Are you from Karnataka State and looking for Government Jobs? if yes then this is a good opportunity for you. Recently, India Post Office Recruitment Board, Karnataka Region has released a notification of Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021 on its official website. The board is going to recruit eligible candidates for 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak posts. Eligible and interested candidates of Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021 can submit the application form. The online application is invited from the candidates of Karnataka State from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021. Complete details are mentioning below the page. You can get the details about Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2021 here with the Official Notification and Apply Online Link.
General Details About Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021 | GDS Postal Circle Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle Department|
|Known As||Karnataka Post Office|
|Number of Vacancies||2443 Posts|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Closing date of application||20th January 2021|
|Application process||Online Application|
Who can Apply For Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021? India Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2021?
What is the Required Qualification Post Office Karnataka Recruitment 2021?
Applicants who are interested to apply for Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy 2021 should have passed Matriculation/ 10th Class from any State Govt. or Central Govt. board. It is important to have basic knowledge of Computer and should have 60 days training certificate which should be approved by Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc for Karnataka post office Recruitment.
What is the Age Criteria For Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2021?
Candidate Maximum age limit should be 40 years & Minimum age limit should be 18 years for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for OBC category for Karnataka.
What is the Pay Scale for Postal Circle Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2021?
Applicants who are going to participant in India Postal Circle Vacancy will be paid a monthly salary as given on Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs.
What are the Classifications of Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021?
What is the Application Fee for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
Those who belong to the General/ OBC category should pay Rs. 100/- as a registration fee. To submit the fee of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 candidate need to go to the Head Post Office. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Female need not pay Fee Karnataka post office Recruitment.
What is the Selection Procedure for Karnataka Post GDS Jobs 2021?
Candidate selection for Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs 2021 will be made on the basis of qualification marks in the 10th class & merit list. The merit list has been released on the basis of the submitted Online application form and no weightage will be given to higher qualifications.
What are the Important Dates to be Remember for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- Starting Date to Apply Online Karnataka Post Office Jobs: 21.12.2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021: 20.01.2021.
How To Fill India Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form?
In this section, you will know how to fill the India Post Recruitment 2021 application form online. These are very simple and easy steps. By following these steps you can easily fill the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Jobs application form. For more details check here Karnataka post office Recruitment.
- First, visit the India Post website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Download Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Notification pdf file.
- Read the complete information from Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click on Apply Online for GDS Posts link and proceed to the next page
- If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then click on the Apply Online link which is given below.
- Fill in all the required personal details in the GDS Online Form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- After filling in all the details recheck the complete form.
- Click on the submit button and submit the Post Office GDS Vacancy application form.
- Take a printout of the Online form and note ID & Password for future use.
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Gender for Karnataka post office Recruitment
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number
Important Link For Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021 | GDS Recruitment 2021
Karnataka KSRSAC Recruitment 2021
Punjab Post Office Recruitment for GDS Vacancy
Delhi Post office Recruitment 2021 for Dak Sevak Jobs
TN Post Office recruitment 2021 For GDS Vacancy
UK Post Office Recruitment 2021 For GDS Jobs
4982 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancy West Bengal Post Office Jobs
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 For GDS Vacancy
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2020
Conclusions: Department of India Postal Circle has announced a 2443 India Post GDS Vacancy. Eligible & Interested candidate can apply for Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2021 For 2637 Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs before 20.01.2021.
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020: The Karnataka Postal Circle is going to organize recruitment for 27 Junior Accountant (JA), Postal Assistant (PA) & Others. The department has uploaded Karnataka Post Office Notification 2020 on 17th February 2020. Candidates should need to submit their applications for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 before or on 26.02.2020. Candidates can collect the further details related to age limit, qualifications, etc for JA & Other Jobs from here.
Overview Of Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020, Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy 2020
Name of the Vacancy: Karnataka Postal Circle
Also Known as: Karnataka Post Office
Post Name: Junior Accountant (JA), Postal Assistant (PA) & Other Posts.
Total Vacancies: 27 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka State
Official Portal: karnatakapost.gov.in
FAQs Related To Karnataka Post Office Junior Accountant Recruitment 2020, Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020
What Are The Important Dates For Karnataka Post Office Notification 2020?
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification Releasing Date: 17.02.2020
Last Date To Apply For Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2020: 26.02.2020
What Is Age Criteria For Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2020?
Candidates must have age between 18 years to 27 years for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who are belongs to another category can collect the details about age Relaxation from here:
01. SC/ ST Categorized aspirants: 05 years
02. OBC Category: 03 years
What Are The Educational Qualifications For Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2020?
To become eligible for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2020, you can check the educational qualifications from here:
- Aspirants should have done Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates should also have passed in 10+2 Examination.
- Aspirants should also have a valid Driving Licence.
How Much Application Fee Will Be Needed To Apply For Karnataka Post Office Junior Accountant Jobs 2020?
Aspirants of General/ OBC category should have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-. Candidates of reserved category will get exempted by application fee for Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy 2020. Candidates may submit the application fee through the online payment mode.
What Is Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Procedure 2020?
Candidates will get selected for Karnataka Post Office Jobs on the basis of Interview only.
What Is Pay Scale For Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 ?
Karnataka Postal Circle Department will pay a nice pay band to the selected candidates for JA & Other Vacancies. Candidates can check post wise salary details for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment from here:
- Junior Accountant: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,000/- (Level-4, Pay Band 1)
- Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,000/- (Level-4, Pay Band 1)
- Postman: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,000/- (Level-3, Pay Band 1)
How To Check Division Of Karnataka Postal Circle Jobs 2020?
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Postal Assistant: 11 Posts
- Sorting Assistant: 04 Posts
- Postman: 27 Posts
What Is Simple Process To Apply For Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020? Karnataka Postal Circle Bharti 2020
- Firstly, candidates should visit official website i.e. karnatakapost.gov.in
- Click on the Karnataka Post Official Notification and read it completely.
- Download the application form and also take the printout of it.
- Fill up the form with proper details and send it by registered/ speed post at department’s postal address.
- You can check the postal address of the department from the below section.
Important Links For Karnataka Post Office Bharti 2020:
Karnataka Post Office Notification & Application Form 2020: Click Here
Conclusion: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 27 Junior Accountant & Other posts. The due date to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 is 26.02.2020.