CLAT 2017 Application Form is now available to fill online. CLAT Exam 2017 Admission Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Process details, we have mentioned in this page. CLAT application form 2017 can be fill from 01st January 2017 to 31.03.2017. This year, Common Law Admission Test 2017 will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna. The main purpose of conducting the CLAT Entrance Exam 2017, is for provides admission to Undergraduate (UG)/ Post Graduate (PG) programmes. Candidates will get their admission to various national law universes as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria. CNLU is scheduled the Common Law Admission Test 2017 on 14th May 2017 form 03 pm to 05 pm.
|CLAT Application Form||CLAT Syllabus|
About Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 :
Common Law Admission Test abbreviation as CLAT. CLAT is an popular entrance examination which is conducted by the 18 National Law Universes (NLUs) on the rotational basis. This year, CNLU is conducting CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam. At last year, CLAT Exam was conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab. CNLU will holding the examination in onlne mode with duration of 02 hours. Test paper containing the 200 questions. Get more detail, given as below.
View Brief Detail For CLAT 2017 Application Form / CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 :
CLAT 2017 Organizing University : Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
Examination Name : Common Law Admission Test 2017.
Popular As : CLAT 2017.
CLAT 2017 For : Admission To Undergraduate & Post Graduate Programmes.
Name Of Courses : UG (BA LLB Programmes) and PG (LLM Programmes).
Participating Universities : 18 NLUs.
CLAT 2017 Application Form Process : Online mode.
CLAT Exam Mode : Online.
CLAT Official Website : http://clat.ac.in/.
CLAT 2017 Participating National Law Universities (NLUs) / CLAT Colleges :-
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an All India Common Entrance Examination, that is holds on rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam is compulsory to getting admission in to CLAT 2017 UG (BA LLB Programmes) and CLAT 2017 PG (LLM Programmes). List of NLUs are below.
1. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
2. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
3. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
4. National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
5. National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
6. West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
7. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
8. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
9. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
10. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
11. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
12. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
13. National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
14. National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
15. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
16. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
17.Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
18. Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
Important Dates For CLAT 2017 Application Form :
Starting Date for Submission CLAT Application Form 2017 : 01.01.2017.
CLAT 2017 Application Form Last Date : 31st March 2017.
Download CLAT 2017 Admit Card : 20th April 2017
CLAT Exam Date 2017 : 14th May 2017.
Admission Eligibility Criteria For CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 / Check Eligibility Details To Fill CLAT 2017 Application Form :
A. Eligibility Criteria For UG Programmes in CLAT 2017 :
Summery : The National Law University offered Under Graduate Programmes to the students. Today, in India, 18 NLU (National Law University) offers five year integrated Under Graduate Law Courses.
CLAT Age Limit :
1. Unreserved / NRIs/ NRI Sponsored Categories : Below 20 years as on 01st July 2017.
2. SC/ST/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) Category : Below 22 years as on 01st July 2017.
Education Qualification For CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam :
Participators should qualified the 10+2 examination from a recognized education board along with minimum passing marks. Genearl / OBC/ SBC candidates required 45% marks & SC/ST candidates must 40% marks in qualifying examination, to apply for CLAT Entrance Exam 2017.
B. Post Graduate Programme Offered By The National Law University :
CLAT 2017 Age Limit :
Candidates should not have less then 18 year. Upper age limitation is not prescribed by National Law University for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017.
Education Qualification For Appearing in CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 :
Candidates should have completed their LL.B./Five Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) or its equivalent qualification by a recognized university of India. Candidate must have minimum percentage of marks in qualifying exam.
1. Minimum % of Marks For Unreserved / OBC/Specially Abled Person (SAP) & Other : 55% Marks.
2. Minimum % of Marks For SC/ST Category ; 50% Marks.
What Are The Admission Procedure Of CLAT 2017 ?
Competitors, who are seeking admission to CLAT 2017 PG (LLM Programmes) in participating universities, those admission shall be done through Centralized Counseling conducted by CLAT office. Seats Allotment will be of “Merit Preference: and it will be based on CLAT Rank Card and preference mentioned by students in the CLAT 2017 Application Form. CLAT 2017 Counseling will start after the announcement of CLAT Exam 2017 Result.
CLAT 2017 Application Fee :
All those students, who should possess required eligibility criteria according to clat entrance exam 2017, Must have to pay application fee. Candidates can make their Application Fee payment after submission of CLAT 2017 Application Form. Category wise application fee details are below.
1. SC / ST Category : Rs. 3500/-.
2. General/ OBC/ Special Abled Person (SAP) : Rs. 4000/-.
Procedure Of Submission CLAT 2017 Application Form / Apply For CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam :
All the candidates, who should required eligibility criteria and also interested to appear in CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam, may apply. CLAT Application Form 2017 is available for filling up from 01st January 2017. CLAT notification was released in month of December 2016. To fill up CLAT 2017 Application Form, candidate are required to apply in online mode. Application Form for CLAT Exam 2017 is available on Common Law Admission Test official site. If you have any idea of apply in online mode, follow a simply process, given as below.
Simply Process To Apply For CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 :
1. Open, Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) official site at : http://clat.ac.in/.
2. If you check all detail of CLAT Entrance Exam 2017, then proceed to Apply Online.
3. Click to Apply Online link.
4. Click to Register yourself, if not registered and proceed to Already Registered if already registered.
5. To Register yourself for CLAT 2017, fill a short form and get CLAT 2017 Registration Number & Password detail.
6. Candidates have to use clat registration detail to Login on homepage & fill carefully CLAT 2017 Application Form.
7. Pay the application fee after completion of application process and print a fee paid receipt for your future use.
Important Links For CLAT 2017 Entrance Exam :
Check Important Dates For CLAT Entrance Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria For Filling Up CLAT 2017 Application Form
Procedure For Depositing CLAT Application Fee 2017
Click Here To Register For CLAT Exam 2017
Click here For Already Registered
CNLU University Location :
Chanakya National Law University
Nayaya Nagar, Mithapur,
Patna-800001, Bihar, India
CLAT 2017 Helpline :
Email : [email protected]
Helpline : +91-612-2361114, +91-612-2361115
Timings : 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM on working days
Conclusion : CLAT 2017 Application Form is available till 31st March 2017. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) going to conduct Common Law Admission Test / CLAT Entrance Exam 2017 on 20th April 2017.