Interested & eligible applicants can apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main 2017 only through online mode at the official website. The most important announcement prior to the JEE Main Online Application Procedure 2017 is the necessity. ALL APPLICANTS FOR JEE 2017 MUST HAVE AN AADHAAR CARD ISSUED BY UIDAI. JEE Main 2017 Application Form are avaliable in between 01.12.2016 to 02.01.2017. Candidates seem to the application form for JEE Main 2017 are eagerly want to know the entire application procedure.
JEE Main 2017 is conducted by the CBSE to offer the UG engineering seats in All IITs and NITs across the country. Candidates seem to the application form for JEE Main 2017 are eagerly want to know the entire application procedure. Here through this article we have compiled the detailed application procedure to facilitate the candidates so that they may come to know that how to apply for JEE Main 2017. Applicants can fill application form by following 4 easy steps given below.
JEE Main Online Application Procedure 2017 | Step by Step Form Filling Guide :
Name of Exam : JEE Main 2017
Full Form of JEE Main : Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
Exam Conducting Body : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Exam Level : All India
Exam Mode : Offline/Online for Paper-1 & Offline for Paper-2
Total Number of Seats in JEE Main 2017 : 30,000
Last Date for fill application form : 2nd January 2017
Date of JEE Main 2017 Exam Offline Paper : 2nd April 2017
Exam Date of JEE Main 2017 Online Paper : 08th & 9th April 2017
The entire application process have only three steps :
- STEP 1 : Online Registration
- STEP 2 : Fill Details (Application Form)
- STEP 3 : Upload Image
- STEP 4 : Fee Payment
- STEP 5 : Confirmation Page
JEE Main 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam – Step by Step Form Filling Guide | JEE Main Online Application Procedure 2017 :
JEE Main 2017 Application Form : Candidates who wish to apply for JEE Main 2017 exam are informed that the application form will be available from 1st December, 2016 and the last date to fill the application form will be 2nd January, 2017. Candidates can fill and submit the JEE Main application form 2017 through the official website (Link is provided above). Any other mode will not be entertained to fill and submit the application form. No need to send the confirmation page to the CBSE after form submission.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria (More Details Click Here) : The applicants interested in JEE main should go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the examination. JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria has been given below to help the appearing applicants.
- Age– The candidates must have aged born on after 1st October 1992 for General Candidates (for reserved categories it is 1st October 1987).
- Education Qualification– The candidates should have qualified higher secondary examination or equivalent either in 2015 or 2016 (appearing candidates can also apply).
- The candidates must have scored 50% in aggregation of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The candidates must have minimum 5 subjects in higher secondary standard.
- The interested candidate can take up JEE Main examination only for 3 attempts.
- The diploma holder (3 years) can also apply for JEE Main 2017.
What’s New in JEE Main 2017 Application Form ? | Engineering Entrance Exam Calender
- Aadhaar Number is required to register for JEE Main 2017. Candidates who don’t have the Aadhaar Number may enter the Aadhaar Enrolment Number if they have just registered for the same. Candidates who are unable to access an Aadhaar, may approach the facilitation centres may which will allocate a Registration Number for applying. Candidates from Meghalaya, Assam or J&K may enter their passport number, Bank account no, ration card no or any other valid Govt No.
- PIO and OCI candidates may enter their Passport Number
- Candidates do not need to upload their thumb impression.
- The fee can also be submitted via SBI Buddy Wallet and Cash Cards
- E-challan of only Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank can be used to pay the fee.
Important points to note before applying for the JEE Main 2017 application form :
- The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the application form.
- The applicants can approach the facilitation centres set up by the board for any assistance. The assistance is provided for free. The list of facilitation center can be found in the Information Bulletin or in the official website of JEE Main.
- Candidates can submit only one application form. Submission of more than one Application Form will invalidate the candidature.
- After filling up the required information, the candidates are advised to check the details provided by them in the application form. No changes can be made after the fee payment. However, the board allows the candidates to alter the submitted details but only for few particulars.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2017 ? – Step by Step Form Filling Guide | JEE Main Online Application Procedure 2017 :
Step-1: Online Registration : To fill JEE main application form applicants need to go official website or they can also go to above direct apply link. Now applicants need to fill eligibility, board name of class 12th, year of passing or appearing of class 12th, board roll number of class 12th and then click on submit button.
Step-2: Fill Details (Application Form) | JEE Main Online Application Procedure :
- Exam Related Details : Choose exam, mode of exam, exam centre and question paper medium.
- Personal Details : Applicants name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, State of eligibility, category, PwD, DOB, Gender, Single girl case, Nationality, Place of residence and Aadhaar number (Optional).
- Academic Details : Year of passing 10th class, Board name (12th), Name of qualifying exam passed/appeared, Place of 12th Class passed/appeared, year of passing/appearing (12th), Institution type, Roll No., Appearing in improvement, Preparation mode and name & address of the school where passed/appearing.
- Mailing Address Details : Fill Address, Locality, City, District, State, Pin code, Email, Mobile No. and Land line Number.
- Other Details : Choose guardian’s qualification, occupation and income. Choose password and security code. Enter security pin and click on “Next” button.
- Final Submit : A review window will open, review the application form and click on “Final Submit” button.
Step 3 – Instruction for Scanned images and password | JEE Main Online Application Procedure : Click on the “Upload Scanned Images” section. Click on “Choose File” button to select images of signature and photograph. Click on the “Preview” button and upload images. The instruction for scanned images and password while applying for the Application Form of JEE Main 2017 is provided in the table below.
|Particulars||File Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph of Candidate||JPG/JPEG Format||4-40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature of Candidate||JPG/JPEG Format||1-30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step-4 : Fee Payment | JEE Main Online Application Procedure : After uploading the images choose “Pay Examination Fee” option. Select your payment mode i.e. credit/debit card or e-challan. In case of payment through card, candidates are required to enter their card details and pay the application fee.In case of payment through e-challan, students will be needed to generate the printout of the e-challan and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank and make fee payment.
|Offline Exam Mode||Online Exam Mode|
|Paper||Centre in India|
|General/OBC||General/ OBC||PwD /ST/ SC||General/OBC|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||500 (Girls)
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||900 (Girls)
|Centre in Foreign|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||1250 (Girls)
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||1900 (Girls)
Step-5: Confirmation Page | JEE Main Online Application Procedure : After the successful payment of the examination fee, candidates will be eligible to take the printout of the confirmation page. Candidates are suggested to keep the printout for future references.
How To Do Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2017 | JEE Main Online Application Procedure : Candidates who have made mistakes in the application form will get a chance to make corrections in their filled entries. The JEE Main 2017 correction window will be open for two weeks in the second half of January, 2017. This will be the last chance to make corrections in the JEE Main 2017 application form so candidates are advised to make corrections carefully. If applicants have made any mistake in JEE main application form, they can edit it. Applicants just need to follow few steps which are mention below:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After log in, the details filled in the form will be displayed.
- At the end of the page an edit link will be there.
- Now applicants can edit the form then click the submit button.
If Applicants Forget Application Number or Password | JEE Main Online Application Procedure :
Applicants can click on link “I can’t access my account”. Application Number: To know the application number applicants will have to submit their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility. After filling details applicants need to click on “submit” button. Password: Applicants will get the password by answering the security question or by using the verification code. Password reset link will send on the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.
Important Link For Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main 2017 :
Apply Now Step by Step JEE Main Form Filling Guide
Download JEE Main 2017 Entrance Exam Syllabus pdf
More Details For JEE Entrance Exam Application Form
New Eligibility Criteria For Appearing In JEE Main 2017
Engineering Entrance Examination Calendar 2017- 18
JEE Main Online Application Procedure 2017, JEE Main 2017 is conducted by the CBSE to offer the UG engineering seats in All IITs and NITs across the country. The last date to apply online is 2nd January 2017. Here we are providing you the information related to JEE Main Application Form 2017.