GNDU Recruitment 2019 |Guru Nanak Dev. University has Release notification for 88 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from 26.09.2019. Applicants can fill up the online application form on or before the last date which is 04.11.2019. We have mentioned all the important queries in the given article such as Qualification, age limit, salary, etc. For more information candidates can check this page carefully.
Check Details About GNDU Vacancy 2019
|Organization Name||Guru Nanak Dev. University|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||88 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|The Closing Date to Apply Online||04.11.2019|
What is Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee Of GNDU Jobs 2019? Guru Nanak Dev. University Vacancy 2019
|Starting date to apply online||14.10.2019|
|Closing date to apply online||04.11.2019|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy||11.11.2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation||
|Selection Process||The Selection Process will be based on –:
|Pay Scale for GNDU Jobs 2019||
|GNDU Notification 2019||Download Here|
|Click Here to Apply Online for GNDU Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
Mostly Asked Question About Guru Nanak Dev. University Jobs 2019
What is the Process to pay the examination fee for GNDU Jobs 2019?
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- E. challan
What Is Position Wise Pay Scale for GNDU Recruitment 2019?
- Registrar, Dean College Development Council, Professor, Associate Professor: 67,000/- + 10,000/-
- Assistant Professor, Director of Youth Welfare, Deputy Director of Physical Education, Medical Officer: 39,100/- + 6000/-
- Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators : 34,800/- + 3200/-
What Documents to be submitted with the application form of GNDU Vacancy 2019?
- Board Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- All Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
How to apply online for GNDU Vacancy 2019?
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website.
- Then search Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 and click on it.
- A new page will be open on the screen.
- Read all the information carefully.
- If you are eligible then download the application form (Prescribe Format).
- Participants can fix there passport size photo and signature.
- Then Check again all details after filling the Online Application Form.
- Then send your application form on the given below address.
Which address to send a hard copy of the documents?
Guru Nanak Dev. University
Conclusion: GNDU Recruitment 2019 has been published For 88 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Apply online form for Guru Nanak Dev. University. Candidates can apply online before the closing date 04.11.2019.