CCI Recruitment 2019 notification is out now on its official website. Cement Corporation of India is inviting candidates to fill the application form for 60 Vacancies of Artisan Trainee Post. Interested and eligible applicants may apply by online mode for CCI Jobs 2019. The online registration has already started from 03.10.2019. As well as last date of submission of online application form is 25.10.2019. For further details like pay scale, selection process eligibility criteria regarding CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2019 collect from the article given below.
Major Details For CCI Recruitment 2019 Notification
Department Name- Cement Corporation of India
Also Known as CCI
Job Category- Government Jobs
Name of Post- Artisan Trainee
No. of Vacancy- 60 vacancies
Mode of Applying- Online Mode
Last Date: 25.10.2019
Official Website: cciltd.in
Crucial Dates To Apply Online For CCI Job Vacancies 2019
Starting date: 03.10.2019
Last date: 25.10.2019
Closing date of submitting the application fee: 25.10.2019
Cut off date for reckoning qualification, age: 30.9.2019
Classification Of Posts For CCI Government Jobs 2019
|Discipline||Number of posts|
|MTO (Machine Tool)||05|
Am I Eligible To Apply Online For CCI Recruitment 2019? Get The Whole Criteria From Below
|Required Educational Qualification For CCI Jobs 2019||Matriculation with full time 02 years regular ITI from Government recognized Institute.|
|Age Limit Of Candidates For CCI Artisan Trainee Jobs 2019||The maximum age limit is 27 years for all applicants.
Upper Age Relaxation- 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC.
|Selection Procedure In CCI Recruitment 2019||The selection of all eligible aspirants will be done on the basis of a Computer-based Online Test.|
|Category Wise Application Fee To Be Paid||
|Pay Band To Be Paid By CCI Vacancy 2019||Participants will get good pay scale from the department which is Rs. 8,400/-|
How Can I Apply Online For CCI Recruitment 2019 Follow The Steps Given Below
- At first log on to the official website of CCI which is i.e cciltd.in
- Here in the career section, you will find the official notification.
- Click on it, and read it carefully.
- Now if you find eligible yourself for the post then download the application form.
- Understand all the required details in the application form.
- Fill the online form by entering the correct details.
- Attach all the educational certificates and provide the signature in the online application form.
- Make the payment of the required application fee.
- Then submit the application form and take out the print for future use.
Important Links For CCI Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: CCI Recruitment 2019 official notification is published for 60 Artisan Trainee posts. Aspirants can apply through online mode till 25.10.2019.