Dear Readers are you searching for Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017? , If yes the you are on the right platform. Here applicants can easily to collect all the details of ICG Navik GD Batch-02/2017 Exam Pattern. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) will conduct a written exam for recruitment of Navik (GD) – 02/2017 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. Therefore we are updating Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2017 here to giving news ideas. Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Pattern 2017 here to giving preparing tips for ICG Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch examination 2017.
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union. During this time period candidates can study very well before examination because very soon Join Indian Coast Guard conducts written examination. With the provided Indian Coast Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern you may perform well in the Examination. Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017 | ICG Navik GD Exam Pattern may help you to score good marks. Candidates stay connected with us or add this page on your bookmark for study material.
Overview of Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017 | ICG Navik GD Exam Pattern
Name of Organization : Join Indian Coast Guard
Exam Name : ICG Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2017 batch examination 2017
Job Location : India
Job Category : Central Government Jobs
Name of Post : Navik (General Duty)
Batch No. : 02/2017 BATCH
Last date for applying : 22 March 2017 till 1700 Hrs.
Admit Card Downloading Date : 02 to 11 April 2017
Written Exam Date : April 2017
Final result Released Date : July 2017
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017 : Avaliable Here
Summary For Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Notification : The Indian Coast Guard has released a Recruitment Notification to fill the Vacancies of Navik Posts. Candidates who are searching for the Central Govt. Jobs can use this Notification. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply on or before last date i,e March 22,2017.You can get more details regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment on our Site. The Applicants can download the complete Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
Brief Details For Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017 | Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Pattern
Selection Procedure : Candidate should be selected on the basis of best performance in written exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination. The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
ICG Navik Officer (10+2) Entry Exam Pattern 2017
- The Navik Officer Post Syllabus Topics of ICG Navik (10+2) Entry Exam will have the Standard of 10+2.
- The Navik Officer Written Exam is of Objective Type.
- Each Question carries one Mark.
- The Questions are of Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Medical Standards & Exam Center Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017
Based on the performance in the written examination & Physical Fitness Test, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard. Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Visual Standards. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
Zones Wise Examination Centre for different states are given below :
Preparation Guide Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Syllabus |Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Syllabus for Mathematics
- Complex Numbers.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Partial fractions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Additions of Vectors.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The product of Vectors.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- The Straight Line.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Transformation of Axes.
- Pairs of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Definite Integrals.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios etc.
Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Entry Exam Syllabus for English
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Officer (10+2) Entry Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History – India & World.
- Geography – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Indian National Movement.
- About India.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy etc.
ICG Navik Officer (GD) Syllabus – Physics
- Mathematical Methods
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity
- Thermodynamics and statistical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Experimental Physics
Indian Coast Guard Navik (10+2) Entry Exam Syllabus – Basic Chemistry
- Organic Synthesis
- Quantum Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Chemistry of Transition elements
- Inorganic reaction mechanism
- Nuclear chemistry
- Acids and Bases
- Redox Reactions
- Structure and Bonding
- Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Techniques
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Navik Officer GD Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities.
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
Important Link For Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2017 | ICG Navik GD Exam Pattern :
Download Indian Coast Guard General Duty Exam Syllabus & Pattern
To Get For Join Indian Coast Guard, ICG Navik (General Duty) 02/2017 BATCH Notification
Download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017 For Navik Vacancy
Conclusion : The Indian Coast Guard Syllabus is available for Navik Domestic Branch Posts to download on this page from the link provided above. To perform well in the Examination, you must check the Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch Syllabus before starting your Exam Preparation.