HPTET Syllabus 2019 | Himachal Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education (HPBSE) will conduct the written examination for Trained Graduate Teachers Posts. The Written Exam will be held on 16 June to 30 June 2019. If you participate in the Teacher Eligibility Test then download the HPTET Exam Syllabus from here. The Department will get selection candidates on the basis of written examination score. For more information candidates should read below article carefully.
Fresh Update as on 12.06.2019: Dear Participants, HPBSE Department has released rejected From list. Candidates who are going to participate in examination should check here HP TET 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from this article. Here we provided you links to download HPTET Syllabus 2019.
Belief Information For HPTET Examination 2019 | Get Here HP TET Syllabus 2019
|Department’s Name||Himachal Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education|
|Job Title||Trained Graduate Teachers|
|Name of Posts||TET Posts|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination|
|Date of Exam||16.06.2019 to 30.06.2019|
|Download HPTET Syllabus Pdf||Available Now|
What Is The Exam Pattern, Selection Process & Syllabus for HPTET Exam 2019?
|HP TET Exam Date||16.06.2019 to 30.06.2019|
HPTET Exam Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern Information
|HPTET Exam Pattern For HPTET Exam Syllabus 2019||For TGTs :
For TET for
For TET for
For TET for
For TET for Punjabi
For TET for Urdu
|Download HPTET Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here (Available Here)|
|HPTET Notification 2019||Click Here|
|HPTET Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here (Click Here For Rejection Form list & Call Letter)|
What Is The Topic Wise Subject For HPTET Exam Syllabus 2019?
For Child psychology and development
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Principles of the development of children
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, etc.
- The distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning; School-Based Assessment etc.
For Environmental Studies Subject For HPTET Syllabus 2019
- Concept and scope of EVS
- Learning Principles
- Significance of EVS integrated EVS
- EVS & Environmental Education
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Teaching material/Aids Problems
- History & Geography
- Social and Political Life
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies
- Class Room Processes, Activities, and Discourse
- Developing Critical thinking
- Inquiry/Empirical Evidence
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies
- Sources – Primary & Secondary
- Projects Work
Conclusion: The Himachal Pradesh Department will taking the written exam for TGT Posts. Applicants can download the HPT from links given here. It will help you to perform well in the examination.