District Cooperative Central Bank Limited has released a Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 on 14.07.2017. There are 62 posts of Staff Assistants / Clerks Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are waiting for Bank jobs here is latest news for you. Applicants can fill Kurnool DCCB Bank Application form through the online mode. Interested Candidates can Apply for the District Co-Operative Central Bank job 2017 Before the last date 01.08.2017. So, Candidates who are looking Kurnool DCC Bank Jobs submit your Application Form Without any delay.
What is Kurnool DCCB ? Its Full Form is District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. of Kurnool. DCCB has been established 08.02.1919. Now Department is recruit the candidate through Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are seeking job in the Banking Sector can fill the Clark / Staff Assistant Application Form 2017. Applicants Selection Will based on the Performance and Eligibility. Applicant check the full information like qualification, age, reservations of posts as per rule of reservation, age and other relaxations, online fee payment etc., and for on-line registration of applications etc.
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 Overview for Staff Assistants Bank Jobs
Organization Name : District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. of Kurnool
Post Name : Staff Assistant / Clark
No. of Post : 62 Post
Apply Mode : Online Mode
Job Location : Kurnool
Starting Date : 15th July 2017
Last Date : 1st August 2017
Official Website : www.kurnooldccb.com
Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name Of Vacancy : Clark / Staff Assistant
- Total No. Of Posts : 62
Available Post in Open Market :
|Name of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Staff Assistant / Clark||48|
In Service i.e. working in the PACS affiliated to the Kurnool DCCB :
|Name of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Staff Assistant / Clark||14|
Important Dates for Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017
- DCCB Online Application Available Form : 15th July 2017.
- Last date for filling DCCB application Form : 1st August 2017.
- DCCB Vacancy 2017 Online test : month of August.
What Eligibility criteria Required for DCCB staff Assistant / Clark Vacancy 2017 ?
Dear candidate who are excited to Jobs in Bank can visit this article. Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For DCC Bank 62 Clark / Staff Assistant Vacancy Bank Jobs. Applicants who are intreasted can fill the application before last date . At Fist candidate can chcek What is Eligiblity Criteria of DCC Bank Notification.
What Educational Qualification need for DCCB Clark Vacancy ?
- For Market Market Recruitment : Applicant must have Complete SSC or Equivalent from the Kurnool District Only.
- For Service PACS Vacancy : Candidate should have done Graduation from any Recognize University and have also knowledge of English & Telugu (Local Language). for more details visit the online portal of DDCB Recruitment Notification 2017.
What Age Limit Required for DCCB Staff Assistant / Clark Bharti 2017 ?
- Age Limit Required for PACS Bharti in DCCB Kurnool : The Maximum Age limit for any Category of Applicant will 50 Years.
- Check Age Limit for Open Market vacancy in DCCB : Candidates should be 18 to 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation will Applied for the All reserved category like SC/ST/PWD Applicants. according to the rule of government of Kurnool.
Application Fee for DCCB Staff Assistant job 2017
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through the online mode use Credit / Debit card & internet Banking. the Department wise fee details is given below :
For Open Market Department Application Fee :
- ST/SC/PWD/PC/EXS Applicants : Rs. 350/-
- General/OC/BC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
For PACS Department Application fee :
- ST/SC/PWD/PC/EXS Applicants : Rs. 250/-
- General/OC/BC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
How much Salary Offered by District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. of Kurnool ?
Kurnool DCCB Clark Vacancy 2017 Shortlisted the Candidates they will get the good salary Package of Approx. Rs. 11705/- to Rs. 30385/-. for other Details About the DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 go to the online portal of DCCB Notification.
What Selection mode Applied for DCCB Clark Job 2017 ?
Kurnool DCC Bank Department will Shortlisted The Applicant who are eligible and must belong from Kurnool Only. DCC Bank will Conduct Online Test. There will negative marking on Online test. The Selection Mode is Given below section. For more info. candidates Should Download the Official Notification of DCCB Clark Job 2017.
- DCCB Online Test.
How to Apply for Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 DCC Bank Staff Assistant / Clark Job 2017 ?
- First od All, Open the official Website i.e. www.kurnooldccb.com
- Then go to Careers and click on the DCCB Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download and Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- if you are Eligible then click on the Apply online Link for Staff Assistant / Clark Recruitment 2017.
- Fill the Application form Carefully Without any mistake.
- Recheck and Click Submit Button.
- After registration Process click on the Payment Button.
- Make Payment through Debit / credit card & Internet Banking.
- After Complete the payment, Take a note of E receipt number.
- Then Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature and click on Submit.
- Take printout of DCCB Application form for future use.
Important Link For Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 For Bank Jobs :
Frequently Asked Questions: For On-Line Registration Process
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your EMail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?
In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.
6. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
7. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
8. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.
9. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.
10. I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?
Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified. “In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, I inform us by clicking on the link http://cgrs.ibps.in/ giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.
Conclusion : District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. has published Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For DCC Bank 62 Clark / Staff Assistant Vacancy Bank Jobs. Candidate can fill the application form before the last date 1st August 2017.
DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 | 68 Staff Assistant Post
DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 :- The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited, Tenali has Published a recruitment notification For 68 Staff Assistant Post. This is the latest bank job for the candidates of Guntur who may apply online through its official website www.gunturdccb.com starts from 6th April 2016 to 20th April 2016.
Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank: It is a cooperative bank whose network is established in all over the Indian rural districts. Other details regarding the 68 posts in Guntur DCCB vacancy are as age limit, educational qualification, salary, important dates, links, how to apply, selection process etc. are given below.
Details For DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 :-
Name of department : Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (GDCCB).
Official website : www.gunturdccb.com.
Job location : Guntur.
Category : Govt. Job.
Application mode : Online Mode.
Total No. of Post : 68 Post.
Name of Post :
- STAFF ASSISTANTS (BACKLOG VACANCIES) :- 08 Post.
- STAFF ASSISTANTS (REGULAR) :- 60 Post
Eligible Criteria For DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 :-
Educational Qualification For Staff Assistant Post :- Candidates must have passed Graduation as on 01.03.2016 of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is Essential. For Other eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
Age Limit For GDCCB Recruitment :- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on 01-03-2016 i.e. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1986 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will applicable as per govt. rules.
Pay Scale For DCCB Vacancy :- Applicants shortlisted for DCCB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2016 will receive monthly pay scale of Rs.5400/- to Rs.16800/-. Refer official advertisement file to get clear data regarding post wise pay scale.
Application Fee :- OC/BC Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- and Rs.400/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS Candidates through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets or online transfer through net banking.
Selection Process :- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of on-line test and interview. On-line test marks for 100 marks & Interview for 25 marks. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
How To Apply For DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 :-
The Candidate who are going to apply the application form through the online mode, should follow the following steps which is mentioned below :
- Candidates should visit to the official website www.gunturdccb.com.
- Read all the instruction with carefully.
- Candidate should click on apply online to get registration ID & Password.
- Fill the application form without any error.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature on it which should be cleared.
- Application form will accepted through only online mode.
- Recheck all the information before click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Candidates should collect important things like ID & Password.
Opening Date for On-LINE Registration: 06.04.2016.
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration: 20.04.2016.
Payment of Application Fee: 06.04.2016 to 20.04.2016.
Tentative Date of On-line Test: 22.05.2016.
Important Link For Various Staff Assistant Post :-
DCCB Guntur Recruitment 2016 The Guntur District Cooperative Central Bank Limited for the post of Staff Assistant on 68 vacancies. Those candidate who are interested for Constable post send online application form before the last 20th April 2016.
Prakasam DCCB Recruitment 75 Staff Assistant, AM Post
Prakasam DCCB Recruitment : Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Limited is organizing recruitment on 75 vacancies for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant post. The candidate who are interest and eligible for this post can apply online before the last date 18.09.2015. Candidate can visit to the official site www.prakasamdccb.org to know the details about how to fill the online form.
Recruitment of the Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager is based upon the IBPS CWE III examination held in month of September & October. Candidates should check all the terms & condition before filling the form and the information which is provided by the candidate in the online application form must be genuine and correct. Some of the important information regarding Education Qualification, Age limitation etc. are mentioned below.
Details for Prakasam DCCB Recruitment :
Name of the Department : Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank (PDCCB)
Total Number of Post : 75 posts
Name of the Post :
1. Assistant Manager (Officer Scale-I): 23 Posts
i. Gen: 11 Posts
ii. SC: 03 Posts
iii. ST: 02 Posts
iv. OBC: 05 Posts
v. PC: 02 Posts
2. Staff Assistant (Office Assistant): 52 Posts
i. Gen: 24 Posts
ii. SC: 07 Posts
iii. ST: 04 Posts
iv. OBC: 13 Posts
v. Ex-S: 02 Posts
vi. PC: 02 Posts
Important dates for Registration :
Advertisement No. :
Starting date for Registration : 08.09.2015
Last date for registration : 18.09.2015
Online Payment Date :- 08.09.15 to 18.09.15
Last date for Reprint : 28.09.2015
Date of interview : From 01.10.2015
Eligibility Criteria for Prakasam DCCB Recruitment :
Education Qualification : Candidate must have degree in any discipline from reputed university and must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit : Candidate age must have between 18 years to 28 years as on 01.06.2015. Age relaxation will consider as per the Govt. rule.
Application Fees : Candidate who belongs to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs. 300/- and the candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PWD need to pay Rs. 100/-. Application fees is non refundable.
Pay Scale : The Candidate who are selected for this post will paid
i. Assistant Manager : Rs.15,405/-
ii. Staff Assistant : Rs.13,118 /-
Selection Process : Participants will shortlisted on the basis of merit in RRBs CWE-III September/October 2014 exam Conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Prakasam DCCB Recruitment :
1. The Candidate who are eligible for this post have to visit to the official site.
2. After visiting to the official site the candidate have to read all the terms and condition.
3. The candidate have to fill all the details along with photograph & signature.
4. After filling the form candidate have to click on the submit button.
5. The details which is provided by the candidate must be genuine and correct.
6. The most important thing is that candidate have to note their Id & Password for their future use.
Prakasam DCCB Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant on 75 post. Last date for sending online Application form is 18.09.2015.