Good news for all the applicants who are looking for HPTU Admission Form 2017. Himachal Pradesh Technical University has released a HPCET Application Form 2017 notification for Professional & Technical courses. Here is good news for those candidates who want to appear in the HP Common Entrance Test 2017. Eligible & interested candidate who have passed 12th class from recognized board can apply for HPCET 2017 Entrance Exam. Aspirants can submit their HPTU online application form before the last date which is 29.04. 2017.
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Public University in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. The Act of State Legislature of Himachal Pradesh established this University in 2011. The HP Technical University conducts the Himachal Pradesh CET every year in the April month for taking the new admission in various colleges of Himachal Pradesh. HPCET Application availability from March 02nd 2017. Here we provide the HPCET eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and how to apply on our web portal.
Details For HPCET Application Form 2017 For UG & PG Exam
Organizing authority : Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU)
Name of Then Exam : Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET)
Conducting Time : Once in a year
Exam Type : Under Graduate & Post Garduate
Category : State Level
Courses Offered : MBA, MCA, B. Tech (Direct Entry/Lateral Entry), B. Pharm (Allopathy & Ayurveda), M. Tech, M. Pharmacy
Date to Remember for HPCET Online Form 2017 | HPCET B.Tech Application Form 2017
Notification no. : Part I
HPCET Notification Date : 02nd March, 2017
Starting Date For online registration process : 02.03.2017
Last date for submitting the complete filled HPTU Application Form : 29.04.2017
Date of HP CET 2017 : 13th May, 2017 (09:00 am to 12:00 noon, 09:00 am to 11:00 am, 02:00 am to 04:00 pm)
Declaration of HPCET 2017 Exam Result : 29th May, 2017
HPCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria | HPTU Admission Form | HPCET Application Form 2017 | HPTU Admission Form
Selection Process | Exam Center | Exam Pattern | HPCET Application Form 2017
Application fees : The application fee of HPCET 2017 for the General candidates is Rs 1550/-. The application fee of HPCET 2017 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BPL category is Rs. Rs 1400/-. The students are suggested to pay the Entrance Examination Fee either E-Challan mode or Net banking /Credit card/Debit card. Stay associated with this web site to avail entire latest information for HP CET 2017.
HPCET Exam Centers : HPCET exam will conduct at below shown 18 centers. Palampur, Chandigarh, Una, Gangtok, Nurpur, Solan, Imphal, Kullu, Jammu, Hamirpur, Chamba, Mandi, Paonta Sahib, Shimla, Nalagarh, Bilaspur, Dharamshala and Nahan.
Selection Process : Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12/equivalent qualifying exam (in required subjects) and performance in HPCET Entrance Exam.
HPCET 2017 – Exam Pattern : The exam pattern of an exam refers to the basic details of the question paper. This includes the things like the number of questions in the paper, the type of questions, the time duration allowed for the exam, the marking scheme and other important details related to the exam. These details are important and must be known by all the candidates before they start the exam preparation. Find the exam pattern in the following section:
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The HPCET 2017 exam paper will be in the English language.
- The type of questions asked will be objective type questions.
- Negative marking is applicable.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and ½ marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Instruction To Apply For HPCET Application Form 2017 | HP Common Entrance Exam Notification | HPTU Admission Form
HPCET Application Form 2017 is now available for all applicants in online mode. The aspiring candidates, who wish to apply for the state level engineering entrance test must carefully read all the instructions before filling the HPCET application form. Aspiring candidates can fill the application form till April 29, 2017, which would be the closing date for HPCET application form 2017.
- First of all aspirants please visit official website that mention above
- Now search here for HPTU Admission 2017
- Now click on dedicate link new tab will open for HPCET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification
- Read Himachal Pradesh CET 2017 Notification Carefully.
- If Applicants Are eligible then, they are apply for HPTU Admission form 2017.
- Contenders login for apply online if your new then click on registration link
- After done this please fill your online application form correctly
- Before submit of HPCET Online Application Form, please recheck it
- Now upload your all necessary scanned document, Signature & Passport Size Photo.
- Now click on below given submit button for HPTU Admission Form
- Pay your Application Fee through online & offline also.
- Download your submitted Himachal Pradesh HPCET Application Form
- Take a print out of HPCET 2017 Admission form for future use only
Important Link For HPCET Application Form 2017 | HPTU Admission Form :
Necessary documents |HPTU Admission Form 2017 | HPCET Exam Form 2017 : Students need some documentary during the time of admission in HPTU which are mentioned in below.
- Certificate of Class 10th
- Class 10th Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet.
- Original Certificate and Provisional Certificate of Class 12th.
- Student’s Character Certificate.
- 2 Pass port sign photograph of Students with Signature.
- Those students who come in reservation category, they should have reservation certificate.
- Those students are from outside, they should have Transfer certificate or migration certificate.
Conclusion : HPCET 2017 Notification Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2017 HPCET Entrance Test 2017 Online Application Conducted By Himachal Pradesh Technical University. Interested candidates go through the eligibility criteria below and apply HPCET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date 29th April 2017.