Dear Applicants, If you are searching ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification, then you visit a right place. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has published an advertisement for employment of 771 Medical Officers Posts. Those applicants are interested in ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. The registration of ESIC Delhi Recruitment is available through online mode only. Candidates can fill the online form from 12.10.2018. The last date to apply online for ESIC Jobs 2018 is 10.11.2018. Furthermore, like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process and how to apply for ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2018? is mention on below.
Overview of ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 771 ESIC Delhi IMO Vacancy
Name of Department: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi
Popular as: ESIC
Total no. of vacancy: 771 posts
Name of Post: Insurance Medical Officer
Mode of Registration for ESIC Vacancy: Online Mode
Last date of online registration: 10.11.2018
Official website: esic.nic.in
State Wise Division of ESIC Jobs 2018 – Distribution of ESIC IMO Vacancy Category Wise
Total no. of vacancies: 771 posts
Classification of ESIC Recruitment for Insurance Medical Officer Post
|08.||Jammu & Kashmir||04||01||Nil||05||10|
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2018 For 771 IMO Vacancy
Publish Date of ESIC Notification on official site: 11.10.2018
Opening Date of Submission Online Application Form: 12.10.2018
Last date of Submission ESIC IMO Recruitment Form: 10.11.2018
Closing date of submission Application Fees: 13.11.2018
Who Are Eligible For ESIC IMO Job 2018? ESIC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Applicants those are want to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2018 must fulfill eligibility criteria also. The details of education qualification, age criteria is included in eligibility criteria. So, applicants, those are want to apply for ESIC IMO Vacancy must check given below conditions.
Education Qualification For ESIC Job 2018 for 771 Insurance Medical Officer Post
Applicant those are going to apply for ESIC IMO Job must register with the Medical Council of India. Candidates also complete Medical qualification include the first or second schedule. For more details check the official ESIC notification.
Age Criteria of ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018
The upper age required for ESIC Vacancy is 30 years as on 10.11.2018. Maximum age relaxation is also applicable for ESIC Employees 05 years. Upper age relaxation also applicable for SC/ST/OBC & other candidates as per govt. norms.
What is the Application Fees for ESIC Recruitment 2018? Check Also Selection Procedure & Pay Scale
Participants those are going to apply for ESIC IMO Job also require to pay application fees. Those candidates are belonging to unreserved male category have to pay Rs. 500/-. Therefore, SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female Candidate/Ex-Serviceman need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fees of ESIC Job will pay through online mode only using net banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
Pay Scale of ESIC IMO Vacancy – Monthly Salary
Those candidates are selected for Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy will receive a salary after selection. Applicants will receive salary as per Level –9 as per 07th CPC. Pay Matrix will be Rs. 53100/- to Rs. 167800/-.
Check Procedure of Selection For ESIC Jobs 2018 – 771 Medical Officer
Selection of the candidate for ESIC Recruitment will be made on the basis of written examination and personal interview. interested and eligible candidates first fill the online form till on 10.11.2018. After that, they will call for Written Examination. In the examination, there will be 200 questions and the marks will be 200. After that, written exam qualified candidates will call for personal interview. The marks of the interview will be 200 marks. Applicants can check fill examination scheme & syllabus on ESIC IMO Exam Syllabus.
How to Apply Online For Delhi ESIC IMO Recruitment 2018? Steps to Fill ESIC Online Form
Participants who wish to apply and eligible also for ESIC Recruitment 2018 may apply through online mode. Before going to fill online form you must have valid email id and mobile no. Candidates also have scan copy of all required documents. Now follow some instructions to apply for ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018.
- First of all, go to the official site esic.nic.in.
- Click on the link download ESIC Notification.
- Download it and then read full advertisement carefully.
- After that, click on the link Apply Online for ESIC Vacancy.
- Enter all required information on your application form.
- Upload all required documents on it.
- Now make payment of Application fees of ESIC Recruitment 2018.
- Recheck full form and then submit it carefully.
- Take the hard copy of it for future uses.
Important Links to Apply Online For ESIC IMO Vacancy 2018
Conclusion: ESIC Recruitment 2018 for 771 Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy. Apply Online from 12.10.2018. The last date of registration for ESIC IMO Medical Officer Recruitment is 10.11.2018. Read full information on the above article.
ESIC Vacancy 2018 for Sr. Resident post
Are you looking for ESIC Recruitment 2018? Here is good news for you. Employee’s State Insurance Cooperation, Mumbai has declared 56 vacancies for Specialist & Sr Resident Posts. Department has organizing Walk-In-Interview for ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018. Candidates who are eligible can take part in Interview for ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2018 on 29 May 2018 & 30 May 2018. Applicants can collect other information regarding Sr Resident posts like application process, eligibility criteria, is available below.
Candidates are informed that ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 is available in different Departments of ESIC. Interested candidates must arrange them all documents before Interview. Applicants must carry them all document with them at exam center for document verification. Participants must download application forms and apply before Interview date for ESIC Jobs 2018. Here we provided you links to download ESIC Recruitment 2018 notification and Application Form.
Details Related To ESIC Recruitment 2018 | ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
Name of Department : Employee’s State Insurance Cooperation (ESIC)
Total No. of Vacancy : 56 Posts
Job Location of ESIC Bharti 2018 : Mumbai
Vacancy Title for ESIC Mumbai Jobs : Specialist & Sr Resident Posts
Mode of Registration : Offline Registration
Mode of Selection : Walk In Interview
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment Official Website : esic.nic.in
Important Dates For ESIC Vacancy 2018 | ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment Notification Date : 17 May 2018
ESIC Walk In Interview Date : 29 May 2018 & 30 May 2018
Timings of Interview for ESIC Recruitment 2018 : 09:00 AM to 02:30PM
Division Of ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2018 | ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018
Vacancy Available : 56 Posts
ESIC Jobs Title : Specialist & Sr Resident Posts
Applicants can check division of vacancy according to relevant trade for ESIC Vacancy 2018 as given here : ESIC Bharti 2018
|Name of Post||No.Of Posts|
|Part Time Super Specialist||02|
|Part Time Specialist||05|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Recruitment 2018? Required Qualification, and Age Limit for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018
Applicants who are going to apply for ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018 must check eligibility criteria. Candidates must check minimum Education, Age Limit, Fee Structure and PayScale. Applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria their forms will be rejected. Candidates also check ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy official website to get furthermore information.
Education Qualification ESIC Jobs 2018 |ESIC Mumbai Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are applying for ESIC Vacancy 2018 should hold Degree in MBBS & MD (Doctors of Medicine) from the recognized university of government. Candidates should have 3 years experience in concern field after completing PG Degree/ Diploma for ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, information is available on the official website of ESIC Jobs 2018.
Age Criteria For ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018 |ESIC Bharti 2018
Candidates who are applying for ESIC Vacancy 2018 must check their age criteria given below. Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen will be as per rule for ESIC Recruitment 2018.Aspirants can read the ESIC Maharashtra Jobs Notification Pdf from the official website given below.
Classification of ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment Age limit: ESIC Mumbai Recruitment
- Senior Resident 1- Year On Contract Against Gdmos : Max-37 years
- Senior Resident On Contract (3-yrs Scheme) : Max- 37 years
- Junior Resident : Max- 30 years
- Full-Time Specialist : Max- 45 years, Retired from Govt. Max- 66 years
- Part Time Super Specialist : Max- 66 years
- Part Time Specialist : Max- 66 years
What Is The Selection Process & Pay Scale For ESIC Jobs 2018? ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2018
Registration Fee For ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018 | ESIC Recruitment 2018
There is no Application Fee is mention in Official Notification ESIC Mumbai Jobs 2018. For further more information aspirants must check Official notification of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018.
Selection Process For ESIC Mumbai Bharti 2018 – ESIC Sr Resident Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for ESIC Vacancy 2018. Applicants must be required to bring original documents at the time of Interview as follows:
- Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- MMC/MCI Registration Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Caste Certificate/Non Creamy layer Certificate.
- Experience Certificates.
- Two Photographs (PP Size)
Pay Scale For ESIC Bharti 2018 | ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
Candidates who will get selected are entitled to have the following pay scale as their salaries mentioned below. Applicant should also check official website of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2018 for more Details.
- Senior Resident 1- Year On Contract Against Gdmos Or Tenure Of Three Years Subject To Renewal/extension Every Year : As per 7th CPC Level-11 in Pay Matrix, pay of ₹67,700 + Other allowances as admissible from time. It would be less by ₹600/- per month for diploma holder and ₹1210 for the Non-PG candidate.
- Junior Resident : As per 7th CPC Level-10 in the Pay Matrix, pay of ₹56,100 + Other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Full-Time Specialist : As per 7th CPC Level-11 in the Pay Matrix, pay of ₹67,700 + Other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Part Time Super Specialist : Rs60,000 per month for three hours session per day x 5 days in a week.For the extra session of 2 hours = ₹2,000. Giving promise to be available for emergency call duty after the schedule timings – ₹10,000 per month.
- Part Time Specialist :
- OBS & Gyn and Paediatrics Rs6.,000 for three days per week (Two Session each day) (Each Session for two hours / one session for four hours)
- Pathology Rs6,000 for six days per week (Daily) (Each session for two hours)
- Dermatology and Orthopedics Rs4,000 for Two days per week (Two sessions each day) (Each Session for two hours/ one session for four hours
How To Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2018? East Steps to Fill Up ESIC Sr Resident Vacancy 2018
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Application Forms are available on ESIC Official Website. Those candidates who are going to take part in Walk-In-Interview for ESIC Maharashtra 2018 check the simple steps that we are given below.
- Firstly, candidates must log on ESIC Official Website i.e esic.nic.in
- then applicants must search for ESIC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf links.
- Then click on it.
- Applicable applicants should click on an apply online link for ESIC Sr Resident Jobs.
- Aspirants must fill up ESIC Sr Resident Online Application Forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of respective certificates along with ESIC Form.
- Enter Personal information, Postal address, recent Photo and Sign etc.
- Then recheck ESIC Online Application form before submission.
- Applicants must click on submit button ESIC Sr Resident Jobs
- Aspirants must take a printout of ESIC Senior/Junior Resident online application form for their future use.
Important Links For ESIC Vacancy 2018 – ESIC Sr Resident Bharti 2018
Conclusion: ESIC Department has published notification for 56 Specialist, Sr Resident Posts. Those applicants who are interested can submit an application form for ESIC Recruitment 2018 before Interview. Applicants must check More details about ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018