Dear Applicants, Are you preparing for CWE Clerk – VII Exam & looking to Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 ??? If yes, then in this article we are providing direct link to Download IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus. Written Examination for Clerical Vacancy will going to held in the month of December 2017. Applied candidates should start their study by using IBPS CWE Clerk Syllabus. Our Team is also provide topic wise Details, Exam Pattern in below article.
Earlier, IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification was released for total 7883 Post of Clerk in various banks. There are total 19 Banks Participating in IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have fill online form for Clerk Vacancy & Going to attend Online Exam can check IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus from here. You can Download IBPS Syllabus 2017 from here, link is available at the end of the page.
Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 – 18 | Check CWE Clerical Exam Syllabus & Exam Dates
Name of the Department : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Written Exam for : 7883 Post
Name of the Examination : IBPS CWE CLERKS-VII Exam 2017
Total No. of Bank Participating : 19 Banks
Selection Process for CWE Clerical Exam : Written Exam (Preliminary and Mains Exam)
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017 : Available Now
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 / Get IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017-18
Dates for Preliminary Exam : 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
Download IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2017 for Pre Exam : November 2017
Date of Mains Examination : 21.01.2018
Download Call Letter for Mains Exam : January 2018
IBPS Clerical Exam Pattern 2017 – Download CWE Clerical Exam Syllabus 2017-18
As we all know that for a good preparation we need the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. So, here we are proving the syllabus to the candidates who are appearing for IBPS Clerk Exam. To understand the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 you need to read the information coming ahead.The applicants have to fist give the Preliminary Exam then, have to appear for the Mains Examination. For each wrong answer candidates will be panelized by 0.25 Marks. If any answer is not marked by the candidate there will be no making. You can Download the IBPS Clerk syllabus 2017 from the official links given in the end.
IBPS Clerical Preliminary Examination 2017, Check IBPS Syllabus 2017 – 18
Participants who are preparing for the CWE Clerk Pre Exam can check the IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Pattern 2017 here. The applicants will have total 100 Questions for 100 Marks only. Each candidate will have 01 Hour to complete the Test. This examination will comprising three test of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability. For good preparation you should check the CWE Clerical Exam Syllabus. The applicants who will qualify the IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam will be allowed to appear for Mains Exam. Applicants can collect the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 – 18 at our website.
|Sr.No.||Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks|
|1.||English Language||30 Ques.||30 Marks|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35 Ques.||35 Marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35 Ques.||35 Marks|
|TOTAL||100 Questions||100 Marks|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017–18 for Mains Exam
Candidates who will qualify the first phase i.e. Preliminary Exam will now appear for the Mains Examination. The participants who will appearing for the main exam will have total 190 Questions for 200 Marks. Candidates will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the mains exam. To prepare well for the Mains Exam check the CWE Clerk Syllabus here. The Exam will be covering four Subjects i.e. General/ Financial Awareness, English, Reasoning Ability/ Computer Aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude. You can download the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017 here.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||General & Financial Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40 Questions||40 Marks||35 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer
|50 Questions||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks||45 Minutes|
|TOTAL||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 Minutes i.e 2:30 Hours|
Topic wise details of IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2017 | Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus
Topics for General Awareness with special reference to Banking / IBPS Syllabus 2017
- Abbreviations and Full Forms
- Important Days and Dates
- Currency and Capital
- Ministers and their Departments
- Indian Economy
- International Economy
- Ministers and their Ministry
- Important persons
- Head of the organizations
- Tag links
- Important persons
- Head of the organizations
- World countries and their capital and currencies
- Awards & Honors
- History of Banking
- Current Affairs of Last 06 months
- Countries and currencies
- Books & their Authors
- Banking Terms
- Fiscal Monetary Policies
- Social Function of Banks
IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2017 – Topics for Reasoning :
- Analogy, Puzzle
- Odd Man Out
- Word Formation
- Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Assumptions
- Arguments and Statement
- Passage & Conclusion
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Test
- Series Test
- Numbering Ranking
- Time Sequence
- Direction Sense Test
- Sitting Arrangement
- Decision Making
- Input Output
Quantitative Aptitude Topics in CWE Clerk Syllabus 2017
- Data Interpretation
- profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest Problems
- Time and Work Problems
- Time and Distance Problems
- Average Problems
- Ratio and Proportions
- Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion
- Pie Charts
- Number system
- HCF & LCM
- Number series
- Approximation wrong Number
- Finding Next Number in Series
- Decimal Fractions
- Square Root and Cube root
- Bar Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Case study
- Permutations and Combinations
- Data tables
Topics for Computer Knowledge – IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2017
- Basic computer fundamentals
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Abbreviation
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Shortcut keys
- Basic Software & Hardware and Their functionalities
- History and Future of Computers
Topics for English Language
- Spotting errors
- Fill in the blank close test
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reconstruction of Sentence & Passage
- One Word Substitution
- Phrase Substitution
- Jumbled up Sentence
- Double Blanks in a sentence
- Commonly Misspelled Words
- Comprehension Passages
Banks Participating in IBPS Clerical Exam 2017-18 / Download IBPS Syllabus 2017
Applicants who are applying for IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 can check the banks which are taking part. Here we are providing you the name of the banks which are engaged in the CWE Clerical Exam 2017-18. You can Download the IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2017 from the official links mentioned in the end.
Allahabad Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Andhra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank,
UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Corporation Bank, United Bank of India, Dena Bank, Other financial institution, Punjab & Sind Bank, Indian Bank
How to Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 ? Steps to Download IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2017 – 18
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is holding Written Examination for the candidates who want to apply for Clerk Vacancy in Month of December 2017. Applicants can download the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus here at nuakri.today. Here our team is providing you the complete details about the IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2017.
- First, you have to go on the official web portal “ibps.in”
- Then, click on the option ‘CWE Clerk – VII’ on the homepage.
- Select “IBPS Clerk VII Notification 2017”.
- Now, read the notification completely.
- You can Download the IBPS Clerk VII Exam Syllabus 2017.
Important Links for IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 | Download CWE Clerical Exam Syllabus
Conclusion : IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 is available now. Applicants who are preparing CWE Clerk Pre & Mains exam can download the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017. The date for the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam are already announced. You can download the IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2017 from the official links given above.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : Institute of Banking Personal Selection known as IBPS is holding Common Written Examination-VI for 19243 Clerical jobs. Candidates who are appearing in the IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 can check IBPS Clerk Syllabus from the official site at www.ibps.in. IBPS Clerical Pre Exam will held on 26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required) and IBPS Clerk Main Exam will be held on 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017 at various centers.
About IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has declared the Common Recruitment Examination-VI Clerical Notification on the official site. Written test on 19243 vacancies will be organized in the month of December 2016. Applicants who are going to take part in the examination process can download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern from the official links given at the end. There are total 20 participants govt. banks in which applicants will get job after selection in IBPS Clerk 2016 Recruitment.
Details For IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 (CWE VI) :
Name of Department : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of Exam : IBPS Clerical CWE VI Examination 2016
Category : Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
No. of Post : 19243 Post
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Name of the Post : Clerk Vacancy
Pre Exam Date : 26 & 27.11.2016 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required)
Main Exam Date : 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017
IBPS Clerk Syllabus (2016-17) Clerk Exam Syllabus | IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus :
IBPS Clerical CWE VI Examination 2016 | Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : IBPS is an autonomous institution which conducts and selects personnel for various financial institutions. IBPS annually conduct examination for the position of clerk in various public sector banks. This exam is conducted in three phases.
- Phase-I: IBPS Clerk preliminary (prelim) examination
- Phase-II: IBPS Clerk main examination
- Phase –III: Interview
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 | IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2016: The first two phases are common written examination. After clearing the first two phases, students are selected for the final interview round. Thousands of aspirants appear for this exam every year. Therefore, it is a very competitive examination and thus very selective in nature. Here, at sbionlinenews.in, we guide and prepare aspirants for all the phases of the IBPS clerk exam.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 | IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus | Preliminary Exam Pattern : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk Prelims paper contains only three papers Reasoning, Quantitative and English Language with time duration of 01 hour those candidates clear it qualify for mains exam. Check marks table.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 Negative Marking : There will be a penalty for all the wrong answers in the IBPS clerk exam. For each question, for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.25 marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016.
|Test Name||No. of Question||Max Marks||Time Durqation|
|1. Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 Hours|
|2. Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|3. English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus Pattern | IBPS Clerk CWE Mains Exam Pattern Basically Common written exam (CWE) for Clerical cadre have 200 Objective type questions this IBPS Clerks CWE (IBPS Clerk Syllabus) Contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. Both Sections have same marks with a time duration of 135 Minutes, and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016. Check table below.
|(Objective) Test Name||No. of Question||Max Marks||Time Duration (Separately timed)|
|1. Reasoning Test||40||40||30 Min|
|2. English Language Test||40||40||30 Min|
|3. Numerical Ability Test||40||40||30 Min|
|4. General Awareness Test||40||40||25 Min|
|4. Computer Knowledge Test||40||40||20 Min|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 IBPS Clerical Pre & Main Exam Syllabus : Aspirants should check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five sections wise. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks to be Shortlist for Interview for IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2016.
1. IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus English Language : IBPS Clerk Syllabus the second section is necessary for all participants. Selection committee wants to go to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language, which is an International common language for IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2016.
- English Vocabulary : Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Spelling Mistakes.
- Proficiency English : Idioms and Phrases, Idioms and Phrases, One word substitutions, Sentence formation, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Reconstruction.
- English Usage : Spotting Errors, Grammar Errors, Inappropriate Usage of Words, Sentence correction, English Comprehension.
- Rearrangements : Rearrangement of words in sentence, Rearrangement of sentence in paragraph, Paragraph formation, Paragraph Completion, Fill in the blanks, Cloze tests.
2. Logical Reasoning Ability IBPS Clerk Syllabus | IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 :
- Verbal Reasoning Test for IBPS Clerical Exam Syllabus 2016: Analytical Reasoning, Coded Inequalities, Direction and Distance, Input-Output, Linear Arrangement, Mathematical Inequalities, Grouping and Selection, Scheduling, Double Line-up, Coding and Decoding, Series test, Symbol and Notations, Alphabet Test, Blood Relationships, Data sufficiency.
- Verbal Logic Tests for IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : Syllogism, Statements and Assumptions, Statements Arguments, Statements Conclusions, Statements Action.
- Non- Verbal Test for IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2016: Problems based on Problems based on Symmetry and Visual Ability, Classification, Series, Analogy.
3. IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 | Numerical Ability IBPS Clerk Syllabus :
- Elementary Mathematics IBPS Clerical Syllabus 2016 : Number Systems, Square Roots, Cube Roots, Fractions and Decimals, H.C.F and L.C.M, Simplification, Variation, Chain Rule, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Logarithms, Ages, Boats and Streams, Clocks and Calendars, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns, Races and Games, Problems and Trains, Time and Distance Time and Work, Work and Wages.
- Commercial Mathematics Ibps Clerical Exam Syllabus 2016 : Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Discounts, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration : Area and Perimeter of a plane figure, Volume and Surface Area Solid.
4. IBPS Clerk Syllabus General Awareness | IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : Books and Authors, Countries- their capitals and currencies, Dances, Environment, sanctuaries, and disasters, Famous places, Famous personalities, First largest, longest etc., Prizes and awards, World organizations, General banking and financial topics, Current Events on national and international levels, International Economy, RBI history and recent activities, Fiscal and Monetary policies, Social function of banks.
5. Computer Knowledge IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 : Based on previous years’ questions this section is comparatively easy to prepare. Following topics are covered in IBPS clerk syllabus like as History of computer and its recent developments, Types of Computers, Computer Languages, Computer Hardware and Software, Computer network, Internet, Recent Inventions in related technology.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Pre & Mains Exam ?
It is very easy to download the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) Clerical Syllabus 2016. Applicants have to follow the simple steps mentioned ahead. Then they can easily download the IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 PDF on their desktop.
- Log on the official site of IBPS www.ibps.in
- On the home go in the CWE section.
- Click on the IBPS Clerical Notification 2016
- From here check the IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016 section.
- Read all the information from the IBPS Clerk 2016 Notification regarding syllabus.
- You can download the IBPS Syllabus PDF by pressing Ctrl+Save.
Important Link For IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus :
|IBPS Advertisement||IBPS Syllabus||IBPS Admit Card||IBPS Result|
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 – 17||IBPS PO Syllabus 2016||IBPS CWE PO Admit Card 2016||IBPS PO Result 2016 – 17|
|IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 – 17||IBPS SO Syllabus 2016 – 17||IBPS SO Admit Card 2017||IBPS SO Result 2016|
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016||IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016||IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016||IBPS Clerk Result 2016|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016||IBPS RRB Exam Syllabus 2016||IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 – 17||IBPS RRB Result 2016|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Syllabus, IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2016 for IBPS Clerical CWE VI Examination. Exam will held in December 2016. IBPS Clerical Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available now.