Are you looking for Government Jobs 2021? if yes then stay tuned with this page. Recently, the Department of Indian Coast Guard has published Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 on its official website. The officials are inviting online application form for 358 Navik (GD), Navik (Domestics Branch), and Yantric Posts. Eligible candidates who have interested can apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 from the link given below. The online application form has been invited from 05th January 2021 and will end on 19th January 2021 through its official website. Before the online application form candidates should be under the eligibility as defined in the Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 Notification. Further details can check from below as mentioning clearly in steps wise.
General Details About Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021 Notification
|Name Of Authority||Indian Coast Guard Department|
|Posts Title||Navik (GD & Domestic Branch) & Yantric Posts|
|Number of Posts||358 Posts|
|Job Location||Indian Coast Guard|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Last Date||19th January 2021|
Am I Eligible to Apply Online Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021? | Check Indian Coast Guard Yantric Eligibility 2021
What are the Educational Qualifications for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Post 2021?
- Candidates who are going to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 should be passed 10th/ 12th from an institute or university recognized by the Council of Board for School Education (COBSE).
- Candidates should also be passed Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD?
- Navik (General Duty): Born between 1st August 1999 to 31st July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Born between 1st October 1999 to 30th September 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Yantrik: Born between 1st August 1999 to 31st July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
What Is The Application Fees For Indian Coast Guard Posts 2021?
All categories of candidates, exempted for SC/ ST, required to pay some application fees as of Rs. 250/- through online mode. SC/ ST candidates are not required to pay any fee for the online application form.
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the online form of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
Documents Required For Indian Coast Guard Navik GD-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree, etc
What is Pay Band for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021?
Candidates should refer to check the official notification for the pay scale details. Further details can check from below as mentioned here.
What Is The Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
What is Category – Wise Post-Classification for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021?
|S. No.||Post Name||Post Number|
|1||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
What is the process to fill the online application form for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy 2021?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the online form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may fill up the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Online Form.
- Then Read All The Details Carefully once again.
- Click on Submit Button for registration.
- Also, Take a print out for further use.
Important Links For Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Jobs 2021:
Download Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification Official Link
Apply Online Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
Collect Indian Coast Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021
Conclusion: The Indian Coast Guard Department has issued notification 358 Navik (GD & Domestic Branch) & Yantric. Now candidates should apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Before the last date 19.01.2021. For more details read the above article carefully.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard Department has released notification for 37 Yantrik posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 till the last date i.e. 22nd March 2020. The online applications will be available from 16th March 2020 on the official website. Aspirants can apply for this good opportunity from a direct link as shown below. For more details, you can read this article.
Overview Of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 | Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020
Name of Department: Indian Coast Guard
Vacancy Name: Yantrik
Location of Job: Across India
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Frequently Asked Queries For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020, Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2020
What Is Due Date To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020?
Starting date for online registration for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy: 16.03.2020
Last date for submission of the online application form: 22.03.2020 (till 11:59 PM)
What Is Total Number of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020?
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical): 19 Posts
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication): 15 Posts
Which Qualification One Will Be Required For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020?
Candidates can check educational qualifications for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 from here:
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power)/ Mechanical Engineering
How Much Year old Candidates Can Apply For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020?
Applicants must have age between 18 years to 22 years for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs 2020. The relaxation in upper age for Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2020 will get applicable as per department rules and regulations.
What Is Registration Fee For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy 2020?
There will be no need of any application fee for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020.
What Is Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Process 2020?
Selection of aspirants for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020 will get based on the following stages:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
What Is Pay Scale For Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2020?
The Indian Coast Guard department will pay Rs. 29,200/- Per month for Yantrik post. Department will also offer the grade pay of Rs. 6200/- for Indian Coast Guard 2020 Recruitment.
How To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020? Indian Coast Guard Vacancy
- First of all, Aspirants must visit the official Website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Go to the Home page.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Notification Pdf link.
- Read out the notification carefully.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- A window will display on the screen.
- Fill up the online form completely.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the online form.
- Recheck the form details before submission.
- Click on the ’Submit’ button.
- Also take the print of the submitted online form for the future use.
Important Links For Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs 2020:
Conclusion: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 is conducting for 37 Yantrik vacancies. The closing date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard 2020 Jobs is 22.03.2020 (till 11:59 PM).
Indian Coast Guard has issued a notification to fill the online application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are interested and find themselves eligible can apply online for various Navik (Domestic Branch) Posts. The starting date to fill the online application form for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 is 17 November 2019. The department will not accept any online application form for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 after 22 November 2019. Applicants can check more information in detail like Selection Process, Age Criteria, etc. from the article which is given below with the attached Pdf of official notification.
Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Recruitment 2019
|Name of The Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Also Known as||ICG|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Name of post||Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Mode of Applications||Online Registration Process|
|Due date to apply online||22.11.2019|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria, Age, & Application Fee For Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Jobs 2019
|Important Dates to Fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019|
|Opening date for online registration||17.11.2019|
|Closing date to apply Online||22.11.2019|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Recruitment 2019 |Education Qualification|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 | Age Criteria|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Jobs 2019 | Pay Band|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Vacancy 2019 Application Fee|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 | Selection Process|
|Download ICG Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs Application Form||Click Here|
Some FAQ’s for Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Vacancy 2019
What Is The Age Relaxation For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019?
The upper age relaxation for ICG Navik (Domestic Branch) Bharti 2019 is as follows:
- ST/SC Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019?
- First of all, you have to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website.
- Then at home page search for ICG Vacancy 2019-2020.
- after it clicks on the given link.
- After that read the notification.
- Fill the required details in the online form.
- Recheck all the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images of Passport Size Photo and Signature in Online Form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take one print out of Application form for future use.
Conclusion: The Indian Coast Guard is inviting the applicants to fill up the online application form for Various Navik (Domestic Branch) Posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. The last date to fill up the online application form for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019 is 22 November 2019.
Are you waiting for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019? Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for Assistant Commandant Post. The online registration is going to start from 24 May 2019. The late date for apply online is 04 June 2019. Applicant must be required to a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University. For further more information such age, application fee, pay scale, etc. read below article carefully. Here we gave you links to Download Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019.
Importance Details For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 | Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No. of Jobs||Various|
|Job Location||Across Indian|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||06 June 2019|
Check Importance Date & Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
|Important Dates For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019|
|Beginning Date of Online Registration Process||24/05/2019|
|Closing date for submission of Application Form||04/06/2019 till 5:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for depositing of an application fees||04/06/2019 till 5:00 P.M.|
|General Duty (SSA)||Female|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)||Male/ Female 56|
|Technical ( Engineering & Electrical )||Male|
|Education Qualification||Completed Bachelor’s degree & Engineering degree with 60% marks any from recognized University|
|Age Limit||Candidate must be born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 are eligible for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation||As per Govt. of India rules|
|Examination Fees for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2019||Check the official website|
|Indian Coast Guard 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Most Frequency Asked Question For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
What is the Pay Scale for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019?
The Selected Candidate will get a good amount of salary according to the pay scale of the department.
How to Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019?
- First of all, Candidate can visit the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Check the notification for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019.
- Applicants can check eligibility criteria for this vacancy.
- Eligible Candidate can apply online for Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019.
- Fill the application form and take a print of Application form.
What is the selection process for Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2019?
The Department does not mention any detail regarding selection criteria in the Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019.
Conclusion: Indian Coast Guard is issued notification for Assistant Commandant Post. If Candidate are interested in this vacancies then Applicant can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 from here. Here we provided you age, application fee, and other details for Assistant Commandant Posts.
Join Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has liberated job notification about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from Indian male candidates for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch. Applicants who have to make their careers in defense sector this is the Excellent Opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree Holders to Join As ICG Navik GD Batch-02/2017. Willing applicants may apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs by filling the online application form before the last date that is 22.03.2017.
About Indian Coast Guard Department: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union. The establishment of the Indian Coast Guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non-military maritime services to the nation. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. Indian Coast Guard comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the exam & interview process all over India.
ICG Navik (General Duty) 02/2017 BATCH Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of Organization : Join Indian Coast Guard
Job Location : India
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Apply Mode : Online
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty)
Batch No. : 02/2017 BATCH
Important Link For Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 :
Starting Date For Apply Application Form : 10.03.2017
Last date for applying online: 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
Admit Card Downloading Date : 02 to 11 April 2017
Written Exam Date : April 2017
Final result Released Date : July 2017
Eligibility Criteria For Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 | Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch
Educational Qualification INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) Jobs : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Required Age For Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2016 : Candidates maximum age limit should be 22 years and minimum age limit should be 18 years. (Between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 both dates inclusive). The age relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale, Allowance & Promotion : Candidate will be paid basic pay of Rs. 21,700/- at the Joining time of Indian Coast Guard with other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time. Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs & Required Documents :
Candidate will shortlisted on the basis of higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and qualifying cut-off for particular branch or center. Short listed candidate should be selected on the basis of best performance in written examination, Physical Fitness Test & Written Examination. Applicants can check the Selection Process of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry exam from given link. The Zone wise select list of candidates will display in the Indian Coast Guard Website.
Required Documents For Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy :
- Three copies of pre-filled online applications.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of tenth & 12th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semester and certificates of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate.
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with Blue background.
Easy Method To Apply For ICG Navik (General Duty) Application Form 02/2017 BATCH | Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in(or just click on link on link given below) from 08/09/2016 to 15/09/2016.
- Firstly applicants log on the official website of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Download” tab.
- After that hit on the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will display on your computer screen.
- Now you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After studying the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then you need to fill the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Application Form m with all required details.
- While filling the application form and attach necessary documents, latest passport size photograph.
- After completing the online application form you need to preview of the application form.
- Then take a print out of it.
- At last you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
Important Link For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 | ICG Navik (General Duty) Jobs :
To Get For Join Indian Coast Guard, ICG Navik (General Duty) 02/2017 BATCH Notification
Apply For Indian Coast Gaurd (ICG) Navik Officer Application Form 02/2017 Batch
Download Indian Coast Guard General Duty Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017 For Navik Vacancy
Nausena (SSR) Sailor Entry Feb Batch 2018 Recruitment notification
Conclusion : Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch. Candidates can online Apply for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch.. The Online registration close on 22nd March 2017. For More details related to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment – Navik (General Duty) Vacancy are avaliable in this article.