Here is news for the job seekers, who are searching jobs in Gujrat. Recently, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has released a notification for filling up 110 positions. The applicants who are interested GSECL Recruitment 2017 can apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) designations. Candidate can fill application form through online mode for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2017. The participants who are here to apply for GSECL JE Recruitment should apply before 26th November 2017. Aspirants will get all the essential details for GSECL Jobs regarding the eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection process etc from the article coming below.
Recently, The GSECL department has released a vacancy notice to recruit eligible candidates on total 110 posts. Interested applicants can apply for GSEB Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy in various discipline like Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Environment, Metallurgy and Civil. The participants who have not applied yet for GSECL Vacancy 2017 can apply now as the registration process is going on. Candidates who will be filling application form for GSECL Recruitment 2017 need to application fee through online mode. You will get the direct official links to apply for GSEB JE Vacancy and download the notification pdf for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017 – 18.
- General Details for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – Summary of GSECL JE Vacancy
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for GSECL JE Recruitment 2017 ? Check Pay Scale for GSECL Jobs
- How to Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Apply Online for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy
General Details for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – Summary of GSECL JE Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Name of the Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Position|
|No. of the Vacancy||110 Vacancies|
|Application Mode for GSECL Jobs||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Gujrat, India|
|Selection Process for GSECL Vacancy||Online Written Exam|
Important Dates for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
GSECL Vacancy Starting date to fill application form : 6.11.2017
Registrations for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment will end on : 26.11.2017
Last date to pay application fee for GSECL Recruitment : 28.11.2017
Discipline wise Classification of GSECL JE Vacancy 2017
- Electrical : 41 Post
- Mechanical : 41 Post
- Instrument & Control : 12 Post
- Environment : 01 Post
- Metallurgy : 01 Post
- Civil : 10 Post
What is the Eligibility Criteria for GSECL JE Recruitment 2017 ? Check Pay Scale for GSECL Jobs
Education Qualification for GSECL Vacancy
Aspirants who are going to apply for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy can apply for total 110 posts. The applicants can check here the post wise education qualification required for GSEB JE Recruitment 2017.
- Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) : Applicant should have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Post : Candidate should have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- JE (Instrument & Control) Vacancy: Contender must have done full time or regular B.E, B.Tech in Instrument & Control Engineering from a recognized University.
- Vacancy of Junior Engineer (Civil) Post : Participant should have done full time / regular B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Pay Scale for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs
Candidates who will be selected for GSECL Recruitment 2017 will be recruited for two years. The applicants on Vidyut Sahayak Jobs will get Rs. 21,550/- for the first year and Rs. 23,550/- for the second year. Participants can refer the official notification to check the detailed information, links given below.
Age Limit for GSEB Junior Engineer Vacancy
The participants who will be filling application form for should satisfy the age criteria. Applicant must be maximum 35 years in case of Unreserved category and 40 years in case of SC/ST Category. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for PWD Category candidate as per rule of Govt. of Gujarat State. You are advised to refer the official notification for the detailed information regarding the age relaxation.
Selection Process for GSECL Recruitment 2017
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) will select the eligible candidates on 110 GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Jobs. The department will be conducting Online Written Exam to shortlist the candidates for Junior Engineer Vacancy. There shall be 100 Questions for one mark each in the Written Exam for GSECL Recruitment 2017. The Written exam for GSEB JE Vacancy will most probably be held in the month of December 2017. You check the official notification for more details for GSECL Vacancy 2017.
Application Fee for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. Jobs
Contenders who are going to fill application form for GSECL JE Vacancy have to pay application fee. The participants have to pay Rs. 500/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 250/- is for the SC/ST Candidates for GSECL Jobs.
How to Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2017 ? Steps to Apply Online for GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy
- First of all, log on Official website i.e. gsecl.in.
- Then, find the “GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017” notification.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly in the application form for GSECL Vacancy 2017.
- Upload the scanned image of Photo in application form.
- After it, attach the attested copy of certificate along with application form if required.
- Then you have to make the payment of application fee.
- Recheck all given details again.
- Then, you have to click on “Submit” Button.
- You can take a print of the application form for future reference.
Official Links for GSECL Recruitment 2017 – 18
Conclusion : GSECL Recruitment 2017 – 18 is now available on its official website for total 110 Vidyut Sahayak Post in various discipline. The participants who are interested to apply for GSECL Vacancy can fill application form through Online mode. Registrations for Gujrat State Electricity Board Jobs will end on 26th November 2017.