Energy Efficiency Services Limited, India has released recruitment notification of 138 Vacancies of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy. Applicants who are interested EESL Recruitment 2017, they can fill online form for 138 Various Vacancies. Online Registration for EESL Vacancy 2017 will starts from 10th September 2017 & closing date for submit online application is 25th September 2017.
Energy Efficiency Services Limited India is giving a Job opportunity to those applicant who are looking for EESL India Vacancy. Candidate who have hold Diploma/ Degree in respective trade, they can fill online form here. Interested candidates can check Post wise required qualification & Other details fro EESL AE Recruitment 2017 from here. Submission of Application form for EESL vacancy through online mode. By reading the below article you can get full information about Energy Efficiency Services Limited Vacancy.
Overview of EESL Recruitment 2017 – AE Manager Vacancy Details
Name of Organization : Energy Efficiency Services Limited
Also Known As : EESL
Jobs Category : Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Post : 138 Post
Name of Post : Various Posts
Official website : www.eeslindia.org
Division of EESL Vacancies – Distribution of Fixed & Regular Basis Vacancies
|S.No.||Name of EESL Jobs||No. of Post|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Technical)||04 Post|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Finance)||04 Post|
|3.||Assistant Manager (E2)||01 Post|
|4.||Officer (E1) CS||01 Post|
|5.||Assistant Officer Gr 2 (Finance)||03 Post|
|6.||Assistant Officer Gr 2 (HR)||03 Post|
|Fixed Tenure Positions|
|7.||Assistant Manager (International)||02 Post|
|8.||Assistant Engineer Gr 2 (Technical)||118 Post|
|9.||Assistant engineer Gr 2 (Contracts)||05 Post|
Important Dates for EESL Recruitment 2017 For Manager Jobs –
Advt Ref. No. : 0320/10
Notification Date : 30 August 2017
Starting date for filling online Application Form : 10th September, 2017
Last Date for submission of online Application form : 25th September, 2017
Written Exam Date : 15th October, 2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria for EESL Recruitment 2017 , EESL AE Vacancy Pay Scale ?
Educational Qualification For EESL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017
Appliers you can check post wise required Qualification details for EESL Recruitment 2017 from here. In below section we are provide post wise Education Criteria Details :
- For Deputy Manager (Technical) Post : Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology required for this vacancy.
- Deputy Manager (Finance) Post : Candidates must have done CA/ ICWA from recognized Institute.
- Assistant Manager (E2) Post : Candidate should be an Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
- Officer (E1) CS Division Post : Applier must be an Associate Member of Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
- Assistant Officer Gr.II (Finance) (S1) Post : M.Com from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Officer Gr-II (HR) Post : Full time post graduation degree / equivalent course in HR/ MBA with specialization in HR/ Personnel Management.
- Assistant Manager (International) Post : Candidates must have done Graduation with Master’s in International / Global Business for Asst Manager Jobs..
- For Assistant Engineer Gr-III (Technical) & Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Contracts) (SI) Post : Candidates must have done Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized Institute for EESL AE Recruitment 2017.
Candidates must have work experience in respective field for filling form for EESL Jobs. You can check more information about Examination Qualification Experience from official notification.
Age limitations for EESL Recruitment 2017 –
Post wise age limit of the candidates for EESL India Recruitment is mention in below para. relaxation in age for AE Manager Jobs is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST category & 03 years for OBC category candidates.
- Post 01, 02, 03 & 07 : Candidates Age must be not more than 37 years.
- For Post 04, 05, 06 & 09 : Upper Age limit should be 30 years.
- Post 08 : Age limit should be not more than 27 years.
How Much Application Fee for pay for EESL Deputy Manager Jobs Online Form
Candidate of OBC Category have to pay Rs 500/- as application fee. Candidates of SC/ST & handicapped need not to pay any fee for Filling EESL Online Form. Applicants from All other Category have to pay Application fee Rs 1000/-. Fees must be paid through NEFT for EESL Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for EESL India Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy
Post wise pay band of Selected candidates for EESL vacancy is shown in below section :
- Deputy Manager : Candidates will paid pay band of Rs. 29000/- to Rs. 54500/-.
- Assistant Manager : Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/- per month will paid for this post.
- Officer (E1) CS : Pay Scale of the candidates will be Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 46500/-.
- Assistant Officer : Pay Scale will be of Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 35500/-
- Assistant Manager(International Business) (E2) : Applicants will pay pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- Assistant Engineer Gr-III (Technical) : Pay Scale will be of Rs. 28000/month.
- Assistant Engineer Gr-II (Contracts) (SI) : Candidates will paid Pay Scale will be of Rs. 29000/- per month for EESL Jobs.
Selection Procedure for EESL AE Recruitment 2017
Selection Process for Energy Efficiency Services Limited Jobs will based on Written Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Weightage of Marks for Merit list is mention here. You can check more information about Selection criteria from official notification.
How To Apply Online Form For EESL Recruitment 2017 For AE Manager Jobs ?
EESL has released notification of 138 Deputy Manager, AE & other vacancies. Those Candidate who are interested & eligible for these post can Apply online form for EESL Manager Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Steps for applying online form is mention below :
- Firstly, Log on to Official website www.eeslindia.org.
- Now Click on Official EESL India Vacancy Notification link.
- Read all the instruction from advertisement properly.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all details Carefully & correctly in EESL Online form.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature in Application form.
- Now, you have to deposit Application fee.
- Then Click on “Submit” button.
- You can take print out of Application form for future use.
Important Links For EESL Recruitment 2017 For AE Vacancies
Conclusion :- EESL Recruitment 2017 For 138 AE, Deputy Manager & Other Post. Applicants can fill online form for EESL Vacancy before the closing date of online registration, that is 25.09.2017.