Join Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has liberated job notification about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017. Applications are invite from Indian male candidates for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch. Applicants who have to make their careers in defense sector this is the Excellent Opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree Holders to Join As ICG Navik GD Batch-02/2017. Willing applicants may apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Jobs by filling the online application form before the last date that is 22.03.2017.
About Indian Cost Guard Department : The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union. The establishment of the Indian Coast Guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non-military maritime services to the nation. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. Indian Coast Guard comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the exam & interview process all over India.
ICG Navik (General Duty) 02/2017 BATCH Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of Organization : Join Indian Coast Guard
Job Location : India
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Apply Mode : Online
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty)
Batch No. : 02/2017 BATCH
Important Link For Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 :
Starting Date For Apply Application Form : 10.03.2017
Last date for applying online: 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
Admit Card Downloading Date : 02 to 11 April 2017
Written Exam Date : April 2017
Final result Released Date : July 2017
Eligibility Criteria For Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 | Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch
Educational Qualification INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE) Jobs : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Required Age For Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2016 : Candidates maximum age limit should be 22 years and minimum age limit should be 18 years. (Between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 both dates inclusive). The age relaxation should be 05 years for SC/ ST/ PWD and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale, Allowance & Promotion : Candidate will be paid basic pay of Rs. 21,700/- at the Joining time of Indian Coast Guard with other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time. Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs & Required Documents :
Candidate will shortlisted on the basis of higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and qualifying cut-off for particular branch or center. Short listed candidate should be selected on the basis of best performance in written examination, Physical Fitness Test & Written Examination. Applicants can check the Selection Process of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry exam from given link. The Zone wise select list of candidates will display in the Indian Coast Guard Website.
Required Documents For Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy :
- Three copies of pre-filled online applications.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of tenth & 12th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semester and certificates of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate.
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with Blue background.
Easy Method To Apply For ICG Navik (General Duty) Application Form 02/2017 BATCH | Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online submission through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in(or just click on link on link given below) from 08/09/2016 to 15/09/2016.
- Firstly applicants log on the official website of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Download” tab.
- After that hit on the suitable link for the post you are applying.
- Now the advertisement will display on your computer screen.
- Now you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After studying the advertisement you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then you need to fill the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Application Form m with all required details.
- While filling the application form and attach necessary documents, latest passport size photograph.
- After completing the online application form you need to preview of the application form.
- Then take a print out of it.
- At last you have to hit on the “Submit” button.
Important Link For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 | ICG Navik (General Duty) Jobs :
To Get For Join Indian Coast Guard, ICG Navik (General Duty) 02/2017 BATCH Notification
Apply For Indian Coast Gaurd (ICG) Navik Officer Application Form 02/2017 Batch
Download Indian Coast Guard General Duty Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017 For Navik Vacancy
Nausena (SSR) Sailor Entry Feb Batch 2018 Recruitment notification
Conclusion : Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch. Candidates can online Apply for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch.. The Online registration close on 22nd March 2017. For More details related to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment – Navik (General Duty) Vacancy are avaliable in this article.