JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 : Department Of Health & Family Welfare | Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has published a recruitment advertisement for Jharkhand DHFWS Jobs 2017. There are 330 vacancies for Medical Officer, Surgeon, Doctor & Specialist Medical Officer post. This is a very good chance for all of them, searching Rural Health Mission Vacancies in Jharkhand state. Recently, Govt. Of Jharkhand JRHMS announced 330 vacancies in SNCU, NBSU, NPCB, NPPCD, NUHM & other departments. Well qualified & interested job seekers may attend Walk-in-Interview for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Vacancy between 05.02.2017 to 09.02.2017. Contenders, who wish to participate in Walk in Interview session for Jharkhand Health Department Vacancy 2017, must appear on the given date & time schedule. Advised to all check complete detail of JRHMS Medical Officer Notification 2017 such as Age, Education, Pay Scale & Salary, Selection Process, Apply Process, Genearl Conditions & Other details, given as below.
About Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) – DHFWS Jharkhand :
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is committed to provide accessible, affordable and accountable quality health services to the last person of the last household of the village. JRHMS Jharkhand is on established a fully functioned community, owned, decentralized health delivery zed health delivery system with inter sectorial convergence at all levels to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of determinates of health like water sanitation, education, nutrition, social and gender equality. The Department has invites eligible candidates for JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Post. Walkins will be held for the given post in next month. Time, Date & Schedule is given below.
View Brief For JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 | Jharkhand DHFWS Jobs 2017 :
Name of Organization : Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of Jharkhand.
Department Name : Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society.
Advt. No. – 01 /2016.
Name of Post : Specialist Medical Officer, Surgeon, Doctor, Surgeon & Pediatrician Post.
Total Number of Post : 330 post.
Job Location : Jharkhand State Only.
Application Mode : Offline.
Advertisement for Recruitment of Medical officer : Available.
Official Site Of Jharkhand JRHMS : jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
Bifurcation Of JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 :
|Sr. No.||Vacant Positions||Total Post|
|1.||Pediatrician – Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU)||05 Post|
|2.||Medical officer – Sick New Born Care Unit (SNCU) / New Born Sterilization Unit (NBSE)||77 Post|
|3.||Ophthalmic Surgeon-National Programme For Control Of Blindness (NPCB)||07 Post|
|4.||ENT Surgeon – National Programme for Prevention Control of Deafness (NPPCD)||02 Post|
|5.||Pediatrician – District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC)||05 Post|
|6.||Specialist Medical Officers – NUHM (National Urban Health Mission)||15 Post|
|7.||Medical Officer – District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC)||05 Post|
|8.||Medical Officer – NUHM (National Urban Health Mission)||33 Post|
|9.||Epidemiologist / Public Health Specialist – District Non Communicable Disease Cell||11 Post|
|10.||Doctor (General Physician) – District Non Communicable Disease Cell||09 Post|
|11.||Specialist – Cardiology/ General Medicine||03 Post|
|12.||Doctor (General Physician) – Non Communicable District Clinic at CHC Level||54 Post|
|13.||Specialist Medical Officer, JRHMS (Pediatrician, Gynea, Surgeon, Anesthetist||104 Post|
What Will Be Eligibility Criteria To Apply For JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 | Check Eligibility Details For JRHMS Jharkhand Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 :
Jharkhand JRHMS Vacancy Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be up to 45 years for Sr. No. 01 to 09, up to 40 years for 11 & 12 and up to 50 years 10 & 13 post as on 01.04.2016. Reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable for ST, SC, BC-I & BC-II caste certificates, issued by competent Authority of Jharkhand.
Post Wise Education Qualification For Jharkhand DHFWS Jobs 2017 :
1. Specialist Medical Officer : Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma from MCI recognized Institution.
2. Pediatrician – Sncu : Candidate should have MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma from MCI recognized Institution.
3. Medical Officer – Sncu/ Nbsu : MBBS or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by Medical Council of India.
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon – Npcb : M.S./MD in Ophthamalmoloy (MCI recognized with at least 1 year of experience after PG Degree).
5. Ent Surgeon – Nppcd : MD/Diploma in ENT from Institution recognized by MCI.
6. Pediatrician – Deic : MBBS with post graduate degree/ diploma from MCI recognized institution in Pediatrics.
7. Medical Officer – Deic : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council Of India.
8. Medical Officer – Nuhm : MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from MCI recognized Institution in Gynecology and Obstetrics/ Pediatrics/ Anesthesia.
9. Specialist Medical Officer – Nuhm : MBBS Degree from Institution recognized by MCI.
10. Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – District Ncd Cell : MBBS or equivalent degree from Institution recognized by Medical Council Of India.
11. Doctor (General Physician) – District Ncd Clinic : or equivalent degree MCI recognized Institute.
12. Doctor (General Physician) – Chc Ncd Clinic : MBBS or equivalent degree MCI recognized Institute.
13. Specialist – Cardiologist/ General Medicine : MD in Medicine or equivalent degree MCI recognized Institute.
Application Fee For JRHMS Jharkhand Vacancy :
Candidates are not need to pay application fee to attend Walkins for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Vacancies 2017.
Selection For Jharkhand Health Department Vacancy 2017 :
The selection criteria for the JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for JRHMS Medical Officer Vacancy, will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the MBBS and Higher Education.
How Can I Apply For JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 ? | Attend Walk In Interview For Jharkhand JRHMS Medical officer Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates, who have read out complete details of Advertisement for Recruitment of Medical officer vacancy, must attend the walk in interview. Walkins for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2017 will start on 05th February 2017. Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria before apply.
General Information and Instructions :
1. The Appointment of the Medical Officers in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society would be purely on contractual basis of one year.
2. Performance of the candidates, will be reviewed after 03 month and if work is not found to be satisfactory, the Jharkhand JRHMS may be terminate without any notice.
3. At any state of JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 process, it is found that candidates does not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and filled wrong information those registration will be cancelled by the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
How to Apply for JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 ?
1. Open Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of Jharkhand Official site : jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
2. Go to latest news section & download Advertisement for Recruitment of Medical officer post.
3. Read the JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Advt. detail carefully, then Print a application form in prescribed format.
4. Now fill it carefully with proper details & attached all compulsory & essential documents.
5. Last date of submit the filled application form for JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 is 09.02.2017.
6. Candidates are required to bring Resume in the prescribed format, copy of qualification and marks sheets and two passport size photograph at the time of screening of testimonials certificates.
Important Dates | Time & Venue For Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Vacancy :
|1. Date of Screening & Verification Of Documents||05.02.2017 to 09.02.2017.|
|2. Venue For Screening Of Testimonials||RCH Campus,
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10
|3. Time of Reporting & Registration of Interested Candidates||10.30 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.|
Important Links for Jharkhand DHFWS Jobs :
Download JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Advt. & Application Form
Conclusion : JRHMS Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Notification For 330 SMO, Surgeon, Doctor Post has been published by Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society will organizing Jharkhand DHFWS Jobs Walk In Interview on 05.02.2017 to 09.02.2017.