Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to conduct Central level entrance exam for providing admission for UG courses. This COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 will be held only for admission in the engineering & Architecture courses, i.e. B.Tech and B.Arch. COMEDK UGET 2017 application form will be released from 13th February 2017. Candidate have to apply for this COMEDK UGET 2017 Admission Form on the official website of COMEDK UGET before the last date 20.04.2017.
About COMEDK is also well known as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. UGET means Undergraduate Entrance Test to decide the merit of students seeking admissions to the undergraduate courses. COMEDK UGET scores are accepted by more than 150 engineering colleges, 12 medical colleges and 25 dental colleges in the state of Karnataka. Candidates seeking admissions at engineering, medical and dental colleges in the state of Karnataka should be check this COMEDK UGET 2017 notification from here.
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 | COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam – Overview
Name of Department : Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
popular as : COMEDK
Name of Exam : COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017
Exam Category : B.E/B.Tech Courses
UG Engineering seats : 20,000 (approximately)
Important Schedule 2017 For COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 :
|Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET 2017||13th February 2017|
|Mock Test availability for COMEDK UGET 2017 online||13th February 2017|
|Last date of offline/Online payment of fee for COMEDK UGET 2017||20th April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of completed application online/Offline||20th April 2017|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket for COMEDK UGET 2017||05th May 2017|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||13th May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 EXAM||14 May 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys for COMEDK UGET 2017 and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer key||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||22nd May 2017|
|Publishing of Final Answer keys for COMEDK UGET 2017||26th May 2017|
|Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||29th May 2017|
|Counselling Round 1||Last week of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria For COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 | COMEDK Notification For UG courses :
COMEDK UGET 2017 will be conducted online on May 14, 2017. The admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes available in the participating colleges under the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be through COMEDK UGET exam. Check the article to know the detailed information about the COMEDK UGET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application procedure, Mock test, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam guidelines, Answer Key, Result and more.
Educational Qualification For COMEDK 2017 Under Graduate Entrance Test : The basic eligibility to take COMEDK is that candidate should be class 12th pass. Candidate should check more details related to required qualification for Engineering courses, Architecture Program like BE & B. Tech are given below.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Required Eligibility Criteria (for B.Tech)
- Candidates should pass in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent test from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The minimum mark scored by candidates in the qualifying exam is 45% (40% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants of Karnataka state).
- Applicants also need to obtain 50% marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants of Karnataka state) in English in the class 12th
- Candidates having Diploma degree are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics, Physics and English as compulsory subjects and Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry/other vocational programme as an optional subject.
Required Eligibility Criteria for Architecture Program (for BE)
- Candidates should pass in class 12th or PUC or its equivalent test from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have competed 10+3 Diploma from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC, ST) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates also need to score 80 marks out of 200 marks in NATA exam.
- Candidates those are looking for admission to B.Arch program need to submit a separate application for the same.
Application Fee COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 | COMEDK 2017 Notification For UG Engineering courses : The application fee paid for COMEDK and UniGAUGE are non-refundable. Rs.1,200/- for candidates who are applying applying for PCM COMEDK 2017. Candidate who are attempt PCM-BOTH COMEDK and UniGAUGE Exam have to pay Rs. 2,000/-. Candidates can pay the application fee online or offline. Applicants can pay fee via credit card, debit card or net banking. In offline mode it can be paid through bank challan at any Axis bank branch.
Selection Procedure For COMEDK 2017 Admission Form : Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12/equivalent qualifying exam (in required subjects) and performance in COMEDK Engineering Entrance Exam. COMEDK UGET 2017 entrance exam will be an online computer based test.
Documents Required For comedk UGET 2017 application form : Candidates have to attach copies of the below mentioned documents with the printout of the Online Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2017. You can check full details of exam syllabus which is given here link.
- Date of Birth Certificate/Identity proof
- Class X marks sheet
- Category Certificate if any for SC/ST/PD or Minority candidates
- DD for the application fee
Simple Step To Apply For COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 | COMEDK Application Form :
COMEDK has released official notification for COMEDK UGET 2017. Exam is scheduled on May 14, 2017. According to KUPECA reports, around 150 engineering colleges are participating in COMEDK 2017 Admission Form. Candidate who are interacted in this COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 should check eligibility criteria. If Applicants are eligible, then they can apply this COMEDK UGET Application from through online mode before the last date 20th April 2017. After fill application form candidate should check given below instruction.
- First of all candidates log on to the COMEDK official website www.comedk.org.
- Now the applicants click on COMEDK 2017 Notification link & Read it properly.
- At the time of applying candidates have to register them to create User id and Password
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in Online application correctly.
- Now upload your Recent passport Size Photo & Signature in form.
- After that deposit application fee through online Mode or offline mode.
- If you submit Application fee through Offline Mode then Download E Challan after Completion of Part II registration.
- Then Deposit COMEDK Exam Fee in Syndicate/ Axis bank.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
- Take print out of COMEDK Application Form 2017 for future use.
Important Link For COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017 :
TO Get COMEDK 2017 Notification For UG Engineering courses
Apply Online For COMEDK 2017 UG Engineering courses Application Form
Conclusion : COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2017, COMEDK UGET is a state level entrance exam managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK UGET 2017 application form will be released from 13th February 2017. Candidates will have to apply online and the last date to fill the application is April 20, 2017.