karnal District Court Admit Card 2019 |The department will be conducting a written examination for Steno Typist and Clerk and other Posts. The Examination will take place tentatively in November 2019. The Department will select candidates on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination. Candidates who are waiting for Karnal District Court Call Letter 2019 can download from the link given below. For more updates check the details from below.
Collect Major Information Regarding karnal District Court Admit Card 2019
Name of the department: Karnal District Court
Category: Admit Card
Name of the post: Steno Typist and Clerk and other Posts
Total number of posts: 03
Name of the Exam: Written Examination
Mode of the exam: Offline mode
Date of the exam: Available Soon
Call Letter Download Date: Before 02 weeks of the exam.
Official website: districts.ecourts.gov.in/karnal
Get The Important Dates To Download karnal District Court Call Letter
Opening date to apply: 18.10.2019
Closing date to apply for the post: 03.11.2019
Karnal District Court Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Pattern: Available Here
Written Examination Date: Notify Soon
What Will Be The Selection Process For Written Examination Of Steno Typist and Clerk Vacancies?
Karnal District Court will select aspirants on the basis of 2 stages which is given below in points.
- Written Examination
Crucial Details Mentioned In The Karnal District Court Clerk Call Letter 2019
- Name of the Candidate.
- Address of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time
- Day, Date, & Time of the Examination.
- Name of the Department
- Registration ID, Roll Number, & Password
- The venue of the Examination.
- Scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- General Instructions.
- Space for the invigilator’s signature.
Which Valid ID Proof I Have To Bring With karnal District Court Admit Card 2019?
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
How Can I Download karnal District Court Admit Card 2019? Follow The Easy Steps Which Are Given Below
- Go to the official website of the department which is districts.ecourts.gov.in/karnal
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the karnal District Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on the link. A new page will open.
- Now enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Admit Card will now open on a new window.
Important Links For Karnal District Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
Conclusion: Do you want to Download karnal District Court Admit Card 2019? If yes, then we are sharing the direct download link for it in this article. The BFUHS Call Letter 2019 will soon be released on the official website for 49 posts Staff Nurse Written Test.