We are Discuss About “How to Download JEE Advance Exam Hall Ticket ?” & “When will we get the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card ? . Joint Admission Board (JAB) will organizing Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advance-2017) in the month of May by IIT Madras. Applicants who have been shortlisted now can download JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 from the official site at www.jeeadv.iitm.ac.in. Written Examination will held on 24.05.2017 at various centers across India.
What is Importance of JEE Advance Exam ? : Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is going to be held on the guidelines issued by the Joint Admission Board (JAB) with the seven zonal IITs of India. Applicants who have shortlisted from the JEE Mains Exam Paper-1 Result should attend the JEE Advance Exam. Candidate who are qualified in JEE Advance May 2017 should get admission in Best IIT College. Exam Date and JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 declaration dates from the below given information.
JEE Advance May Admit Card 2017 Overview :
Name of the organization :- Joint Admission Board (JAB)
In the support of :- IIT’s of India
Name of the Exam :- Joint Entrance Examination Advance 2017
Abbreviated as :- JEE Advance 2017
Date of written examination :- 21.05.2017
Day of the exam :- Sunday
Time of Paper 1 :- 09:00 to 12:00 AM
Time of Paper 2 :- 14:00 to 17:00 PM
Admit Card Declaration :- 10.05.2017
JEE Advance Admit Card Status :- Available Here
Joint Entrance Examination Advance 2017 Exam Center :
- Exam Center IIT Bombay Zone : Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan & Ethiopia
- IIT Delhi Zone : Delhi, Haryana, Jammu Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Nepal
- Exam Center IIT Guwahati Zone : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Manipur, Meghalaya, West Bengal & Singapore
- IIT Kanpur Zone : Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & United Arab Emirates
- Exam Center IIT Khanragpur Zone : Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal & Bangladesh
- IIT Madras Zone : Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu & Telangana
- Exam Center IIT Roorkee Zone : Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Srilanka
Details About Joint Entrance Examination Advance 2017 & Important Dates For JEE Advance 2017 Exam
Registration process for the JEE Advance 2017 started for the applicants who have been shortlisted from the result of Paper-1 of JEE Mains 2017 from 28th April 2017 and it was closed on 02nd May 2017 in the online mode. Participants who has completed their registration process and are waiting for their Admit Card to be uploaded on the official site should start downloading from 10th May 2017. As from this date applicants can download their admit card for the written examination going to be held from 21st May 2017 for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
What is Important Dates For JEE Advance 2017 May Exam ? : Applicants should check the importance date of Joint Entrance Examination Advance 2017. In this given image we are providing all the details related to JEE Advance 2017 Exam.
What is Importance of Admit Card of JEE Advance 2017 & Required Documents ? :
Admit Card is very important Documents for the candidate who are attend the exam. “Why JEE Advance 2017 Exam Call Letter 2017 Compulsory ?” It is very mandatory to download the Hall Ticket from official website. Without it participants cant write the examination. They will not allowed to sit in the examination hall. Simultaneously the participants are suppose to carry their one ID proof at the exam center for verification purposes. you can check Exam Hall Ticket by using Reg. No. & name. Direct Link of Downloading Admit Card given below.
JEE Advance will mention details such as following in admit card.
- Application ID / Roll number
- Name of candidate
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Father’s name
- Centre name
- Centre address
- Schedule of exam
Applicants should carry original or zerox one of the below mentioned documents at the of exam.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
“Note : Dear candidate who are qualified in JEE Advance May 2017 Exam will get admission in Best college. So, Best of luck For all the participants to crack this Exam.” Now candidate should download the hall ticket using by Reg. No., DOB, Name & Email Id. Applicants should download online online admit card.
How to Download JEE Advance May Admit Card 2016 By Using Name & Roll No.?
You can download your JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 from here by using your Application No./ Reg. No. & DOB. Candidates, Here we are providing Step by step process for those candidates who don’t know how to download JEE Advance May 2017 Hall Ticket 2017. By using these steps you can easily print your in Permission Letter 2017.
Simple Steps to download JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 :
- Log on to the official site of JEE Advance at www.jeeadv.iitm.ac.in.
- On the home page you will get the link to download the JEE Advance Admit Card.
- Click on the link and enter the details demanded.
- Enter your Roll no or Registration ID and Password along with DOB.
- Submit all the details carefully.
- If Any problem for downloading then get JEE Advance May Admit Card 2017 from given below link.
Important links For JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 :
Download JEE Advance May 2017 Exam Hall Ticket
Notification of JEE Advance 2017 Exam
JEE Main 2017 Result Download Score and All india Rank
Download JEE Mains 2017 Hall Ticket
What is the JEE Main New Eligibility Criteria
Check JEE Main Entrance Exam Preparation Guide
Apply For JEE Mains Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Conclusion : JEE Advance May Admit Card 2017 for the paper 1 & 2 held on 21st May 2017. Now JEE Advance Admit Card 2017 has uploaded on official website. By using Reg. No., DOB, Name & Email Id candidate can download JEE Advance 2017 Hall Ticket. Direct link are available given above.