JPSC Syllabus 2018 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission will be conduct written examination for appointing candidates on 57 Assistant Engineer Post. Candidates who are going to start preparing for written examination must download JPSC AE Syllabus 2018 from here. An examination will be held in the month of December 2018 tentatively. Candidates should check here JPSC AE Exam Pattern and Selection Criteria. For further more details aspirants should read below article carefully. Here we provided you links to download Jharkhand PSC Syllabus 2018.
Collect Here General Details for JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2018
Department’s Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 57 Posts
Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer
Mode of Examination: Written Exam & Interview
Category: JPSC Exam Syllabus 2018
JPSC Syllabus Status: Available Here
Jharkhand PSC Official Website: jpsc.gov.in
Fresh Update as on 13.10.2018 : Dear Participants, Jharkhand PSC is going to conduct written examintion for 57 Assistant Engineer Post. Candidates who are participating in examination may check here JPSC Syllabus 2018 for better preparations. Here we gave you links to download JPSC Exam Syllabus 2018.
Fresh Update as on 02.10.2018 : Dear Applicants, Jharkhand PSC has conducted written examination for Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates may download JPSC Syllabus 2018 from here which may help you to perform better in examination.
Fresh Update as on 28.09.2018: Hello Friends, Are you looking for JPSC Syllabus 2018? If Yes, It is a perfect place for you. Here we explain you exam pattern or selection criteria for 57 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates may download here JPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 from a link given here.
What are The important Dates for JPSC AE Exam 2018?
Online Registration Dates for JPSC Examination: 14.09.2018 till 29.10.2018
Tentatively Dates of Jharkhand PSC Exam: December 2018
Overview of JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam | Download Here JPSC Syllabus 2018
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced 57 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer Post. Interested candidates may fill up their application form till 29.10.2018. Online Registration for JPSC AE Jobs has started form 14.09.2018. Now The Department is going to organize written examination tentatively in December 2018. Participants should check here JPSC Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern before started doing preparation. Download now JPSC AE Syllabus 2018 from links given here.
How Can I Get Selected For Assistant Engineer Post? Jharkhand PSC Syllabus 2018
Participants will get selected on the basis of written examination and Interview. Candidates firstly appear in written examination. Applicants who qualify written examination may take part in Interview. Candidates may require JPSC Syllabus 2018 for better performance. An examination will take place in December 2018. Participants must download JPSC AE Syllabus 2018 either from here or from the official website.
- Written Examination
Check Here JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern | JPSC Syllabus 2018
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Examination should be objective type in nature.
- Written exam question paper is created from six papers.
- Each Paper consists of 100 Marks.
- Total Marks of written exam & Interview is 1000 marks.
|1||Written Test||I||General English||100||Objective||3 Hours|
|IV||General Engineering Science||I||100||Objective||1 Hour|
|V||Optional Subject – 1||I||100||Objective||1 Hour|
|VI||Optional Subject – 2||I||100||Objective||1 Hour|
Collect Here Topic Wise Jharkhand PSC AE Syllabus 2018 |Download JPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018
Applicants should collect here JPSC Syllabus 2018. Here we provided you all subject syllabus which is going to come in examination. Candidates who applied for different field of engineering may check here Jharkhand PSC Syllabus 2018 for Civil, Electrical, & Mechanical. It may help you to move you studies at right path.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus of General Knowledge Subjects
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
English Language – JPSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Theme Detection,
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Data Interpretation.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement
JPSC Syllabus 2018 of Hindi Language
- Translation of Sentences.
- Parts of Speech
- Usage of Words.
- Fill in the blanks etc.
Civil Engineering – Jharkhand PSC Syllabus 2018
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Studies etc.
JPSC AE Syllabus 2018 of Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- a Strength of Materials.
- Material Science.
- Heat Transfer.
- Machine Design & Vibration.
- Theory of Machines.
- Dynamics of Machinery.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Production Process.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Finite Element Analysis.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
Electrical Engineering – Jharkhand PSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Analysis.
- Utilization of Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
How To Download JPSC AE Exam Syllabus 2018? Easy & Simple Steps to download JPSC Syllabus 2018
Candidates who are going to participate in JPSC AE examination must do preparation according to exam pattern given here. An Examination is conducted for appointing candidates on 57 Post. These Easy and Simple steps may help you to download Jharkhand PSC Syllabus 2018.
- Participants should log on to official Website of Jharkhand PSC i.e jpsc.gov.in
- Candidates may look for JPSC Syllabus section at Homepage.
- After that Click on JPSC AE Syllabus PDF.
- Now Aspirants should read it carefully.
- After that Click on Download Button to Save JPSC Exam Syllabus.
- Candidates should keep it Safe and prepare themselves according to it.
Important Links For JPSC Assistant Engineer Examination
Conclusion: Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published notification for 57 Assistant Engineer Post. Here we gave you JPSC Syllabus 2018 which may help you to perform better in an examination. For more details regarding JPSC Exam Syllabus check above article carefully.
Applicants going to appear for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment should download the JSPC Syllabus 2016. As JPSC is conducting exam for 326 Civil Services Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in JPSC Jobs may submit the online application form before 28.10.2016. JPSC Syllabus and exam pattern will help your to understand the exam scheme and to score well in exam. So download the JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Syllabus and Pattern and start your preparation.
Know About JPSC Department : Jharkhand Public Service Commission Department was established by the State Govt of Jharkhand. The JPSC Department was defined to conduct various examinations for its sub departments. Every year Govt Jobs seekers appear for its recruitments. Candidates who are willing to join the Jharkhand PSC Department may apply for this Combined Civil Services Examination.
Collect Information for JPSC Syllabus 2016 | JPSC Exam Scheme :
Name of the Department : Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Official Website : jpsc.gov.in
Total no. of Posts : 326 Vacancy
Name of the Post : Civil Services Posts
Last Date to Apply : 28.10.2016
JPSC Exam Date : Publish Soon
JPSC Syllabus : Available Here
Summary of the Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016 | JPSC Vacancy : Jharkhand Public Services Commission has announced the notification for 326 JPSC Civil Services Vacancies. Department has also released the notification on its official website. Candidates who eligible and interested in JPSC Vacancies may submit the online application form. Application Form can be submitted through its website from 07.10.2016 to 28.10.2016.
After submitting the application you should keep your registration details safe. When department will stop the registration process it will also publish the JPSC Admit Card 2016. So candidates you should remember to download the Jharkhand PSC Call Letter for verification. You may also check the further JPSC Recruitment details through its official notification or link given below.
Check Jharkhand PSC Syllabus | JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Pattern :
Selection of candidates will be based on the Pre,Mains Exam and Interview. At first candidates will be called for Pre Examination. Applicants who qualify the Pre Exam will be called for Mains Examination. After qualifying both the examinations Interview will be organized. At the same time documents verification will be done. So applicants you should be present with your documents at interview time. Check the complete syllabus and Exam Pattern as give below :
Preliminary Examination : Pre Exam will consist of two papers in Objective Type Multiple Choice questions format. Both paper will be of 200 marks each. Check JPSC Pre Exam Syllabus & Pattern :
General Studies Paper-I : This will include questions of 100 questions of 2 marks each.
History of India : 15 Questions
- Ancient India (5 Questions)
- Medieval India (5 Questions)
- Modern India (5 Questions)
Geography of India : 10 Questions
- General Geography(3 Questions)
- Physical Geography(3 Questions)
- Economic Geography(2 Questions)
- Social & Demographic Geography(2 Questions)
Indian Polity & Governance : 10 Questions
- Constitution of India(4 Questions)
- Public Administration and Good Governance(4 Questions)
- Decentralization : Panchayats & Municipalities (2 Questions)
Economic & Sustainable Development : 10 Questions
- Basic Features if Indian Economy (4 Questions)
- Sustainable Development & Economic Issues (4 Questions)
- Economic Reforms & Globalization (2 Questions)
Science & Technology : 15 Questions
- General Science (56 Questions)
- Agriculture & Technology Development(6 Questions)
- Information & Communication Technology (3 Questions)
Jharkhand Specific Questions(History,Culture,Society & Heritage) :10 Questions
National & International Current Events : 15 Questions
General Questions of Miscellaneous Nature : 15 Questions
- Human Rights
- Environmental Protection
- Poverty & Un-Employment
- Disaster Management
- United Nations and other International Agencies
General Studies Paper-II : This will include MCQ questions of 100 questions of 2 marks each. Subjects are given as below :
- झारखण्ड का इतिहास – (8 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 16 अंक )
- झारखण्ड का आन्दोलन – (7 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 14 अंक )
- JPSC विशिष्ट पहचान – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड का लोक नृत्य, संगीत, वध्य, दर्शनीय स्थल एवं आदिवासी संस्कृति – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड साहित्य एवं साहित्यकार – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- JPSC के प्रमुख शिक्षण संसथान – (3 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 06 अंक )
- झारखण्ड के खेल कूद – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड के भूमिं सम्बन्धित कानून/अधिनियम – (12 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 24 अंक )
- 1947 से राज्य में आर्थिक विकास का इतिहास,झारखण्ड का भूगोल – जंगल,नदी,पहाड़,पर्वत,खान-खनिज आदि – (10 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 20 अंक )
- झारखण्ड कीओधोगिक निति, विस्थापन और पुनर्वास निति एवं अन्य नीतिया – (6 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड के प्रमुख उद्योग का नाम ,स्थान और ओधोगिक विकास – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- JPSC की प्रमुख योजनाए एवं उपयोजनाए – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड के जंगल प्रबंधन एवं वन्य जीव जंतु सरक्षण कार्य – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड राज्य के पर्यावण सम्बन्धी तथ्य,हो रहे पर्यावरण एवं उसके अपशमन एवं अनुकुलं संभंधि विषय – (7 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 14 अंक )
- JPSC में आपदा प्रबंधन – (5 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 10 अंक )
- झारखण्ड से सम्भंदित विविध तथ्यों एवम समसामयिक घटनाए – (7 प्रश्न X 02 अंक = 14 अंक )
Mains Examination : Applicants who will qualify the Pre Exam will be called for Mains Exam. Mains Examination will be conducted for 1050 marks. It will consist of 6 papers as follows :
|Subject Paper||Total Time||Total Marks|
|Paper-I : General Hindi & General English having two separate sections in Hindi & English (Each of 50 marks)||3 Hour||100 Marks|
|Paper-II : Language & Literature(candidates have to opt for one language and 15 for Literature )||3 Hour||150 Marks|
|-III : Social Science(History & Geography)||3 Hour||200 Marks|
|IV : Constitution of India,Public Administration and Good Governance||3 Hour||200 Marks|
|Paper-V : Indian Economy ,Sustainable Development & Globalization||3 Hour||200 Marks|
|Paper-VI : General Science,Technology Development & Environment||3 Hour||200 Marks|
Personal Interview : Candidates who will qualify the Mains Exam will appear in Interview. Interview will be conducted for 100 Marks. Documents Verification will also done at the same time.
Steps to Download the JPSC Syllabus 2016 – Jharkhand PSC Civil Services Exam Pattern :
Applicants going to appear for JPSC Recruitment 2016 should also download JPSC Syllabus 2016. Candidates if you are still thinking to apply for JPSC Vacancy then submit your online application on or before 28.10.2016. Follow the procedure to download the Jharkhand Public Services Commission Syllabus 2016 as given below :
- Log on to the Official Website of JPSC jpsc.gov.in.
- Open the given Combined Civil Services Examination link.
- Read the complete JPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Prepare a time table and start your preparation accordingly.
- This JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Syllabus will help you to score well in exam.
JPSC Syllabus 2016 | JPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Pattern : Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently released the notification for 326 Civil Services vacancies. Candidates who are eligible may submit online application form on or before 28.10.2016. Download JPSC Syllabus 2016 for Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Exam 2016.