Ganjam District Court, Odisha is inviting the applicants to fill up the application form for 72 Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist & Other Posts. Candidates who are interested and find themselves eligible can apply for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019. Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 is 05 November 2019 till 5:00 PM. Application fee of Ganjam District Court Vacancy 2019 for Gen/ OBC is Rs 100/- and there is no fee for SC & ST Candidates. Participants can collect more information like the Selection process, Age Criteria, etc. from the article which is mentioned below.
Quick Overview of Ganjam District Court Clerk & Other Recruitment 2019
|Authority Name||Ganjam District Court, Odisha|
|Examination Name||Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist & Other Posts Exam|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Posts Title||Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist & Other Vacancies|
|Registration Mode||Offline Application|
|Closing Date To fill the Application form||05 November till 5:00 PM|
What Is the Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee For Ganjam District Court Clerk & Other Jobs 2019 Pay Scale Details
|Notification Date||30 September 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||05 Nov 2019 5:00 PM|
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
|Stenographer Grade-Ill||19, (UR-2, ST-06, SEBC-1)|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||44 (UR-6, SC-7, ST-28, SEBC-3)|
|Salaried Amin.||01 ST|
|Junior Typist||18 (UR-7, SC-7, ST-28, SEBC-3)|
|Total Posts||72 Posts|
|Age Criteria |Ganjam District Court Vacancy 2019||
|Upper age limit |Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019||
|Selection Process | Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019||
|Monthly Remuneration | Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019||
|Download Ganjam District Court Notification 2019 & Application Form||Apply Now|
Some FAQs For Ganjam District Court Clerk & Other Vacancy 2019 |Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019
What is the education qualification for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed at least +2 Examination or equivalent examination.
- Should have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- Candidates must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English
- Should be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Must be of good character.
- shall be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity or communicable disease Type Writing per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill).
- Participants must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist).
How to apply for Ganjam District Court Vacancy 2019?
Applicants who are eligible may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below), recent passport size photograph to the office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004 on or before 05 Nov 2019 05:00 PM, along with Self attested Board or equivalent certificates showing proof of age, qualification, experience, mark sheet, and all other relevant documents.
Conclusion: Ganjam District Court, Odisha has issued a notification for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019. Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Ganjam District Court Jobs 2019 is 05 November till 5:00 PM