High Court of Karnataka has uploaded Civil Judge Syllabus on the official website. Candidates who are searching for the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus should check the complete information from here. We have also provided Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 in the Pdf format. Direct link for downloading the Karnataka Judicial Service Exam Pattern is provided at the end of the page. Therefore, you may also check the other information like Exam Pattern, scoring marks, a procedure to download Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus PDF below.
High Court of Karnataka is going to conduct Civil Judge Examination for filling up 71 vacancies. The examination will be going to held on either February 2019 or March 2019. Candidates those are going to participate in Prelims examination must download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 from here. In below section, we mention all subjects & topics related to the Karnataka HC Syllabus 2019. Furthermore, read the full article properly.
Latest Update as on 29.01.2019: Hello Friends, Karnataka High Court Department will conduct written examination for Civil Judge Posts. Camdidates should check here exam pattern and topic wise syllabus. Here we gave you links to download Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019.
Latest Update as on 09.01.2019: Applicants who are going to appear Karnataka High Court Exam can check exam pattern & syllabus here. Candidates must download Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 from the link given below. Department will announce exam date very soon.
Fresh Update as on 21.12.2018: Karnataka High Court Will conduct examination for Civil Judge Posts tentatively in February /March 2019. Candidates should check exam pattern and selection criteria before start preparing for Civil Judge Examination. Here we provided you links to download Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019.
I Want To Know Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 – General Details of Karnataka HC Exam Pattern
Name of Department : High Court of Karnataka
Category : Exam Syllabus/ Pattern
Exam For: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
Written Exam Date: Feb/March 2019
Total No. No. of Post: 71
Name of Vacancy: Civil Judge
Official website : www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Know About High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018-19 :
Karnataka High Court is conducting recruitment process for 71 Civil Judge vacancy. This is the great opportunity for that candidate who are searching for Karnataka Jobs 2018-19. For High Court of Karnataka Vacancy candidate should fill the online application form. The last date to fill Karnataka High Court Recruitment Application form is 11.01.2019. Now, the Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 is available to download. You can check the other information like Qualification, selection procedure, Age Limit etc., Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019 are given below.
High Court of Karnataka will conduct the written examination in the February/March 2019. Applicant are advised to start the preparation from today. You can check all the study material from here. In this page, we have provided complete information about Karnataka HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019. Interested applicant should read all the information about High Court of Karnataka Exam Pattern/ Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 either from the karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in the website or from this page. Direct link to download Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern 2019 in PDF format is also provided at the end of the page. Rest of the Information like selection procedure are given in the next section.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Jobs: Check Karnataka HC Exam Pattern 2019
High Court of Karnataka will recruit the eligible candidate for Civil Judge vacancy. According to the Karnataka High Court Notification, the department will conduct four rounds. On the basis of these candidates will be selected for High Court Jobs.
- Karnataka High Court Preliminary exam: In the prelims exam the question paper consists of objective type questions. The exam will be conducted in three parts i.e. part II, Part 2 & Part 3. Those who clear in Karnataka HC prelims exam will be eligible to appear in Main Exam which is our second round.
- Karnataka High Court Mains Exam: Mains exam will be conducted in four segments i.e. Translation Paper, Law Paper I, Law Paper II & Law Paper III. Candidate can check the complete High Court of Karnataka Syllabus 2017 below.
- Karnataka High Court Viva – Voce: In this round candidate’s General Knowledge, should have the understanding of Law knowledge & suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested. Viva – Voice will conduct for maximum 100 marks.
- Karnataka High Court Computer Test: Applicant should have knowledge of Computer. This round carries 25 marks and those who secure this much of marks will be eligible to join high Court of Karnataka Jobs 2017. From the further information, candidates can check Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2017/ High Court of Karnataka Exam Syllabus 2017.
Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019 – karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Exam Pattern 2019
In this section, you are going to know about the topics which you have to read for Karnataka High Court 2019 Exam. Both Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern details are provided here. Candidates who are going to appear in the computer-based online exam should go through this page. Applicants may also download High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019 PDF which is provided at the end of the page. Other information like Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 is also given in the next line.
Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern 2019 (Prelims Exam) :
- Karnataka HJS Exam will have objective type questions.
- The exam paper consists of 100 marks questions.
- The exam will be conducted in 3 parts i.e. Part A, Part B & Part C.
- Law I, Law II & General Knowledge are the subjects which you have read for the exam.
|1.||Objective Exam||A||Law I||100|
Karnataka High Court 2019 Exam Pattern (Mains Exam) :
- The main Exam will consist of a written examination.
- In High Court of Karnataka Exam, the paper will be conducted in four segments.
- Each subject will have 100 marks questions.
- Candidate has to read translation Paper, Law Paper I, Law Paper II & Law Paper III.
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I|
|III||Law Paper II|
|IV||Law Paper III|
|2.||Viva – Voce|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 – High Court of Karnataka Judicial Service Exam Syllabus 2019
Are you looking for Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019? If yes then you are on the right platform. You can check each and every information about High Court of Karnataka Syllabus from this page. For the convenience of candidates, we have provided Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 details. Subjects wise topics are mentioned in the next section. Applicant should read the full article and start the preparation for the exam.
Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2019 (Prelims) | High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 :
Part A – Karnataka HC Syllabus 2019
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- Indian Contract Act, 1963
- Indian Constitutions
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999
Karnataka High Court Syllabus for Part B
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Part C – Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & Internal
- Indian Society
- History & Culture
- Indian Geography
- Ecology and Environment
- Science and Technology
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2019 | Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 for Main Exam:
Applicants those are qualify the prelims exam are eligible to participate in the mains examination. The mains examination will held after around one month letter after declaration of prelims result. Here in below section we mention Karnataka HC Syllabus 2019. Read it and prepare for the examination.
Paper I | Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2019
- Translation of Passages in English to Kannada
- Translate of Passages in Kannada to English
Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 for Paper II
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Principles of Pleading and the Constitution of India
Paper III – Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2019
- Framing of Issues
- Writing of Judgement in Civil cases
Karnataka HC Exam Syllabus for Paper IV
- Framing of Charges
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal cases.
How To Download Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 PDF/ Karnataka Judicial Service Syllabus 2019 ?
- Log onto the official website of Karnataka High Court i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Click on High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 link.
- Open the PDF and read all the information carefully.
- If you want to save the PDF then click on download button.
- You can also save it by Ctrl + S Key.
Important Links to Download Karnataka HC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus
Download Karnataka High Court Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
Check High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Jobs 2018-19
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2018 For 550 Veterinary Officer Jobs apply Here
Download Here Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: Karnataka High Court Syllabus 2019 is available to download. The candidate may check the High Court of Karnataka Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2019 details either from the official website or from this page. Keep in touch with us for further update.