Are you searching DMRC Syllabus 2018 for Junior Engineer, Maintainer and other Vacancies ???? Now you can get Full Delhi Metro Syllabus & Exam Pattern from Here. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has published exam pattern & Syllabus for 1896 Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Maintainer, Store Assistant and other vacancies. DMRC Examination is going to held in the month of March/April 2018. Here you can download subject & Topic Wise Delhi Metro Syllabus. For More details about DMRC Exam Syllabus check the below article.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Syllabus & Exam Pattern for candidate who are going to attend examination. You are searching DMRC Syllabus & Exam Pattern to give best performance in the test. The department is going to conduct two computer based papers. And then after shortlisted candidates can attend DMRC Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Here you can get all details of exam pattern & Syllabus. Download here Delhi Metro Syllabus for JE, Assistant Manager, Maintainer & other vacancies.
- Brief Details of DMRC Syllabus 2018 PDF | Check Here Delhi Metro JE Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- Highlights Of DMRC Recruitment 2018 | Download Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus From Here
- DMRC Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Get Here Delhi Metro JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Download DMRC Syllabus 2018 | Check Here Subject Wise Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus
- Get Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus Paper – I | General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF – Quantitative Aptitude
- Paper –II General English – DMRC Syllabus 2018
- Delhi Metro JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering – DMRC Syllabus 2018
- Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Important Links for DMRC Syllabus PDF – JE, AM & Maintainer Jobs
- DMRC Syllabus 2016 For JE & Other Posts
- Collect Information for DMRC Syllabus 2016 | DMRC Exam Pattern :
Brief Details of DMRC Syllabus 2018 PDF | Check Here Delhi Metro JE Syllabus And Exam Pattern
Organization Name : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Total no. of post : 1896 Vacancies
Name of Vacancy : Jr. Engineer, Assistant Manager, & Maintainer
DMRC JE Exam Date : March/April 2018
Last date of fill online form : 26.02.2018
Category : Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus
DMRC JE Syllabus Status : Available Here
Official Site : www.delhimetrorail.com
Highlights Of DMRC Recruitment 2018 | Download Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus From Here
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released notification for recruitment of 1896 Jr. Engineer, Assistant Manager, Maintainer, Store Assistant & Other jobs. The online application is available on official site from 27.01.2018. Applicants who want apply for given above any job can fill the form before on 26.02.2018. The department not yet declared the CBT date. But it will soon available on official site. Applicants who are applied for Delhi Metro Recruitment required DMRC Exam Syllabus for better preparation. Here our team provide you topic wise & subject wise Delhi Metro Syllabus & Exam Pattern. You can get here latest update regarding DMRC JE Syllabus.
Check Here Selection Criteria for Delhi Metro JE Exam | Get Also DMRC Exam Pattern & Syllabus From Here
Participants also check selection criteria for DMRC Maintainer Exam and Other jobs. Candidates selection will be made on the basis of performance in CBT (two papers), GD & Interview. Check given below selection criteria and also Get Here DMRC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Note: For more details of selection process you should check official notification.
DMRC Exam Pattern & Syllabus | Get Here Delhi Metro JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern provide an idea of examination. Applicants who were applied need to an idea for examination. So you should check given below Delhi Metro Exam Pattern & Syllabus. It will help you and guide you for better exam preparation. DMRC will organize two papers of Computer Based Test. You should check given below details to get subject & topic wise Junior Engineer & Maintainer Exam Pattern.
Check Delhi Metro Exam Pattern 2018 – JE, Maintainer, Assistant Manager Jobs
DMRC JE, Maintainer Exam is going to organize in the month of March/April 2018. In First, applicants should attend Computer Based test. CBT will comprising two papers (paper –I & Paper – II) held same day. CBT Paper –I there will be 120 questions and each question carry one mark. It will consists objective type multiple questions. There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer. The exam duration is 1.5 hours. Check given below subjects for Paper –I. Check also DMRC Exam Pattern in tabular format, which is also mentioned below.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Knowledge of discipline/trade
Check Delhi Metro Paper-I Exam Pattern
|DMRC Paper –I Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|General Awareness||120||120||01 Hour 50 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||120||120|
|Knowledge of Discipline & Trade||120||120|
DMRC Jr. Engineer Exam Pattern Paper-II
Paper-II will get organize to judge candidates knowledge in English. There will be total 60 questions and each question carry one mark. There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer. Check DMRC Syllabus 2018 given below details in tabular format.
|Delhi Metro Paper –II Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General English||60||60||45 Minutes|
Download DMRC Syllabus 2018 | Check Here Subject Wise Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus
DMRC Exam Syllabus here available for Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager & other vacancy. You should check topic wise & subject wise exam syllabus. Applicants who are going to preparation should download here DMRC Maintainer Syllabus & Delhi Metro JE Syllabus. It will help you study in proper way and also get high marks in papers. So you can download it from here or official site. Check Here DMRC Syllabus 2018 Paper – I for JE, AM & Maintainer Vacancies.
Get Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus Paper – I | General Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Budget and Five years Plans
- Abbreviations & Important Days
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
General Intelligence & Reasoning – DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Similarities and Differences
- Relationship concepts
- Figures Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
Delhi Metro Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- HCF, LCM
- Percentage, Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio & proportions
- Unitary Method
- Data Interpretation
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & loss
Paper –II General English – DMRC Syllabus 2018
- Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- Antonyms & Synonyms and its correct usage
Delhi Metro JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Network Analysis
- Power Systems
- Power System Protection
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electronics Devices
- Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear & Protection etc.
Civil Engineering – DMRC Syllabus 2018
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
Delhi Metro Junior Engineer Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Boilers ; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Law of Thermodynamics
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- Refrigeration cycles
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Dynamics of ideal fluid
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- IC Engine Combustion
- Fluid Statics
- IC Engine Performance
- Fluid Kinematics
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Hydraulic Turbines
Important Links for DMRC Syllabus PDF – JE, AM & Maintainer Jobs
Conclusion : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Syllabus 2018 for 1896 Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager & other posts. You can get DMRC Syllabus 2018 from Here. Last date of fill online application form before on 26.02.2018. Examination will going to conduct on March/April 2018.
DMRC Syllabus 2016 For JE & Other Posts
Applicants registered for the Delhi Metro Vacancy should download the DMRC Syllabus 2016. Check the complete exam scheme and prepare accordingly. Candidates if you have not registered for this exam then apply online on or before 15.10.2016. Application Forms will submitted only through official website. For complete Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment details you may visit the notification through link given below.
Know More DMRC Department : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Department was established in 1995. the establishment of this department is done under Delhi MRTS. Delhi Metro Department has covered the area of 213kms. Today in Delhi State development Delhi Metro is playing a vital role. Recently Delhi DMRC Vacancies notification has been released to select candidates on Executive & Non Executive Posts.
Collect Information for DMRC Syllabus 2016 | DMRC Exam Pattern :
Name of the Department : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Official Website : delhimetrorail.com
Total no. of Posts : 3428 Vacancy
Name of the Post : Executive & Non- Executive
Last Date to Apply : 15.10.2016
Exam Date : Dec. 2016/Jan 2017
DMRC Syllabus : Available Here
Summary of the DMRC Recruitment 2016 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation under MTRS has published the notification for 3428 Executive & Non-Executive Posts. Department has also released the official notification of exam on its website. Applications form will submitted from 16.09.2016. Last date to apply online for Jobs in Delhi DMRC is 15.10.2016. For complete recruitment details candidates may visit to the link given below.
After completing the application process applicants download DMRC Admit Card 2016. As it will necessarily needed at the examination time. To get selection you should follow the exam scheme and syllabus. As preparing according to the exam will lead to the qualification. So candidates check the complete details regarding the exam syllabus and pattern accordingly. Check the complete information given below.
DMRC Exam Syllabus | DMRC Executive Exam Pattern :
Interested candidates who have applied for the DMRC Executive & Non Executive Vacancies should download the syllabus. Applicants have to appear for all exams given as per post wise. The final results will based on the performance of candidates. Candidates have to pass the selection criteria in Paper-I & Paper-II. Check the complete syllabus and exam pattern for DMRC Jobs as follows :
- Assistant Manager Posts Exam Process : Candidates who have applied for Assistant Manager Posts have to clear the three stages of exam. First you have to attend the Written Exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. All these exams will followed by the Medical Examination in executive/Technical/Non Technical.
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Customer Relation Assistant : Candidates have to pass the written exam at first. Then Psycho exam will conducted for the qualified candidates. After this exam Personal Interview will organized followed by the Medical examination in Aye-one Category.
- Junior Engineers Selection Process : Candidates who have applied for Junior Engineers Posts have to clear the three stages of exam. First they have to attend the Written Exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. All these exams will followed by the Medical Examination in executive/Technical/Non Technical category in Aye-three Category .
- Account Assistant Selection Process : Applicants who are going to appear for this posts have to appear for Written Exam . After this exam selected candidates will called for Medical Examination in Cee-One category.No personal interview will conducted for this posts.
- Maintainer Posts : Applicants who are going to appear for this posts have to appear for Written Exam . After this exam selected candidates will called for Medical Examination in Bee-One category.No personal interview will conducted for this posts.
Medical Examination :
All applicants have to face the medical fitness test prescribed by DMRC for various posts. Candidates who have gone under Lasik Surgery will not applicable for any posts except Account Assistant. All the expends for first time medical test will paid By DMRC.
Written Examination :
This exam will consist of two papers,Paper-I & Paper-II.Both paper will take place on same day at same exam center. Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions in both Hindi & English language. Questions will based on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-I shall of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II (Not for Maintainer post) will consist of objective type questions on General English. This paper will be conducted to judge the knowledge of English language. There will a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. The Paper-II shall of 45 minutes’ duration.
Note;– There will negative marking for every wrong answer 1 /3 marks will deducted.
Steps to download the DMRC Syllabus 2016 – DMRC Vacancies Exam Pattern :
Eligible candidates may check the complete syllabus and exam pattern from here. If candidates you have not applied then apply on or before 15.10.2016. To download Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Syllabus 2016 follow some steps as given below :
- At first open the official website delhimetrorail.com.
- Visit the link given for DMRC Recruitment 2016.
- Read the DMRC Notification carefully.
- Check the exam Pattern and syllabus.
- Follow the exam scheme and score well in exam.
Also Check :
DMRC Syllabus 2016 | DMRC Exam Pattern : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Department has released the notification for 3428 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies. Candidates who wants to apply then apply on or before 15.10.2016. Download DMRC Syllabus & Exam Scheme to prepare for exams.