GCRI Recruitment 2019? the officials of the Gujarat Cancer Research Institute have published the notification for 33 Fellowship & Non-Teaching posts. Suitable candidates minimum having 10th Pass or 12th pass and also Required Education Qualification can apply from 06/12/2019. All the candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date which is 16/12/2019. We have mentioned all the information just like Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. Candidates can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing official Notification also. Applicants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page carefully. Moreover, the aspirants stay connected with us for more latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 11.12.2019: Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2019 application forms are available on its official website. Candidates can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 16th December 2019. Furthermore, updates aspirants stay Connected with us.
Some Brief Information About GCRI Jobs 2019
|Name Of Authority||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI)|
|Posts Title||GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Gujarat Cancer Research Institute (GCRI), New Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|GCRI Vacancy 2019 Last Date||16th December 2019|
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the Offline form of GCRI Recruitment 2019?
Documents Required For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree, etc
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Jobs 2019?
- Onco Anaesthesia: 02
- Radiotherapy: 02
- Microbiology: 01
- Radiology: 02
- Palliative Medicine: 02
- Medical Oncology: 02
- Gynecological Oncology: 04
- Surgical Oncology: 08
- Onco Pathology: 04
- Onco Orthopaedics: 02
- Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower): 04
What is Pay Band for GCRI Vacancy 2019?
The pay band depends upon the place of posting of a candidate.
- For all posts: ₹ 66000/- per month for 1st year ₹ 70000/- per month for 2nd year
- Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower): ₹ 20,000/- P.M
What Is The Application Fees For GCRI Posts 2019?
There are no application fees as per the rule of the Government.
What Is The Selection Process For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Jobs 2019?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Examination
- Interview Basis
What are the Educational Qualifications for Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Vacancy 2019?
- 10th Pass
- 12th pass
- And also Required Education Qualification
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute?
- For all Posts: 45 Years
- Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower) Post: 35 years
What Is Age Relaxation For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Recruitment 2019?
- For all Posts: PH & Women candidates will be given age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower) Post: PH & Women candidates will be given age relaxation as per Govt. Rules
Important Links For Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Jobs 2019:
- GCRI 2019 Notification PDF: Download Here
- GCRI 2019 Application Form: Download Here
- Official Portal for GCRI Vacancy 2019: Click Here
What is the process to fill the Offline application form for GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the Offline form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for 2019 Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Then you should download the application form and take the printout of it.
- Fill up the form with full details.
- Attach the self-attested copies of respective certificates and paste the passport size photo on the application form.
- After filling the form completely, you must send it to the department’s postal address as given below.
Postal Address Of Gujarat Cancer Research Institute Department?
M. P. Shah Cancer Hospital, New Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India – 380016
Conclusion: Gujarat Cancer Research Institute has issued notification for 33 Fellowship & Non-Teaching Job Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply Offline for GCRI Recruitment 2019 Before the last date 16.12.2019. For more details read the above article carefully.