Are you waiting for the CRPF Syllabus 2020? If yes then here is good news for you. Central Reserve Police Force has released Exam Pattern & Syllabus pdf on its official website. applicants who are appearing CRPF exam can download CRPF Head Constable Vacancies Syllabus 2020 from here. It will help you to perform well and get good marks in the examination. According to the officials, the written exam will be conducted on 19-04-2020. Participants can collect more information like the examination date, Subject’s name, etc. from the article. Aspirants should check the exam pattern and selection criteria before start preparing for the examination. Furthermore, the latest updates Students are stay tuned with us.
Fresh Updates As on 29.02.2020: CRPF Syllabus 2020 PDF can download from here. Check the all latest updates with new exam pattern for better exam preparation… Download Syllabus from below with the official link… Furthermore, the latest updates Applicants have to stay connected with us.
Some Relevant Information About CRPF Exam Syllabus 2020
|Name Of Authority||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Name of the Exam||CRPF Head Constable Examination 2020|
|Post Name||Head Constable Posts Syllabus|
|Total No Of Posts||1412 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Offline registration|
|Exam Date||19th April 2020|
|Status of CRPF Syllabus 2020 PDF||Available Here|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Download Subject Wise CRPF Head Constable Vacancies Exam Syllabus 2020
- Ratio and Proportion & Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound interest
- Data Interpretation
- Powerpoint & Internet Software
- Recent trends social media & cybersecurity Computer network & devices & OSI layers
- Introduction to Computers
- Number System & Simplification PDF
- TCP/IP & X protocols
- Cryptography &Network Security
- Encryption & Decryption Algorithms
- Authentication & Integrity Algorithms
- Logic Gates and Boolean Algebra
- Working with Word Processing
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
Some Relevant Questions Regarding CRPF Exam Syllabus 2020 – CRPF Syllabus 2020
What are the Subjects in the Exam Of CRPF 2020?
- General Awareness
What Is The Selection Process For CRPF Head Constable Jobs 2020?
The Selection Process will be based on:
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Checking Of Testimonial,
- Medical Examination,
- Drawal Of Merit List.
What is the Exam Pattern for the Post of CRPF?
- There are 4 sections in The Paper
- The whole paper carries 160 marks.
- The time duration is for 3 Hours.
- For More Details visit the official link.
What is the Importance of CRPF Vacancies Syllabus 2020?
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam should download Syllabus for the preparation of exams it will help you to perform well and get good marks in the examination the officials will release the Syllabus on its official website. However, the Central Reserve Police Force will release Syllabus before the exam date.
Do steps Taken How To Download CRPF Head Constable Syllabus 2020? The Central Reserve Police Force Exam Syllabus 2020
- Candidates should visit the CRPF Official Website
- Participants should go to the Official Portal’s Home Page.
- Search for the Head Constable Vacancies Syllabus 2020 link and click on it.
- Hence, the Syllabus will display on the screen.
- You must download the exam syllabus for your future use.
Important Links For Central Reserve Police Force Syllabus 2020?
- CRPF 2020 Notification: Get Form Here
- CRPF Exam Admit Card 2020: Download Here
- CRPF Syllabus 2020: Download Here
Conclusion: Central Reserve Police Force is going to conduct a written examination for 1412 Head Constable Job Vacancies. Candidates who participate in the examination may download CRPF Syllabus 2020 for good preparation of examination. Read the article carefully for more Details.
The candidates who applied for Recruitment can check the CRPF Syllabus 2017 along with the Central Reserve Police Force Exam pattern here. Central Force is schedule competitive written examination on 30th July 2017. Registered applicants may participate in written test. To get qualify in SI Overseer Examination, you have to Download CRPF Exam Syllabus 2017 pdf to start exam preparation. So the applicants download the CRPF SI Syllabus for the posts of SI ASI CT Post for better exam preparation.
The Central Reserve Police Force is the law enforcement agency working under the Central Armed Forces of India. It was established in the year 1939. The CRPF releases notifications every year for the recruitment of efficient candidates into various posts. Complete details about CRFP SI Vacancy 2017 such as CRPF SI Overseer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017, Previous Papers, Sample Question Papers and other details you can check out on this page across the official announcement.
Collect information of CRPF Syllabus 2017 & crpfindia.com Exam pattern
Name of Department : Central Reserve Police Force
Also Known as : CRPF
Exam Name : Central Reserve Police Force Constable examination 2017
Total No. of Post : 240 Vacancy
Name of Vacancy : SI, ASI & CT
Advertisement No. : R.II-08/2016 – Rectt.(DA.II)
Apply Date of Online Registration : 06.04.2017 to 05.05.2017
PET & PST Exam Date : 31.05.17 to 30.06.2017
Written Examination date : 30.07.2017
CRPF SI Syllabus 2017 : Available Here
What is CRPF Syllabus 2017 @ crpfindia.com SI ASI CT Syllabus & SI Overseer Exam Pattern ?
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test (for CT/Pioneer only) and Medical Examination.
SI/Overseer : Candidates will asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will given rejection slip intimating reasons for rejection. Those candidates who qualify the height bar will subjected to 1.6 (1mile) race in 9 minutes.
ASI/Draughtsman : Candidates who qualify in the height bar will allowed to participate in other PET event as mentioned below.
- 1 .6 Kms race in 6 minutes 30 seconds 100 Mtrs. race in 16 seconds
- Long jump : 3.65 Mtrs. in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 Mtrs. in 3 chances
- Shot-put (16 Lbs) : 4.5 Mtrs. in 03 chances.
CT/Pioneer (Masson, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter and Painter) Candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating reasons for rejection. Those candidates who qualify the height bar will be subjected to 1.6 (1mile) race in 9 minutes.
Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET) –
Race – 5 Kms in 24 Minutes (Male) and 1. 6 Kms in 8 ½ Minutes (Female)
For Ladakh (Race) – 1 Mile in 6 ½ Minutes (Male) and 800 m in 4 Minutes (Female)
Stage IV – Medical Examination – After all the above three stages, the fourth stage will comprise of the Medical Examination in which the applicants will have to go through the test of Vision, Refraction, Color Vision, Visual Acuity Unaided, Uncorrected Visual Acuity etc.
Written Examination Scheme For 240 CRPF SI, ASI, CT Vacancy @ crpfindia.com Exam Pattern :
I) SI/Overseer : (The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. The questions will set both in Hindi and English for duration of 2 hours. Answer must be given only in Hindi or English.) One paper having three parts carrying total 100 numbers as per details given below.
- Part.I : Professional Knowledge (related to syllabus of civil engineering) Carrying 50 marks (1 marks for each question)
- Part.II : General Awareness (related to General Knowledge, General awareness) Carrying 25 marks (1 marks for each question)
- Part.III : Physics/Maths/Chemistry (as per 12 th standard) Carrying 25 marks (1 marks for each question)
II) ASI(Draughtsman) : Questions will related to job of Draftsman. (The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. The questions will set both in Hindi and English for duration of 2 hours. Answer must be given only in Hindi or English.) One paper having two parts carrying total 100 numbers as per details given below.
- Part-I : 60 marks (Maths-15 , Science-15 , English of Class 10 standard-15 & General Knowledge and Awareness-15 Marks, Total 60 Marks)
- Carrying 60 marks (1 marks for each question).
- Part-II Professional Knowledge Carrying 40 marks (1 marks for each question).
III) CT/Pioneer : Questions separately for each trade to assess the knowledge of the candidate in respective trade. Candidate applying for a particular trade will given question paper pertaining to that trade only. One paper having two parts carrying total 100 numbers as per details given below.
- Part-I Carrying 40 marks (1 marks for each question)
- General awareness/ knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns, Basic knowledge in English/Hindi.
- Part-II Carrying 60 marks(1 marks for each question)
CRPF Syllabus 2017 @ crpfindia.com SI ASI CT Syllabus & SI Exam Pattern
Stage III – Written Examination – The candidates who qualify in PST/PET & Documentation will appear in written test and informed in writing on the day of PST/PET & Documentation. Admit Card to the candidates, who qualify PST/PET & Documentation will uploaded in the website i.e. www.crpfindia.com by mentioning date & venue on which they are required to appear for written test. Qualified candidates may download their call letter. The duration of the examination will 2 hours with total 100 Multiple Choice Questions – General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe & distinguish patterns, Basic knowledge of the candidates in English and Hindi
- General Awareness/Knowledge : Contemporary developments and implementations in everyday Observation & Experiments and environmental questions. Current Affairs of National & International importance. History of India,Political Science,Economics and culture.Geography of India,Indian Polity and Economy.
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics : Whole (natural) numbers,Arithmetical operations,Order of operations,Brackets,Laws of an addition and a multiplication,Divisibility criteria,Prime and composite numbers,Factorization,Resolution into prime factors,Greatest common factor,Least common multiple,Vulgar (simple) fractions,Operations with vulgar fractions,Decimal fractions (decimals),Operations with decimal,fractions,Converting a decimal to a vulgar fraction and back,Percent,Ratio and proportion,Proportionality.
- Analytical Aptitude : Probability,Pipes and cisterns,Workboats and stream,time and distances,ages,average,permutations and combinations,interest simple and compound,percentage and profit & loss.
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns : General questions to check the mental ability of the candidates.
- Basic knowledge in English/Hindi : General Topics.
How to Download CRPF Syllabus 2017 @ crpfindia.com SI ASI CT Syllabus & SI Overseer Exam Pattern ?
Candidates if you are applying for SI ASI & CT Vacancy then also check the CRPF Syllabus. As at the time of preparation you will need information about the Exam Pattern and CRPF Exam Syllabus. Follow some steps given to download the CRPF SI Overseer Syllabus 2017 :
- Candidates open the official website crpf.nic.in.
- Visit the given SI, ASI, CT Vacancy Notification link.
- Click and open the Detailed notification.
- Read the complete details regarding the CRPF SI Syllabus & exam pattern.
- Follow the selection process and CRPF Syllabus.
- Prepare yourself for exam accordingly.
Important Link For CRPF SI Overseer Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern :
Click Here For SI Overseer Admit Card 2017 Available
Download exam Syllabus & Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Exam Pattern
Call Letter Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Hall ticket by Name wise
459 SI, ASI (Steno) & Constable Vacancy | Apply Online for CRPF Bharti 2017 – 18
Conclusion CRPF Syllabus 2017 : Date of Written Examination : 30.07.2017. Download CRPF SI Overseer Syllabus 2017 | Check @ www.crpfindia.com – Exam Pattern released by Central Reserve Police Force. CRPF SI Syllabus