Students, Indian Air force conducts the IAF Group X & Y Exam for the different positions in the Non-Technical Branch, Technical Branch as well as Flying Branches. we are providing you Indian Air Force Syllabus on this page for your help so that you can study in proper manner and get selected. Students can also get details regarding Indian Air Force Exam Pattern in Detail through this page. Students can download PDF of exam syllabus in English by following steps though this page. Keep in touch with us for getting instant updates regarding Indian Air Force 2016.Indian Air Force (IAF) is inviting applications from Unmarried Male candidates to join Indian Air Force as Airmen in Group-X (Technical) & Group-Y (Non-Technical) Trade. Online registration has start from 15th September, 2016. Candidate can register till the date of 29th September, 2016. This is good opportunity for those candidate who are willing to join Indian Air Force. Aspirants can prepare for the written examination as per the syllabus and topics to obtain good marks. Here on the below section, check complete Syllabus For IAF Exam.
Details For Airmen Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 :
Name of Department : Indian Air Force
Name of Post : Airmen (Group-X & Y)
Exam Name : Indian Air Force Airmen Group-X & Y Exam 2016
Tentative Date of Exam : January-February, 2017
IAF Syllabus : Available Here
Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 | Check Changes in Group X & Y Exam Preparation Guide :
Selection Process For Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment : Candidate who are eligible for the recruitment have to qualify in the written exam. Applicants who qualify in the written test 2016 will be eligible for the adaptability test, after which they need to face the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will consist of running, squat, push up & sit ups. Final round of the interview and medical examination. For this examination, centres are held Ambala, New Delhi, Kanpur, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Tambaram, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Guwahati, Kochi and Bhopal.
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern | Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 :
Exam Pattern for Group-X Trade : The test paper for Group X (Technical) Trade comprises the questions of English, Physics & Mathematics subjects. Duration of this examination is 01 Hours.
Exam Pattern for Group X (Education Instructor) Trade : Test paper for Group-X Non-Technical (Education Instructor) comprises two papers :
- Paper-I (Objective Type) : This paper comprises objective type question of General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs. Duration of this Group-X (Non-Technical) paper will be 40 minutes.
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type) : It comprises descriptive type questions of topic regarding language, Comprehension and Power of expression. Duration of this paper will be 35 minutes.
Exam Pattern for Group-Y (Non-Technical) Trade : The test paper of Group Y Non-Technical Trade comprises questions of English, Reasoning and General Awareness. Time Duration of this Group Y Non-Technical paper is 45 minutes.
(a) Height – Minimum height required is 152.5 cm.
(b) Chest – Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight – Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
(e) Hearing – Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental – Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(g) Health – Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
(h) Body Tattoo – Permanent body tattoos on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), Back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes only are permitted. However, right to decide on acceptability/ unacceptability of the individual rests with the Selection Centre. Candidates with permanent body tattoos are to submit a photograph of the tattoo with details of size and type of the Tattoo.
Indian Air Force SYLLABUS for ENGLISH for GROUP ‘X/ Y’ Both | Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016
I Comprehension : A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
IV Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
V Direct / Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
VI Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
Indian Air Force Syllabus for GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL) Only | Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016
PHYSICS : Physical World & Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems.
MATHEMATICS : Sets, Relations, functions, Trigonometric functions, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequence & Series (AP & GP), Permutation, Combination,Binomial Theorem, Coordinate geometry – Straight line, Coordinate geometry – Circles, Coordinate geometry – Parabola, Coordinate geometry – Ellipse, Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola, Exponential Series, Logarithmic Series, Matrices, Determinants, Limit & Continuity, Differentiation, Application of Differentiation, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Application of Integration, Deferential Equations, Probability, Statistics.
Indian Air Force Syllabus for GROUP ‘Y’ Only :
- Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal) : Numerical Series, Distance and Direction Sense Test, Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign) ,Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit, Inserting Correct Mathematical Digit, Human Relation, Coding and Decoding, Odd Man Out, Mutual Relation Problem, Tallest Youngest Relation, Dictionary Words, Analogy, Non Verbal Reasoning, Number Coding, Number Puzzle
- Mathematics :Ratio and proportion, Average, LCM, HCF, Profit and Loss, Time, Distance and Speed, Percentage, Simplification of Numbers, Fraction, Area of Triangle, Square and Rectangle, Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere, Probability, Simple Trigonometry
- GK and CA : General Science, Civics, Geography, Current Events, History, Basic Computer Operation
How to Download Airmen Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016? :
- First of all log on official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Now go to the section ‘Important Links’ on home page of Indian Air Force.
- Then candidates will find a new page with various notifications.
- Candidates should choose the appropriate link and press the link.
- Further you will get the syllabus of concerned subject.
- Download it and save it or take print out for preparation according to selected pattern.
Important Link For Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 :
More Details For IAF Airmen Official Notification
Air India Notification 2016 – 17 Apply Online For 220 Co Pilot & Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancy
Download Air India AIESL Technician Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Download Air India Aircraft Technician In AIESL Exam Preparation Guide
Download Air India Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern Guide
AFCAT 1/2017 IAF Flying, Techanical & Ground Duty Branch Notification
Download AFCAT Feb Exam Hall Ticket 2016
To Get Indian Air Force Technical & Non- Technical Notification
Download Indian Air Force Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus
Air India Recruitment 2016 –17 Co Pilot Vacancy Details
AFCAT Admission Form 2016
Join Indian Army Vacancy Details
Indian Air Force Syllabus 2016 For Airmen Group-X & Y Post. we are providing you Indian Air Force Syllabus on this page for your help so that you can study in proper manner and get selected. Exam will be held on January-February, 2017.