Dear Applicants, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has issued recently notification for employment of 166 Vacancies. GSECL Recruitment 2018 for 166 Vidhyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic, Accounts Officer & Deputy Superintendent vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may fill GSECL Vidhyut Shayak Vacancy online form either here or official site. Online registration starting from 29th May 2018. Applicants can fill GSECL Jobs application form till last date 18th June 2018. Furthermore, information regarding GSECL Bharti you can collect from below paragraphs.
Gujarat State Electricity Board is inviting online application for 166 Vidhyut Sahyak and various vacancies. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to make the career in engineering government department. So applicants who wish to apply for GSECL Vacancy of Vidhyut Sahyak post, fill online application form here. Here we provide you all information of GSECL Vidhyut Sahyak Recruitment 2018. Check Eligibility Criteria, application fees, selection procedure, how to apply and other information to below section.
- 1 Overview of GSECL Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Vidhyut Sahayak Jobs 2018 General Information
- 2 AM I Eligible for Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy 2018 ? GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How Much Application Fees Required for GSECL Vacancy 2018 ? Gujarat Electricity Board Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment Required Fees
- 4 How to Apply Online for GSECL Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Instruction to Fill GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Jobs Online Form 2018
- 5 General Details for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – Summary of GSECL JE Vacancy
- 6 What is the Eligibility Criteria for GSECL JE Recruitment 2017 ? Check Pay Scale for GSECL Jobs
- 7 How to Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Apply Online for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy
Overview of GSECL Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Vidhyut Sahayak Jobs 2018 General Information
Name of Department : Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Total No. of Vacancies : 166 Posts
Name of Post : Vidhyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic & Other Vacancies
Job Location : Gujarat State
Mode of Application : GSECL Online Form
Official website : gsecl.in
Distribution of GSECL Vidhyut Sahyak Jobs 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Recruitment 2018
GSECL Recruitment Total Vacancies : 166 Posts
Distribution of Vacancies : Mention Under Table
|Post Name||Total No. of vacancies|
|VS (Plant Attendant Gr. I) Electrical||50 Posts|
|VS (Plant Attendant Gr. I) Mechanical||50 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||32 Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent (Accounts)||19 Posts|
|Accounts Officer||15 Posts|
Important Dates of GSECL Jobs 2018 – GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancy 2018
Starting Date of Submission Application Form for Vidhyut Sahayak Jobs : 29th May 2018
Last Date of Apply Online for GSECL Recruitment 2018 : 18th June 2018 at 6.00 PM
AM I Eligible for Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy 2018 ? GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Wishing applicants must ensure that they are eligible or not GSECL Vacancy 2018. It contains information like education qualification, age limit and other information. All applicants who want to apply for GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment check below information carefully.
Required Education Qualification for GSECL Jobs 2018
|Post Name||Education Qualification Details|
|Vidhyut Sahayak (Electrical, Mechanical)||Regular/Full Time Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized University|
|Accounts Officer||For GSECL Recruitment 2018 – CA/ICWA|
|Instrument Mechanic||Full time/Regular Diploma in Instrument & Control from the recognized university|
|Deputy Superintendent (Accounts)||CA/ICWA or two years post graduation qualification from the recognized university|
- Furthermore information regarding education qualification check GSECL Notification 2018.
Age Limit for GSECL Bharti 2018 for Vidhyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic, Accounts Officer, Deputy Superintendent Post
The age criteria are decided as on 29.05.2018. Maximum age required for GSECL Recruitment is 35 Years for Reserved category candidates. SC/ST/SEBC applicants should not be more than 45 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for Gujarat Electricity Board Jobs 2018 mention under.
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Female Applicants : 05 Years
- Ex Armed Personnel : 10 years
How Much Application Fees Required for GSECL Vacancy 2018 ? Gujarat Electricity Board Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment Required Fees
Candidates who willing to apply for GSECL Recruitment also require to pay an application fees. Participants who are belonging to General & SEBC category need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application fees. While SC & ST applicants need to pay Rs. 250/- for GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancy. Furthermore, details are available on below section.
What is the Selection Procedure of GSECL Jobs 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Recruitment 2018 Selection Method
Applicants selection will be made on the basis of written examination. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited conducted online examination for GSECl Vidhyut Shayak Jobs and other posts. The online test consisting 100 questions and each question carry one mark. 1/4 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Pay Scale For GSECL Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancy
- Vidhyut Sahayak First Year : Rs. 13500/-
- 2nd Year : Rs. 15000/-
- 3rd year : Rs. 16500/- After that applicants will receive the monthly salary as per pay Scale Rs. 26000/- to Rs. 56600/-.
- Accounts Officer : Rs. 58500/- to Rs. 115800/-
- Instrument Mechanic : Rs. 26000/- to 56600/-
- Deputy Superintendent : Rs. 35700/- to Rs. 82100/-
How to Apply Online for GSECL Recruitment 2018 ? Easy Instruction to Fill GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Jobs Online Form 2018
Interested candidates who also fulfill eligibility conditions may apply for Gujarat Electricity Board Vacancy through online mode. The registration on official website already started from 29.05.2018. You can fill GSECL Bharti Application Form on official site as well as here. Before going to fill application form you must have valid email id, mobile no. and scan copy of photograph and signature. Then you follow here GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment online registration steps.
- First of all, go to official website gsecl.in.
- Search Gujarat Electricity Board Notification for Vidhyut Sahayak or other vacancies.
- Go to Apply online link for GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancy.
- Enter your personal details for new registration.
- After that, the system will generate application number & password.
- Log in with your user id and password for GSECL Recruitment 2018.
- Enter educational information on your application form.
- Upload Signature and photograph.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Now submit your Gujarat Electricity Board Jobs Online form.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
Important Links of GSECL Vidhyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat Electricity Board Recruitment
Download Gujarat GSECL Vacancy Notification for Vidhyut Sahayak Vacancy
Advertisement of Instrument Mechanic Jobs
Notification Download for Accounts Officer Posts
Collect Now GSECL Deputy Superintendents Vacancy
Apply Online for Vidhyut Sahayak & other Vacancies
You May Also Check
Conclusion : Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has issued notification for recruitment of 166 Vidhyut Sahayak & various posts. Willing applicants can fill online form here from 29.05.2018. The last date of GSECL Recruitment 2018 is 18th June 2018. So read full article carefully.
Here is news for the job seekers, who are searching jobs in Gujrat. Recently, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has released a notification for filling up 110 positions. The applicants who are interested GSECL Recruitment 2017 can apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) designations. Candidate can fill application form through online mode for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2017. The participants who are here to apply for GSECL JE Recruitment should apply before 26th November 2017. Aspirants will get all the essential details for GSECL Jobs regarding the eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection process etc from the article coming below.
Recently, The GSECL department has released a vacancy notice to recruit eligible candidates on total 110 posts. Interested applicants can apply for GSEB Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy in various discipline like Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Environment, Metallurgy and Civil. The participants who have not applied yet for GSECL Vacancy 2017 can apply now as the registration process is going on. Candidates who will be filling application form for GSECL Recruitment 2017 need to application fee through online mode. You will get the direct official links to apply for GSEB JE Vacancy and download the notification pdf for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017 – 18.
General Details for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – Summary of GSECL JE Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Name of the Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Position|
|No. of the Vacancy||110 Vacancies|
|Application Mode for GSECL Jobs||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Gujrat, India|
|Selection Process for GSECL Vacancy||Online Written Exam|
Important Dates for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
GSECL Vacancy Starting date to fill application form : 6.11.2017
Registrations for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment will end on : 26.11.2017
Last date to pay application fee for GSECL Recruitment : 28.11.2017
Discipline wise Classification of GSECL JE Vacancy 2017
- Electrical : 41 Post
- Mechanical : 41 Post
- Instrument & Control : 12 Post
- Environment : 01 Post
- Metallurgy : 01 Post
- Civil : 10 Post
What is the Eligibility Criteria for GSECL JE Recruitment 2017 ? Check Pay Scale for GSECL Jobs
Education Qualification for GSECL Vacancy
Aspirants who are going to apply for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy can apply for total 110 posts. The applicants can check here the post wise education qualification required for GSEB JE Recruitment 2017.
- Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Applicant should have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Post : Candidate should have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- JE (Instrument & Control) Vacancy: Contender must have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Instrument & Control Engineering from a recognized University.
- Vacancy of Junior Engineer (Civil) Post : Participant should have done full time / regular B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Pay Scale for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
Candidates who will be selected for GSECL Recruitment 2017 will be recruited for two years. The applicants on Vidyut Sahayak Jobs will get Rs. 21,550/- for the first year and Rs. 23,550/- for the second year. Participants can refer the official notification to check the detailed information, links given below.
Age Limit for GSEB Junior Engineer Vacancy
The participants who will be filling application form for should satisfy the age criteria. Applicant must be maximum 35 years in case of Unreserved category and 40 years in case of SC/ST Category. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for PWD Category candidate as per rule of Govt. of Gujarat State. You are advised to refer the official notification for the detailed information regarding the age relaxation.
Selection Process for GSECL Recruitment 2017
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) will select the eligible candidates on 110 GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs. The department will be conducting Online Written Exam to shortlist the candidates for Junior Engineer Vacancy. There shall be 100 Questions for one mark each in the Written Exam for GSECL Recruitment 2017. The Written exam for GSEB JE Vacancy will most probably be held in the month of December 2017. You check the official notification for more details for GSECL Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. Jobs
Contenders who are going to fill application form for GSECL JE Vacancy have to pay application fee. The participants have to pay Rs. 500/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 250/- is for the SC/ST Candidates for GSECL Jobs.
How to Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Apply Online for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy
- First of all, log on Official website i.e. gsecl.in.
- Then, find the “GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017” notification.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form for GSECL Vacancy 2017.
- Upload the scanned image of Photo in application form.
- After it, attach the attested copy of certificate along with application form if required.
- Then you have to make the payment of application fee.
- Recheck all given details again.
- Then, you have to click on “Submit” Button.
- You can take a print of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – 18
Conclusion : GSECL Recruitment 2017 – 18 is now available on its official website for total 110 Vidyut Sahayak Post in various discipline. The participants who are interested to apply for GSECL Vacancy can fill application form through Online mode. Registrations for Gujrat State Electricity Board Jobs will end on 26th November 2017.