration Form 2018 carefully.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
Important Links of CAT 2018 Online Form – Apply Online Link for CAT Application Form 2018
Download CAT Notification 2018 From Here
Information Bulletin of Common Admission Test in PDF
Media Release Check Here
Selection Procedure of IIMs CAT
Click Here to fill Common Admission Test CAT Online Form 2018 (Available from 08th August 2018 to 19th September 2018)
Common Admission Test Exam Syllabus
Details of CAT 2018 Exam Admit Card
Conclusion: Indian Institutes of Management has released advertisement for CAT Registration Form 2018. The Common Admission Test 2018 Application Form is available from 08th August 2018. Applicants can fill their application form of CAT 2018 till the last date 19th September 2018. IIM Common Admission Test 2018 will going to held on 25th November 2018.