KCET 2015 :- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is organizing Common Entrance Test (CET-2015) in the last week of April. Applicants who have participated in the KCET Registration process now can download their CET 2015 Admit Card from the official site of KEA at www.kea.kar.nic.in. Written examination will held on 29.04.15 & 30.04.15.
CET 2015 Admit Card Details :-
Name of the organization :- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Name of the Exam :- Karnataka Common Entrance Test
Abbreviated as :- KCET 2015
Subjects of Examination :- Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Time of Examination on 29.04.15 :- 10:30 am to 11:50 am & 02:30 pm to 03:50 pm
Time of Examination on 30.04.15 :- 10:30 am to 11:50 am &
02:30 pm to 03:50 pm
Date of Written examination :- 29.04.15 & 30.04.15
Kannada Language Test :- 01.05.15 (11:30 to 12:30 pm)
Practical Examination :- 16.05.15
Admit Card declaration :- Uploaded on the official site
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is organizing a written examination for the admission to various professional courses in the Karnataka State. The courses are basically related with the streams like Medical, Engineering, Dental etc. Applicants who have applied from their respective are advised to written test helding on 29th and 30th April 2015.
Written examination process will only meant successful when the applicants will carry their Admit Card at the exam center as without it participants will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall and write the paper.
Special Instructions :- Applicants need to adhere the below mentioned instructions : –
01. Mobiles Phones, Pagers and other electronics gadgets like calculator are prohibited in the examination hall.
02. Applicant should not found with any kind of cheating elements other wise he/she will be discarded from the examination hall.
03. Applicants should reach before half an hour of the examination.
How to Download CET 2015 Admit Card :-
Simple Steps to download KCET Admit Card 2015 :-
01. Log on to the official site at www.kea.kar.nic.in
02. On the home page click on the CET Admission Ticket 2015 link.
03. Applicant can generate the Admit Card through Login ID or by Application No & DOB.
04. Choose the method or option of your choice and Submit the Details.
05. Click here to get Admit Card through Login
06. Click here to get Admit Card through Application No & DOB
CET 2015 Admit Card for the examination going to be held on 29.04.15 & 30.04.15. Admit Card available on the official site.