CMDA Recruitment 2020? the officials of the Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority have published the notification for 131 Junior Assistant posts. Suitable candidates minimum having the 10th Pass or 12th pass and also have the Degree in relevant field from recognized University can apply from 08 Feb 2020. All the candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date which is 24 Feb 2020. We have mentioned all the information just like Qualification, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. Applicants can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing an official Notification link also. Aspirants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page carefully. Moreover, the aspirants stay tuned with us for more latest updates.
Some Brief Information About CMDA Jobs 2020
|Name Of Department||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)|
|Posts Title||CMDA Junior Assistant Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||131 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|CMDA Vacancy 2020 Last Date||24th-February-2020|
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of CMDA Recruitment 2020?
Documents Required For CMDA -:
- Experience Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Aadhar Card,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Age Verification Documents,
- Registered Mobile Number, etc
What is Pay Band for CMDA Vacancy 2020?
The pay band depends upon the place of posting of a candidate.
- Fieldsman: Rs.15700 – 50000/- (Level-1)
- Messenger: Rs.15700 – 50000/- (Level-1)
- Junior Assistant: Rs.19500 – 62000/- (Level-8)
- Typist: Rs.19500 – 62000/- (Level-8)
- Steno-Typist Grade-III: Rs.20600 – 65500/- (Level-10)
What Is The Application Fees For CMDA Posts 2020?
- Checkout on the official portal.
What Is The Selection Process For CMDA Jobs 2020?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Exam.
What are the Educational Qualifications for CMDA Junior Assistant Post 2020?
- 10th Pass
- 12th pass
- Also, have a Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of CMDA?
- General: 30 Years
- BC, BCM & MBC/ DNC: 32 Years
- SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ Destitute Widows of all categories: 35 Years
What Is Age Relaxation For CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020?
- As per the government norms.
What is category wise Post-Classification for CMDA Junior Assistant Jobs 2020?
- Fieldsman: 19 Posts
- Messenger: 44 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 34 Posts
- Typist: 10 Posts
- Steno-Typist Grade-III: 24 Posts
Total: 131 Vacancies
What is the process to fill the online application form for Chennai Metropolitan Development AuthorityVacancy 2020?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the online form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may fill up CMDA Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Online Form.
- Then Read All The Details Carefully once again.
- Click on Submit Button for registration.
- Also, Take a print out for further use.
Important Links For Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Jobs 2020:
Conclusion: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority has issued notification for 131 Junior Assistant Job Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply online for CMDA Recruitment 2020 Before the last date 24.02.2020. For more details read the above article carefully.