Dear Candidates Karnataka TET is going to conducts teacher eligibility test for the appointment of teachers. All candidates can download Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 through given below syllabus in Hindi pdf link.Teacher Eligibility Test is held for B.Ed students to acquire government and private job in teaching sector. This test is conducts every year for the appointment of teachers in Karnataka State. Candidates who want to perform well they need a good KARTET Syllabus of exam.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility test known as KARTET conduct by the School Education Board, Karnataka. Government of Karnataka is ready to organize Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Exam 2017 very soon. Applicants those who had applied online form or going to fill online form for Karnataka TET 2017 they should need to start preparing for written examination TET 2016–17. Download Link of Pdf Karnataka TET 2016–17 Syllabus available online and applicants now easily available to download on this article.
Details For Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 | KARTET Exam Scheme :
Name of Organization :School Education Department Government of Karnataka.
Name of Department : Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction, Centralized Admission Cell.
Conducting Examination : Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application : 09th November, 2016
Admit Card Download : 28th Nov 2016
Exam dates : 18th December 2016
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 : Avaliable Here
About Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 | Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Scheme :
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern : Applicants who are applied for KARTET need to know about the Exam Pattern. The Karnataka TET Examination will be conducted in two papers. The Paper – I is for the class I to class V and Paper – II is for the class V to class VIII. All the applicants who are interested in Teacher Posts for both the levels have to attend for both papers. There is No Negative Marking in the KARTET conducted by Government of Karnataka.
- There will be two Exam papers which are Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I is for Class I to Class V and Paper II is for Class VI to Class VIII.
- Exam Questions will be all Objective Type.
- No Negative Marking will be there in this examination.
- Candidates will get 1 Mark for each correct answer.
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage: Duration of examination-Two-and-a half hours : It is an Objective Based written test. Each Question carries ONE Mark. There shall no negative marking for wrong answer question. Level Test will be conducted for a total of 150 marks with 150 Multiple choice questions.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage : Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours : level 2 test will be conducted for the candidates those who are suited for higher level school. The Exam will be conducted for 210 marks with 200 Multiple choice questions.
|Subject||No. of Question||Max Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science Teacher : Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher : Social Science||60||60|
|For any other teacher : Either (a) or (b)||–||–|
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016 Download : Karnataka Education Department has issued syllabus for KAR TET exam 2016. Aspirant who are preparing to appear for KARTET exam should have a clear knowledge about the exam syllabus in first place. The TET exam is conducted to recruit primary and upper primary school teachers for various government schools in the state of Karnataka. Every year scores of aspirants take TET exam and qualify in the exam. Department of School Education, Karnataka has been conducting TET exam from years and till date thousands of teachers have been appointed into various government schools.
Karnataka TET Level-1 Syllabus 2016 | KARTET Syllabus 2016–17:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Understanding diverse learners
- Action Research
- Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences
- Teaching learning process
- Child Development
- Learning Difficulties
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes
- The Role of Heredity and environment
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Factors Affecting Learning
- Right to Education Act 2009
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 Language I
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Principles of Teaching English
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- Unseen Prose Passage
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016 Language – II | KARTET Syllabus 2016–17
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Unseen Poem
- Addition and Subtraction
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Pedagogical issue
- Data Handling
- LCM & HCF
- Decimal Fractions
Environmental Studies | Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 :
- Clothes dresses & their care
- Natural Resources
- Our Punjab
- Solar System
- Basic needs
- Food, resources and care
- Our Surroundings
- Habitats, types
- Parts of Body (internal & external)
- Festivals (school, family & national)
- Group songs
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene
- Living and nonliving
- Looking at the trees, plants & animals
- Parts of plants
- Disposal of solid waste
- Days and Nights
- Geographical features and changes
- Transportation, communication and its development
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban)
- Community Buildings
- Weather & climate
- National property
- Disaster management
- First Aid
Karnataka TET Syllabus for Level – II
KARTET Syllabus 2016 Mathematics KARTET Syllabus 2016–17 :
- Compound Interest Discount
- Playing with Numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root
- Cube root Profit & Loss
- Number System.
- Knowing our Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials
Karnataka KARTET Syllabus Geometry | Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 :
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Data handling, statistics
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses
- Menstruations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016 Science | KARTET Syllabus 2016–17 :
- The structure of Atom
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Cleaning food
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- Change of matter
- Food; production & management
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganism and diseases
- Acids, base, salt
- Materials of daily use
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment
- The Universe
- Work & Energy
- Natural Phenomena
- Magnets & magnetism
- Electric current and circuits
- Pedagogical issues
- Natural Resources
- Environmental concerns; regional & national
- Sources of energy
TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences | Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 :
- Creation of an Empire
- The First Cities
- The Early States
- New Ideas
- Contacts with Distant lands
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Regional Cultures
- India after Independence
- Social Change
- The Earliest Societies
- The Nationalist Movement
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- Rural Life and Society
- Women and reform
- Challenging the Caste System
- The Establishment of Company Power
- The First Farmers and Herders
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources : Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Social and Political Life (Civics):
- Unpacking Gender
- Social Justice and the Marginalized
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Pedagogical issues
- Parliamentary Government
- The Judiciary
- The Constitution
Simple Step To Download Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 | Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Scheme :
The Simple process to check the KARTET Syllabus/ Exam Scheme 2016 is to follow the simple steps mentioned below to get details properly. There are official links to download the syllabus and Karnataka TET Paper Pattern 2016 directly from the official site.
- Log on the Karnataka TET Official website :- kartet.caconline.in
- On the home page you will get the link of KARTET-2016 – 17
- Click on the link and it will show you all the related information.
- Click on the Karnataka TET 2016 Syllabus link.
- Download the KARTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF.
- Check all the details carefully and give examination.
Important Link For Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 :
Download Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus
More Details For Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Notification
Karnataka TET Syllabus 2016–17 Karnataka Teacher’s Eligibility Test has issued a Teacher Vacancy. Candidate should check here for more details for KARTET Syllabus Exam Pattern Hall Ticket. Exam will held on 18th December 2016.