What is Full Form Of CTET 2017 ? It Stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, which is conducted by CBSC (Central Board of Secondary Education) in accordance with the guideline framed by NCTE (national Council for Teacher Education). CTET is compulsory for all the candidate who want to make his/ her carrier in Teaching field. Department will appointment as teacher post in Government School Like KVS/ NVS/ Tibetan School from Class 1st to 8th. First time Teacher Entrance exam was conducted on 2011. CTET Exam is Conducted after every 6 months.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 – Check History of CTET 2017
- On Which Date CTET Online Registration Start & Check Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- What is Central Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria ? Who Can Apply For CTET 2017 Exam ?
- How To Registration For Central Teacher Eligibility Test Check step-by-step CTET Online Form Process ?
- What is Selection Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- What is Important Of Admit Card & How to Check/ Download CTET 2017 Exam Hall Ticket ?
- Check Result, Cutoff Marks, Validity, Answer Key Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- IN Which Books is Best for CTET 2017 Exam Preparations & How can i prepare for CTET :
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 – Check History of CTET 2017
|CTET Department Details||History of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) :|
|Name of Department :- Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
Known as :- CTET
Job Category :- Central Govt. Jobs
Job Location :- India State
Official Site :- www.ctet.nic.in
Address :- PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092
Ph. No. :- 011-22235774, 22240104
Fax :- 011-22235775
E-Mail :- [email protected]
|1. First CTET : 26th June 2011|
2. Second CTET : 29th Jan 2012
3. Third CTET : 18th Nov 2012
4. Fourth CTET : 28th July 2013
About Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) : The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. Certificate is mandatory to become a teacher for classes I to VIII in any central government school. For recruitment of teachers for government – run and aided schools. This Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducts in following Three Categories are given below.
- Level I : who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- CTET 2017 Level II : who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Level III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
On Which Date CTET Online Registration Start & Check Central Teacher Eligibility Test
|Exam CTET 2017 Notification||CTET 2017 Application Form Date|
|Name of Department : Central Board of Secondary Education|
Exam Name : Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 – 18
Known As : CTET 2017
Name of Central Govt. Schools : KVS, NVS, Tibetan School etc.
Post Name : Primary & Upper Primary Teachers
Official CTET Portal : cbse.nic.in & ctet.nic.in
|CTET 2017 Notification Releasing Date : August 2017|
Starting Date CTET 2017 Online Registration : Update Soon
Last date for CTET 2017 Application form : Update Soon
CTET Exam Fees Payment Date 2017 : Update Soon
Exam Date :- Update Soon
CTET Result 2017 Declaration Date : Declare Soon
Check CTET 2017 Exam Notice :
What is Central Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria ? Who Can Apply For CTET 2017 Exam ?
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Education CTET 2017 :
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 for Classes I-V. Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard for Classes VI-VIII. Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior secondary level is admissible for SC/ST Candidates.
What is Age Criteria For CTET 2017 Application Form ?
Applicants who are searching for Check age limit, then check this section. Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years & Not limited upper age. After releasing the CTET 2017 notification Competitor can check the age limit. form this section.
How Much Examination/ Application Fee Will Required For CTET Application Form :
Candidates will be paid the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) category wise Exam Fee given below.
- For General/ OBC Category candidate :- Rs. 600/- for Only paper I or II and Rs. 1000/- for both paper I & II.
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person category candidate :- Rs. 300/- for Only paper I or II and Rs. 500/- for both paper I & II.
How To Registration For Central Teacher Eligibility Test Check step-by-step CTET Online Form Process ?
Contestant who are check all eligibility criteria, if they are eligible then start apply process. Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at Board’s website www.ctet.nic.in. The applicants should enter all details while filling the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated registration form. Applicants can pay fee, if fees is paid by challan or online mode. Competitor can print out application form for future reference. Apply Online For Central Teacher Eligibility Test. We are providing here step-by step process.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website
- Go through the detailed instructions available on the website.
- The candidates can start registration process with the basic information.
- After that generate registration id & Password.
- login CTET 2017 application form.
- Fill application form with correct and relevant details
- A scanned copy of the photograph and signature must be kept handy
- The candidates will have to upload them wherever mentioned
- Now pay the application fee that is stated on the website
- After pay fee check form & click on submit button.
- A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to keep safely for future reference.
What is Selection Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Applicants who are fill the application form should appear in Teacher Entrance Test. Contestant will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Examination (Paper I and Paper II). Ist paper for Primary Class & IInd paper will be for Upper Primary Class. After that, exam qualified candidates will call for personal interview. We are providing given below section full details for Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Exam pattern and Scheme For Central Teacher Eligibility Test
There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Both Hindi and English medium of paper. Each paper will consist of 150 (1 mark each)questions. No negative marking. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below:
- Paper I : For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- CTET Exam Paper II : For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper I and II : Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Syllabus for the CTET Download Syllabus For Central Teacher Eligibility Test :
There will be 5 subjects / Sections in Paper I and paper II. Each section / subject will have 30 objective multiple choice type questions carrying one mark each. Duration of the exam is one and half hours. Following are the papers. Check here for full details of exam syllabus.
- Child development and pedagogy
- Language I (the medium of instruction)
- Language II (chosen from a list other than language I)
- Environmental studies
What is Important Of Admit Card & How to Check/ Download CTET 2017 Exam Hall Ticket ?
E-admit card is very important documents for all the candidate who are appear in exam. Without hall ticket candidate can’t appear in examination hall. IN Admit Card many information available, which is important for students. Such as Name of candidate, father name, exam center, exam date, time of exam and many more. Our team are providing here direct link for download admit card after releasing by the department. We are also provide here step-by-step instruction for downloading call letter.
- Very first interested students need to access the main website page of TET.
- After that click on “Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket”
- Then candidate need to enter their personal details in the specified column.
- Filled complete mandatory info, press on submit.
- And take the print out as attending the written test.
Check Result, Cutoff Marks, Validity, Answer Key Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Answer Key For Teacher Eligibility Test In Central Level :
After completion of exam candidate are searching for TET Answer key. By using answer Sheet candidate should match correct & incorrect answer & get a approximate their score. After releasing by the department our team of naukri today are providing here direct link
CTET 2017 Passing Marks/ Cutoff Marks For CTET Exam :
As per the guidelines of NCTE, Candidates who secure the minimum 60% (i.e 90/150) marks (55% for SC/ST/PH candidates) in Criteria For Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2011 will be declared pass and they will be awarded by TET Certificate. Cut off marks depends on the various factors like appeared candidates strength, Exam Level, maximum marks.
|CBSE CTET Expected Cut Off Marks 2017-18|
CTET 2017 Teacher Entrance Exam Result 2017 :
Dear candidate who are searching for CTET 2017 result. then we are providing here. Department has released the exam result after completion of exam. Those Candidates who had to appear in this examination are now expecting CTET Result 2017. Job Hunters who wish to appear in the next selection round Personal Interview must have to qualify in CTET 2017 exam. So, candidates can get the Cut off Marks 2017 & result by Roll No, Name and DOB. On this page, we provide the Direct link to download the CBSE CTET Result & Score Card.
Validity Period of CTET 2017 Certificate :
The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
IN Which Books is Best for CTET 2017 Exam Preparations & How can i prepare for CTET :
|RPH Editorial Board||CTET/STETs Mathematics and Sciences Teachers Guide Paper-2|
|Disha Experts||Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & all STETs|
|Arihant Experts||CTET Success Master Solved Papers for Maths & Science Class VI to VIII|
|Expert Compilations||CTET Kendriya Shikshak Patrata Pariksha : Success Master Samajik Adhyan Shikshak Ke liye hal Paper-2|
|Dr. S Anand, Singh & Gupta||CTET Primary Stage Class I to V|
|Arihant Experts||CTET Success Master Solved Papers for Social Studies/ Social Science Class VI to VIII|
|Arihant Experts||CTET Success Master Solved Papers Class I to V|
Conclusion CTET 2017 : The Central Teacher Eligibility Test CBSE Board is an Indian entrance examination for teachers that conducts the Indian CBSC (Central Board of Secondary Education) Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate examinations for Class I to Class VIII respectively. Central Teacher Eligibility Test Information Guide will declare the Syllabus, Exam form, exam pattern admit card & result at the official website or on here.