Aspirants who have applied or applying for the DDA Recruitment 2016 will now be searching for the DDA Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern. Applicants need to know the Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern to prepare well for the exam. Check the Pattern given below for various posts accordingly to the official notification.
Fresh Update (29.08.2017) : Dear candidate who are waiting for Delhi Development Authority Exam hall ticket, here latest news. Department is released a JE Admit card & DDA Exam Date. Applied candidate can check his/ her DDA JE Call Letter From click here. You can check given below syllabus & exam Pattern from scroll down.
All the related info about Selection Process, Type of Test, Subjects, Duration, etc is given below. Make effective use of the DDA Exam Pattern, DDA Syllabus so that you can score good marks in the Exam. Aspirants who are searching for Delhi Government Jobs can check the details of the recruitment notification from below.
DDA Syllabus Director Engineer Vacancy 2017 :
Organization Name : Delhi Development Authority
Popular knows as : DDA Delhi
Job Category : Govt. Job
Name of the Post : Director, Accounts Officer, Engineer, Translator, Steno & Patwari Post
Total Post : 675 Post
Details for : DDA Exam Pattern Syllabus 2017
Status of Syllabus : Available Here
About DDA Syllabus 2016 :
Delhi Development Authority is going to organize the DDA written exam at various test centers, and it has made all the arrangements for the applied candidates. So, aspirants who have applied for this recruitment are seeking for the Exam pattern, and DDA Syllabus 2016 as theses are necessary for the written exam. The selection process may include Written Test followed by the personal Interview/Computer Proficiency Test. We have gathered some information related to the Exam Previous Papers for the guidance of the candidates. You may also download the old question papers along with the detailed explanations.
Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern 2017 www.dda.org.in :
The Delhi Development Authority Exam Pattern is given below for various posts. Aspirants can check the DDA Syllabus, Exam Pattern given below for various posts separately.
- The standard and syllabus of the On-Line Examination will of the level of prescribed minimum qualification.
- The medium of the On-Line Examination will Hindi / English only for all posts.
- The weightage of marks of Written Examination will 5 % and for Interview shall be of 15% Marks, wherever prescribed.
- There will a penalty of 0.33 (negative marking) for wrong answers / multiple answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers having four alternatives.
The Below Exam Pattern is also for the posts such as Dy. Director (PR), Asstt. Director (Plg.), Director (Ministerial), Assistant Accounts Officer, Legal Assistant, Dy. Director (Plg.), etc. The selection process consists of Single Stage Online Examination followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The Question Paper consists of 120 Objective Type (Multiple choice questions) for 120 Marks.
- Duration of the exam – 2 Hours.
- The Questions will asked on Respective Discipline, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern :
It is a direct test i.e the candidates will shortlisted through the written test followed by the Computer Proficiency Test .
1. Stage I will conducted for a total of 200 questions with 200 Marks. Duration of the DDA Exam will of 2 Hours.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
- General Awareness : 50 Marks & 50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
- D. English Comprehension : 50 Marks & 50 Questions.
2. Stage II will conducted for a total of 300 questions with 300 Marks. Duration of the DDA Exam will of 2 Hours.
- Quantitative Abilities : 200 Marks (100 Questions). Test Paper Duration – 02 Hrs.
- English Language and Comprehension : 200 Marks (200 Questions). Test Paper Duration – 02 Hours
3. Computer Proficiency Test : Computer Proficiency Test will of qualifying in nature comprising of three modules – Word Processing, Spread Sheet and Generation of Slides
S.O. (Hort.), JE Civil & JE Elect./ Mechanical Exam Pattern :
Test Paper duration is 02 hours. Question paper will have 120 marks of 120 questions of objective types mcq from respective discipline. Question will from reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language.
Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern :
1. Stage I : will conducted for a total of 200 questions with 200 Marks. Duration of the DDA Exam will be of 2 Hours.
- General Hindi : 100 Questions & 100 Marks.
- General English : 100 Questions & 100 Marks.
2. Stage II : Exam will conventional types of pen and paper method consisting of translation and essay of 200 Marks of 02 Hrs. duration.
Stenographer Grade “D” : Single Stage Online Examination. Online Exam will conducted for a total of 200 questions with 200 Marks. Duration of the DDA Exam will be of 2 Hours.
- Intelligence & Reasoning : 50 questions of 50 marks
- General Awareness : 50 questions of 50 marks
- General Language & Comprehensive : 100 questions of 100 marks
Patwari Exam Pattern :
02 Phase Online Written Test. Duration of the DDA Exam will be of 2 Hours.
1. Stage I (Preliminary Test) : General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi & English (Language & comprehension) and Basic Computer knowledge ( 120 questions/120 marks of 2 Hrs duration).
2. Stage II (Mains) : General Awareness (Special Emphasis on Delhi), General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, English Language & comprehension, Hindi or Urdu language and comprehension, Basic Computer knowledge ( 200 questions/200 marks of 2 Hrs duration)
Exam Marks Merit List & Documents verification :
The candidates going to write in DDA Recruitment Exam 2016, inform that, Negative Marking policy is applicable for the recruitment examination. If question of 01 marks then penalty of of wrong answer is 0.33. So do it carefully. Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Delhi will select only eligible candidates for the required post. The department will releasing a Final Merit List which will preparing on the basis of obtains marks in Pre & Mains examination by the candidates. After the, qualified candidates will called for Personal Interview.
Document Verification :
Applicants who will successfully cleared the all states, will called for Document Verification. Selected candidates, have to attend the verification exam on given schedule and submit their your all qualification documents, certificates, testimonials etc. that is required by the Department of Delhi Development Authority.
How To Download DDA Syllabus 2017 :
The Simple process to check the DDA Syllabus/ Exam Scheme 2016 is to follow the simple steps mentioned below to get details properly. There are official links to download the syllabus and DDA Paper Pattern 2016 directly from the official site.
- Log on the DDA Official website :- www.dda.org.in
- On the home page you will get the link of DDA EXAM Syllabus and Pattern 2017
- Click on the link and it will show you all the related information.
- DDA 2017 Syllabus link.
- Read the DDA Exam Pattern & Syllabus on here.
- Check all the details carefully and give examination.
Important Link For DDA Syllabus 2016 :
Download DDA Jr. Engineer Exam Hall Ticket.
Check Here For DDA Official Recruitment Notification.
DDA Syllabus 2017 DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY RECRUITMENT CELL has issued a Junior Engineer Vacancy. Candidate should check here for more details for DDA Syllabus Exam Pattern. Exam will held in the month of September 2017.