Hello Friends, are you waiting for ESIC Recruitment 2019? If yes then here is great opportunity for you. Employee State Insurance Corporation has issued notification for 470 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply through online mode. Online registration for ESIC Karnataka & Maharashtra Jobs are starting from 22.12.2018. Applicants must submit their complete filled form before or on 21.01.2019. To get more details regarding ESIC Jobs 2019, Aspirants may read the given article carefully.
- 1 Essential Details For ESIC Recruitment 2019 | Employee State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2019
- 2 Am I Eligible For ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019? ESIC Vacancy 2019
- 3 How Can I Get Selected For ESIC Vacancy 2019? ESIC Karnataka & Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- 4 How To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2019? ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019
- 5 Necessary Details For ESIC Recruitment 2018 – ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018
- 6 What Is The Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2018? Minimum Qualification & Age Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2018
- 7 How Can I Get Select For ESIC Bharti 2018? Also Check Application Fees & Pay Scale For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 8 How To Fill Online Form For ESIC Recruitment 2018? Simple Steps For ESIC Delhi Bharti 2018
- 9 ESIC Vacancy 2018 for IMO Post
- 10 Overview of ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 771 ESIC Delhi IMO Vacancy
- 11 Who Are Eligible For ESIC IMO Job 2018? ESIC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- 12 What is the Application Fees for ESIC Recruitment 2018? Check Also Selection Procedure & Pay Scale
- 13 How to Apply Online For Delhi ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018? Steps to Fill ESIC Online Form
- 14 ESIC Vacancy 2018 for Sr. Resident post
- 15 Details Related To ESIC Recruitment 2018 | ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
- 16 What Is The Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2018? Required Qualification, and Age Limit for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018
- 17 What Is The Selection Process & Pay Scale For ESIC Jobs 2018? ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
- 18 How To Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2018? East Steps to Fill Up ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
Essential Details For ESIC Recruitment 2019 | Employee State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2019
Name Of Department: Employee State Insurance Corporation
Also known as: ESIC
Job Cadre: Govt. Jobs
No. of Vacancy: 470 posts
Post Title: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.01.2019
Job Location: Karnataka & Maharashtra
Official Portal: esicmaharashtra.gov.in & esickar.gov.in
Important Dates To Remember For ESIC Vacancy 2019
Starting Date of Filling application form is: 22.12.2018
Last Date to submit complete ESIC Recruitment online form: 21.01.2019
Division Of Vacancy For ESIC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019 | ESIC Pharmacist Vacancy 2019
Total Vacancy: 470 posts
Name of Posts: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other posts
Vacancy Details For ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Total Vacancy: 311 posts
- Audiometry Technician: 01
- Blood Bank Technician: 03
- Dental Hygienist: 03
- Dietician: 01
- ECG Technician: 03
- Jr. MRT: 06
- Lab Assistant: 18
- Medical Social Worker: 07
- Occupational Therapist: 01
- Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant: 20
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 25
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Staff Nurse: 220
Post-Wise Vacancy Details For ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Total Vacancy: 159 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 01
- Staff Nurse:102
- Occupational Therapist: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 35
- ECG Technician: 04
- OT Assistant: 12
- Lab Assistant: 02
Am I Eligible For ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019? ESIC Vacancy 2019
Required Education Qualification For ESIC Vacancy 2019 | ESIC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019
Applicants who are going to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019 must have Degree in Science from any recognized University. Candidate should have completed graduation from affiliated institution for ESIC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019. Participants must also have required experience at least 2 years of experience in relevant field for which they are filling application form. For more information regarding education qualification contenders must check official notification of ESIC Pharmacist Jobs 2019.
Age Criteria For ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019| ESIC Jobs 2019
Candidates who have applied online for ESIC Karnataka & Maharashtra Jobs must have minimum age as 18 years. For more details related to age read the table as given below.
Required age for ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Audiometry Technician||32 Years|
|Blood Bank Technician||18 years to 32 years|
|Dental Hygienist||32 year|
|Jr. MRT||18 years to 27 years|
|Lab Assistant||32 years|
|Medical Social Worker||37 years|
|Occupational Therapist||32 years|
|Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant|
|Staff Nurse||37 years|
Age Requirement For ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 | ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Dental Hygienist||Max. 32 Years|
|Staff Nurse||Max. 37 Years|
|Occupational Therapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Physiotherapist||Max. 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Max. 32 Years|
|ECG Technician||Max. 32 Years|
|OT Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
|Lab Assistant||Max. 32 Years|
Upper Age Relaxation Scheme is also application for Reserved category candidates. Relaxation is given as per government rules and regulations.
Age Relaxation For ESIC Recruitment 2019 | ESIC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
How Can I Get Selected For ESIC Vacancy 2019? ESIC Karnataka & Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Selection Process For ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 | ESIC Jobs 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. Department will going to organize written test for applicants who have filled online forms for ESIC Recruitment 2019. Participants who get qualify in written exam will called for the interview session by the department. After that selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of marks obtained in exam and performance during interview. For more information regarding selection criteria candidate may check ESIC notification either from here or from official website. You can also download official notification of ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 from the link given below at the end of the article.
Pay Scale For ESIC Pharmacist Vacancy 2019 | ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Department will pay great amount of salary to the candidates who are selected for ESIC Recruitment 2019. Here post wise details are available for ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019.
Pay Scale Details For ESIC Karnataka Jobs 2019 | Employee State Insurance Corporation
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC)|
|Audiometry Technician||₹ 29,200- 92,300|
|Blood Bank Technician|
|Dental Hygienist||₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Dietician||₹ 44,900- 1,42,400|
|ECG Technician||₹ 25,500- 81,100|
|Jr. MRT||₹ 19,900- 63,200|
|Lab Assistant||₹ 21,700- 69,100|
|Medical Social Worker||₹ 25,500- 81,100|
|Occupational Therapist||₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant||₹ 21,700- 69,100|
|Pharmacist (Allopathy)||₹ 29,200- 92,300|
|Physiotherapist||₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Staff Nurse||₹ 44,900- 1,42,400|
Post Wise Pay Band For ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 | ESIC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Dental Hygienist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Staff Nurse||Min. ₹ 44,900- Max. ₹ 1,42,400|
|Occupational Therapist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Physiotherapist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300|
|ECG Technician||Min. ₹ 25,500- Max. ₹ 81,100|
|OT Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
|Lab Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
For more details regarding pay scale for ESIC Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Various Jobs, Applicants must download ESIC Notification from the link given below.
Application Fee For ESIC Jobs 2019 | ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019
Those participants who are filling online examination form have to pay application fee for ESIC Recruitment 2019. Candidates who belongs to General/ OBC Category have to pay Rs.500/- as registration fee. Similarly, aspirants who belongs to reserved category SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female Candidates need to pay Rs.250/- as examination fee. To get rest of details relevant to ESIC Application Fee must read official notification from the link given below.
How To Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2019? ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019
Applicants who wish to fill application form must apply online before last date i.e. 21.01.2019. Read the following steps to follow while filling online registration form for ESIC Vacancy 2019.
- Firstly, Candidate should logon to official portal of ESIC.
- Then click on “Recruitment” option & Search for ESIC Notification.
- Click on notification & read it very carefully.
- Afterwards eligible participants click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill required details in ESIC Recruitment application form.
- Then upload scanned image and signature in registration form.
- Recheck all entries filled by you in application form.
- At last, Make payment of application fee.
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Participant can also take print out of application form.
Important Links For ESIC Staff Nurse Jobs 2019 | ESIC Jobs 2019
Download ESIC Karnataka Vacancy 2019 Notification Here
Also Download ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Click Here To Apply Online For ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Apply Online For ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Employee State Insurance Corporation has published an advertisement for 470 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other posts. Candidates must fill application form for ESIC Recruitment 2019. Last date to submit online registration form is 21.01.2019.
Are you looking for ESIC Recruitment 2018? If yes then you can check it from here. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released an official notification on its official website containing 79 posts for junior engineer. Applicants can fill up the online form for ESIC JE Vacancy 2018. Online registration has taken place from 16.11.2018 for Junior Engineer Vacancy. The Final date for submitting the complete online form will be 15.12.2018. Candidates those who are going to apply for ESIC Delhi Jobs 2018 check up relevant details regarding the application fee, selection process, eligibility criteria from the given below article
Necessary Details For ESIC Recruitment 2018 – ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018
Name Of Institution : Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Also called: ESIC
Job Location: Delhi
No. of vacancy: 79 posts
Designation: Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Apply Mode: Online Registration Process
Releasing date of online registration forms: 16th November 2018
Last date of registration: 15th December 2018
Official Website : esic.nic.in
Important Dates For ESIC Recruitment 2018
ESIC Notification Publish Date: 15th November 2018
Date of filling registration forms online: 16th November 2018
Last date of submission of online forms: 15th December 2018
Closing Date of submission of online application fees: 18th December 2018
Distribution Of ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
Total Vacancies of ESIC: 79 Posts
Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Division of ESIC JE Bharti 2018 Post Wise
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 52 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 27 posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2018? Minimum Qualification & Age Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2018
Candidates those who are interested in jobs of ESIC JE Recruitment 2018 check the eligibility criteria from here as given below. Eligibility criteria include the details of the minimum qualification and age criteria for ESIC Delhi Bharti 2018.
Education Qualification For ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018
The Department needs the Degree or Diploma Certificate from the recognized University for ESIC Vacancy 2018. Applicants should also have the two years of experience in their stream for ESIC JE Jobs 2018. For more information candidates can check the ESIC Delhi Jobs 2018 Notification as given below.
Age criteria for ESIC JE Recruitment 2018
Maximum age of the candidates will be 30 years old for ESIC Vacancy 2018. The institution also provides relaxation in age for reserved categorized applicants as per government policy for ESIC Junior Engineer Bharti 2018.
Age relaxation for ESIC Recruitment 2018:
Relaxation in case of government employees and servants of ESI Corporation up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the central government
upper age relaxation is only applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman.
How Can I Get Select For ESIC Bharti 2018? Also Check Application Fees & Pay Scale For ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018
Selection Process For ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018
Applicants are going to be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test for ESIC Vacancy 2018. Firstly the written examination is going to be held to take out the deserving candidates for ESIC JE Recruitment 2018. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will get an ESIC Jobs 2018
Scale of Pay for ESIC Delhi Vacancy 2018:
Applicants will be getting the nice pay band to the selected candidates for ESIC Bharti 2018. The Department giving 35,400/- per month for ESIC JE Vacancy 2018.
ESIC Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates who belong to General or OBC category have to pay Rs 500/- as examination fees for ESIC JE Jobs 2018. For reserved category SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates/Female candidates /Ex-Serviceman and Other Reserved category have to pay 250/- as examination fee for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment. Candidates can get further information through official notification of ESIC Jobs 2018.
How To Fill Online Form For ESIC Recruitment 2018? Simple Steps For ESIC Delhi Bharti 2018
Applicants those who want to fill online form for ESIC JE Jobs can check the simple steps as given below.
- First of applicants visit the official website i.e. esic.nic.in.
- Applicants go on the home page and search for ESIC Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Then click on ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 official link.
- Read all the information from ESIC JE Bharti 2018 notification properly.
- Candidates who are eligible for must click on apply online.
- Fill all the necessary information in the online form.
- Candidates must upload the recent passport size photo,signature and scanned images of all relevant documents in the online registration form.
- Aspirants should recheck and verify details of the ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Now deposit the application fee and click on submit button for submission of form.
- Take print out of application form and don’t forget to save register id and password for future use.
Important Links for ESIC JE Recruitment 2018
Conclusion: ESIC Recruitment 2018 advertisement is available on its official website for 79 Junior Engineer Vacancy. Applicants can apply for ESIC JE Vacancy 2018 before the last date which is 15.12.2018
ESIC Vacancy 2018 for IMO Post
Dear Applicants, If you are searching ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification, then you visit a right place. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has published an advertisement for employment of 771 Medical Officers Posts. Those applicants are interested in ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. The registration of ESIC Delhi Recruitment is available through online mode only. Candidates can fill the online form from 12.10.2018. The last date to apply online for ESIC Jobs 2018 is 10.11.2018. Furthermore, like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process and how to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2018? is mention on below.
Overview of ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 771 ESIC Delhi IMO Vacancy
Name of Department: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi
Popular as: ESIC
Total no. of vacancy: 771 posts
Name of Post: Insurance Medical Officer
Mode of Registration for ESIC Vacancy: Online Mode
Last date of online registration: 10.11.2018
Official website: esic.nic.in
State Wise Division of ESIC Jobs 2018 – Distribution of ESIC IMO Vacancy Category Wise
Total no. of vacancies: 771 posts
Classification of ESIC Recruitment for Insurance Medical Officer Post
|08.||Jammu & Kashmir||04||01||Nil||05||10|
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2018 For 771 IMO Vacancy
Publish Date of ESIC Notification on official site: 11.10.2018
Opening Date of Submission Online Application Form: 12.10.2018
Last date of Submission ESIC IMO Recruitment Form: 10.11.2018
Closing date of submission Application Fees: 13.11.2018
Who Are Eligible For ESIC IMO Job 2018? ESIC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Applicants those are want to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. The details of education qualification, age criteria is included in eligibility criteria. So, applicants, those are want to apply for ESIC IMO Vacancy must check given below conditions.
Education Qualification For ESIC Job 2018 for 771 Insurance Medical Officer Post
Applicant those are going to apply for ESIC IMO Job must register with the Medical Council of India. Candidates also complete Medical qualification include the first or second schedule. For more details check the official ESIC notification.
Age Criteria of ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018
The upper age required for ESIC Vacancy is 30 years as on 10.11.2018. Maximum age relaxation is also applicable for ESIC Employees 05 years. Upper age relaxation also applicable for SC/ST/OBC & other candidates as per govt. norms.
What is the Application Fees for ESIC Recruitment 2018? Check Also Selection Procedure & Pay Scale
Participants those are going to apply for ESIC IMO Job also require to pay application fees. Those candidates are belonging to unreserved male category have to pay Rs. 500/-. Therefore, SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female Candidate/Ex-Serviceman need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fees of ESIC Job will pay through online mode only using net banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
Pay Scale of ESIC IMO Vacancy – Monthly Salary
Those candidates are selected for Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy will receive a salary after selection. Applicants will receive salary as per Level –9 as per 07th CPC. Pay Matrix will be Rs. 53100/- to Rs. 167800/-.
Check Procedure of Selection For ESIC Jobs 2018 – 771 Medical Officer
Selection of the candidate for ESIC Recruitment will be made on the basis of written examination and personal interview. interested and eligible candidates first fill the online form till on 10.11.2018. After that, they will call for Written Examination. In the examination, there will be 200 questions and the marks will be 200. After that, written exam qualified candidates will call for personal interview. The marks of the interview will be 200 marks. Applicants can check fill examination scheme & syllabus on ESIC IMO Exam Syllabus.
How to Apply Online For Delhi ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018? Steps to Fill ESIC Online Form
Participants who wish to apply and eligible also for ESIC Recruitment 2018 may apply through online mode. Before going to fill online form you must have valid email id and mobile no. Candidates also have scan copy of all required documents. Now follow some instructions to apply for ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018.
- First of all, go to the official site esic.nic.in.
- Click on the link download ESIC Notification.
- Download it and then read full advertisement carefully.
- After that, click on the link Apply Online for ESIC Vacancy.
- Enter all required information on your application form.
- Upload all required documents on it.
- Now make payment of Application fees of ESIC Recruitment 2018.
- Recheck full form and then submit it carefully.
- Take the hard copy of it for future uses.
Important Links to Apply Online For ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018
Conclusion: ESIC Recruitment 2018 for 771 Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy. Apply Online from 12.10.2018. The last date of registration for ESIC IMO Medical Officer Recruitment is 10.11.2018. Read full information on the above article.
ESIC Vacancy 2018 for Sr. Resident post
Are you looking for ESIC Recruitment 2018? Here is good news for you. Employee’s State Insurance Cooperation, Mumbai has declared 56 vacancies for Specialist & Sr Resident Posts. Department has organizing Walk-In-Interview for ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018. Candidates who are eligible can take part in Interview for ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2018 on 29 May 2018 & 30 May 2018. Applicants can collect other information regarding Sr Resident posts like application process, eligibility criteria, is available below.
Candidates are informed that ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 is available in different Departments of ESIC. Interested candidates must arrange them all documents before Interview. Applicants must carry them all document with them at exam center for document verification. Participants must download application forms and apply before Interview date for ESIC Jobs 2018. Here we provided you links to download ESIC Recruitment 2018 notification and Application Form.
Details Related To ESIC Recruitment 2018 | ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
Name of Department : Employee’s State Insurance Cooperation (ESIC)
Total No. of Vacancy : 56 Posts
Job Location of ESIC Bharti 2018 : Mumbai
Vacancy Title for ESIC Mumbai Jobs : Specialist & Sr Resident Posts
Mode of Registration : Offline Registration
Mode of Selection : Walk In Interview
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Official Website : esic.nic.in
Important Dates For ESIC Vacancy 2018 | ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment Notification Date : 17 May 2018
ESIC Walk In Interview Date : 29 May 2018 & 30 May 2018
Timings of Interview for ESIC Recruitment 2018 : 09:00 AM to 02:30PM
Division Of ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2018 | ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018
Vacancy Available : 56 Posts
ESIC Jobs Title : Specialist & Sr Resident Posts
Applicants can check division of vacancy according to relevant trade for ESIC Vacancy 2018 as given here : ESIC Bharti 2018
|Name of Post||No.Of Posts|
|Part Time Super Specialist||02|
|Part Time Specialist||05|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2018? Required Qualification, and Age Limit for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018
Applicants who are going to apply for ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018 must check eligibility criteria. Candidates must check minimum Education, Age Limit, Fee Structure and PayScale. Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria their forms will be rejected. Candidates also check ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy official website to get furthermore information.
Education Qualification ESIC Jobs 2018 |ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are applying for ESIC Vacancy 2018 should hold Degree in MBBS & MD (Doctors of Medicine) from the recognized university of government. Candidates should have 3 years experience in concern field after completing PG Degree/ Diploma for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, information is available on the official website of ESIC Jobs 2018.
Age Criteria For ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 |ESIC Bharti 2018
Candidates who are applying for ESIC Vacancy 2018 must check their age criteria given below. Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen will be as per rule for ESIC Recruitment 2018.Aspirants can read the ESIC Maharashtra Jobs Notification Pdf from the official website given below.
Classification of ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment Age limit: ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
- Senior Resident 1- Year On Contract Against Gdmos : Max-37 years
- Senior Resident On Contract (3-yrs Scheme) : Max- 37 years
- Junior Resident : Max- 30 years
- Full-Time Specialist : Max- 45 years, Retired from Govt. Max- 66 years
- Part Time Super Specialist : Max- 66 years
- Part Time Specialist : Max- 66 years
What Is The Selection Process & Pay Scale For ESIC Jobs 2018? ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
Registration Fee For ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018 | ESIC Recruitment 2018
There is no Application Fee is mention in Official Notification ESIC Mumbai Jobs 2018. For further more information aspirants must check Official notification of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018.
Selection Process For ESIC Mumbai Bharti 2018 – ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for ESIC Vacancy 2018. Applicants must be required to bring original documents at the time of Interview as follows:
- Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- MMC/MCI Registration Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Caste Certificate/Non Creamy layer Certificate.
- Experience Certificates.
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
Pay Scale For ESIC Bharti 2018 | ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
Candidates who will get selected are entitled to have the following pay scale as their salaries mentioned below. Applicant should also check official website of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018 for more Details.
- Senior Resident 1- Year On Contract Against Gdmos Or Tenure Of Three Years Subject To Renewal/extension Every Year : As per 7th CPC Level-11 in Pay Matrix, pay of ₹67,700 + Other allowances as admissible from time. It would be less by ₹600/- per month for diploma holder and ₹1210 for the Non-PG candidate.
- Junior Resident : As per 7th CPC Level-10 in the Pay Matrix, pay of ₹56,100 + Other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Full-Time Specialist : As per 7th CPC Level-11 in the Pay Matrix, pay of ₹67,700 + Other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Part Time Super Specialist : Rs60,000 per month for three hours session per day x 5 days in a week.For the extra session of 2 hours = ₹2,000. Giving promise to be available for emergency call duty after the schedule timings – ₹10,000 per month.
- Part Time Specialist :
- OBS & Gyn and Paediatrics Rs6.,000 for three days per week (Two Session each day) (Each Session for two hours / one session for four hours)
- Pathology Rs6,000 for six days per week (Daily) (Each session for two hours)
- Dermatology and Orthopedics Rs4,000 for Two days per week (Two sessions each day) (Each Session for two hours/ one session for four hours
How To Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2018? East Steps to Fill Up ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Application Forms are available on ESIC Official Website. Those candidates who are going to take part in Walk-In-Interview for ESIC Maharashtra 2018 check the simple steps that we are given below.
- Firstly, candidates must log on ESIC Official Website i.e esic.nic.in
- then applicants must search for ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf links.
- Then click on it.
- Applicable applicants should click on an apply online link for ESIC Sr Resident Jobs.
- Aspirants must fill up ESIC Sr Resident Online Application Forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of respective certificates along with ESIC Form.
- Enter Personal information, Postal address, recent Photo and Sign etc.
- Then recheck ESIC Online Application form before submission.
- Applicants must click on submit button ESIC Sr Resident Jobs
- Aspirants must take a printout of ESIC Senior/Junior Resident online application form for their future use.
Important Links For ESIC Vacancy 2018 – ESIC Sr Resident Bharti 2018
Conclusion: ESIC Department has published notification for 56 Specialist, Sr Resident Posts. Those applicants who are interested can submit an application form for ESIC Recruitment 2018 before Interview. Applicants must check More details about ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018