K-TET Notification 2019 | Department of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has invited online application form for Teacher Eligibility Test. The Department is going to recruit applicants on Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Posts. The Registration will be started from 27.05.2019. Interested candidates can fill up their application form up to 06 June 2019. Participants who have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree may apply online before the last date. The Registration Charges for General & OBC Category is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST category is 250/-. For more Details candidates may refer to below article.
Brief Details About K –TET Online Form 2019 | KTET June 2019
|Organization Name||Department of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Post Title||Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Posts|
|Name of Examination||Kerala Teacher eligibility Test 2019|
|Jobs Location for K-TET 2019||Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Closing Date to apply online K-TET Online Form||06 June 2019|
Collect Here Age Limit, Application Fee & Selection Criteria Details For K-TET Notification 2019
|K-TET Online Form Available Form||27 May 2019|
|Deadline For submission of K-TET Registration Form||06 June 2019|
|K-TET Admit Card Released on||15 June 2019|
|Date of Kerala TET I Exam||22.06.2019 (11:00 AM to 01:30 PM)|
|KTET II Exam Date||22.06.2019 (02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)|
|Exam Date Kerala TET III||29.06.2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|K – TET IV Exam Date||29.06.2019 (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
|Age Limit||Applicants may refer to the official K-TET Notification 2019|
|Upper Age Relaxation||As per department norms|
|Pay Scale||As per applicants Position.|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination|
|Download Kerala TET 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Click Here to Fill K-TET 2019 Online Form||Click Here|
Most Commonly Asked Questions For Kerala TET 2019 | Related Queries About K-TET June 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For K-TET Notification 2019?
Qualification for Lower Primary Classes
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and two years Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd).
- 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) and Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks
Minimum Education For Upper Primary Classes: K-TET Notification 2019
- BA/BSc/BCom and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) from the Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- BA/BSc/BCom with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (BEd), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms, and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (BElEd)
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4 years BA/B.Sc.Ed or BA Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
What Is The Application Fee For Kerala TET 2019 Online Form?
Candidates who belong to General & OBC Category have to pay Rs. 500/-as an application fee. SC/ ST Category aspirants will deposit Rs. 250/- for K-TET Online Form 2019. Participants can pay their application fee through Online mode as well as by Offline mode.
Conclusion: Department of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test. Interested and Eligible aspirants may fill K-TET Registration form through online mode. Before applying candidates should read K-TET Notification 2019 Details by this article.
Department of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has released a K – TET 2017 Notification on 01st July 2017 for Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher post. Applicants who are interested for K-TET exam can fill the Kerala TET Application Form 2017 through online mode. At First applicants can check What is Eligibility Criteria For Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test online Form 2017. Contestant who are eligible can start registration for KTET 2017 exam Online form on 03.07.2017. Competitor can fill the KTET Application Form before the last date 18th July 2017. Apply Link of KTET Form/ KTET Notification 2017 are available at the end of this article.
What is K – TET 2017 ? It is Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 conducted by Pareeksha Bhavan for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. Department has decided to recruitment the brilliant & Talent through K-TET exam. K – TET 2017 exam will held in the month of August 2017. Applicants who are interested to participate in Teacher Eligibility Test in Kerala State can fill the form for K – TET 2017 Notification. If any applicants can think for Who can apply for Kerala TET application Form 2017 ? What is selection Process of KTET 2017 Exam ? How to apply for K-TET Online Form / Guideline / KTET Notification 2017 ?.
What is Registration Date & Exam Date For Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2017 ?
Name of Department : Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Exam Name : Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2017
Job Cadre : Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala
Category : Kerala TET 2017 Application Form/ KTET Notification 2017
What is Date For Kerala TET Application Form 2017 ? KTET Online Form Date ?
K – TET 2017 Notification Releasing Date : 01.07.2017
Starting Date of on-line registration of KTET application form : 03.07.2017
Closing Date of Kerala TET Online Form Step I : 17.07.2017
Last Date of K – TET Online Application Form Step II : 18.07.2017
IN Which Date Kerala TET 2017 Admit Card Released : 01.08.2017
What is Exam Date of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2017 : 12.08.2017 to 19.08.2017
- Kerala TET 2017 Category 1 : 12th August 2017 (10 am to 12.30 pm)
- K – TET 2017 Category 2 : 12th August 2017 (2 pm to 4.30 pm)
- KTET 2017 Category 3 : 19th August 2017 (11 am to 1.30 pm)
- K – TET 2017 category 4 : 19th August 2017 (2.30 pm to 5 pm)
How to Check Eligibility Criteria for K – TET 2017 Notification ? What is Required Education & Age Limit For Kerala TET Online Form 2017 ?
Applicants who wish to apply must check Kerala TET Eligibility Criteria 2017 from the official links or by here. The candidates who are appearing in the examination must confirm their K – TET Eligibility to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 examination. Closing date for submitting the completely filled KTET application form is 18.07.2017. Competitor must check their Education qualification and Age limit from Kerala TET 2017 Notification and then apply Kerala TET 2017 online Form/ KTET Notification 2017.
Required Qualification For K – TET 2017 Entrance Exam | KTET Notification 2017 : Contestant who are fill the Kerala TET Application Form at first they can check category I to IV Education criteria form given below. Those candidate who are waiting for final result of final semester of exams D.Ed/B.Ed can also fill the KTET Online Form. Applicants who belongs to SC/ST and differently abled categories shall be granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum qualifying marks. Relaxation of 3% in the qualifying marks is admissible to OBC & OEC candidates to appear for the K-TET 2017 (Category I to IV).
- Kerala TET 2017 Teacher For Lower Primary Classes (Category I) : Contestant who have done 12th from a recognized university with at least 45 % marks. And Two Year Trained Teacher Certificate conducted by Board exam Govt. of Kerala.
- K – TET 2017 Teacher For Upper Primary Classes (Category II) : Applicants should have completed B.A/ B.Sc/ B. Com and 2 years Diploma & Elementary Education/ Trained Teacher Certificate.
- KTET 2017 Teacher for High School classes (Category III) : Candidate who have completed BA/ BSc/ B. Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned. For more details visit K – TET 2017 Notification.
- Language Teacher UP to Upper Class (Category IV) : Candidates, who have acquired Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply for K-TET-IV/ KTET Notification 2017.
Age Limit For Kerala TET 2017 Application Form : Applicants who are apply for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test August 2017 Notification have no age limit required. It is great news for those applicants who are check What is Age Criteria For K – TET 2017 Notification.
Application Fee For Kerala TET 2017 Application Form |KTET Notification 2017 : Applicants who are apply for KTET Online Form 2017 should have pay Rs. 500/- for General category. Applicants who belongs to SC/ ST and different abled category can pay Rs. 250/- . Payment Mode of examination fee either by credit/debit card,Net banking or other mode of payment by submitting Challan in cash in Account Number- 67371493960 Kerala 16 TET .
What is Selection Criteria & Exam Pattern & Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 ? How to Prepare for K – TET 2017 ?
Applicants who are fill the Kerala TTE 2017 Application Form will appear in Teacher Eligibility Test. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will going to conduct the written exam on 12th August 2017 & 19th August 2017. In this KTET 2017 exam there are one paper. All question type will be multiple choice Question. Total marks 150 each question carry one marks. Applicants who secure his/ her marks 60% or more then 60% will qualify in Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Our team of naukri today are providing here for all the details of K – TET 2017 syllabus & Exam pattern for your preparation. We are also providing here Admit Card, Result & many more details related to Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017/ KTET Notification 2017.
How To Apply For K – TET 2017 Application Form or Kerala TET 2017 Online Form / KTET Notification 2017 ?
Dear Candidate here is good news for you. Kerala TET 2017 Entrance Exam Notification are released by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan department. Before fill Online Application candidate are advised to carefully check K – TET 2017 Notification, General Information and Guideline. At First candidate can check what is eligibility criteria of Kerala TET 2017 exam. If Applicants are eligible for KTET Online Form, then they are follow the given below apply instruction.
- At First Candidate can visit Official Website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
- Search KTET 2017 form home page & Click on it.
- Click K – TET 2017 Notification & Prospectus in Malayalam & English language.
- Read all the notification carefully.
- If Candidate are eligible then they are apply KTET 2017 Online Form.
- At First Click on Registration link For Step I & II.
- After that fill the Kerala TET Application Form.
- Upload the photo Signature & Required documents.
- Pay the category wise Application fee.
- After that submit KTET Application Form/ KTET Notification 2017 .
- Note down Registration No. & Password for future use.
Important Link For K – TET 2017 Notification & KTET Online Form :
To Get Official Kerala TET 2017 Notification (English Language)
Kerala TET Notification & Prospectus in Malayalam Language
Click Here For Kerala TET 2017 Application Form
Conclusion KTET Notification 2017 : Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is going to announced a K – TET 2017 Notification for Latest Teacher jobs. Candidate who are eligible & interested can fill the form in between 03rd July 2017 to 18th July 2017. Applicants can read this article carefully for more details related to Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) 2017.