Kerala Public Service Commission has issued employment notification for filling up 445 Constable, Teacher and other jobs. Applicants those are looking either teaching job or constable job can apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. Here our team provide to you all details of Kerala PSC Notification 2018. You can apply through online mode. The online registration started from 12.01.2018. You can fill the Kerala KPSC Online Registration form before on 31.01.2018.
Applicants who are waiting for job in Kerala, this is good opportunity for them. Interested candidates should check all details such as eligibility criteria, application fees, pay scale and others Details for Kerala PSC Vacancies. You can also check mention above details in this article. Kerala PSC Recruitment for Constable and Teacher vacancies online registration already started. Candidates may fill the KPSC Kerala Jobs online form before the last date.
Overview of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – Details of Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs for 445 Constable & Teacher Vacancy
Name of Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
Also Known as : Kerala PSC
Job category : Govt. job.
Application Mode : Online Mode
Total number of Vacancies : 445 Posts
Division of Kerala PSC Jobs – KPSC Kerala Constable Vacancies Details
Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic) : 02 Posts
Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 39 Posts
Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 03 Post
Vocational Instructor in Agriculture : 02 Posts
Driver : 17 Posts
Civil Police Officer (Police Constable) : 375 Posts
Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Sanskrit) : 02 Posts
High School Assistant (Social Science) -Tamil Medium: 01 Post
High School Assistant (Tamil) : 02 Posts
Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Constable) : Anticipated
Vocational Instructor in Live Stock Management (Dairy Husbandry) : Anticipated
Lecturer in Physical Education : 02 Posts
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 – PSC Kerala Constable Jobs
Starting date of online registration is : 12.01.2018
Last date of filling Kerala PSC Online Application Form is : 31.01.2018
Availability of Admission Ticket : Before 15 days of Exam
Examination date: Updated soon (official site)
Am I Eligible for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 ? Check Eligibility Details for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2018
Applicants those are desired to apply online, should check that they are eligible or not. Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Eligibility Criteria includes age limit, education qualification and other details. You should read given below eligibility criteria before apply.
Education Qualification for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 –
Post no. 1,2 & 3 : Applicants should have Degree in Arabic as one of the optional subject and B.Ed, B.T/L.T completed or a title of Oriental Leaning in Arabic awarded recognized by the University in Kerala. Certificate in Language Teacher Training by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala for Kerala KPSC Jobs.
Teacher Posts : Applicants who are applied for teacher post must passed Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) conducted by the Government of Kerala.
For Constable Post : – Candidates should pass Higher Secondary Exam (Plus two) or equivalent from recognized board or university.
For Remaining Vacancies : Education qualification you should read given below Kerala PSC Notification 2018.
Required Age Criteria for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 –
Participants age should not be lower than 18 Years. Candidates who are going to apply for Civil Police Officer (Police Constable) should be 18 to 26 years. Vacancy wise age criteria and upper age relaxation should check official advertisement.
Pay Scale for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2018 for Constable and Teacher Vacancies –
Selected candidates will paid pay scale of Rs. 22,200/- to Rs. 48,000/- for constable post. For full time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), candidates will get Rs. 25,200/- to Rs. 54,000/- as a pay scale. For other posts refer to official notification.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Criteria | Check PSC of Kerala Job Selection Process –
Candidates selection process is based on candidates performance. Kerala PSC Check candidates performance in Written test (OMR Test/Online Test). Participants those are qualified the written test (any mode) can prepared for an Interview. Only exam qualified candidates can attend the Interview section. For constable post candidates also qualified in Physical Standard Test. More details check the advertisement.
How To Apply Online Form for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 ? Instructions for KPSC Kerala Online Registration
Candidates who are willing to apply and also eligible for Kerala PSC Vacancies 2018 must apply through online mode. Read the steps properly and then fill the online application form for Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs.
First of all, go to the official site keralapsc.gov.in.
Before fill the Kerala PSC Online Registration form should have scan their photograph and signature.
Click on one time registration and then get user id and password.
Then Click on Apply Online Form link.
You can also fill the Kerala PSC Recruitment Online Form from given below link.
Fill all required details such as personal and educational.
Before submit the application form, check the details carefully.
Then submit it and take hard copy for future reference.
Important Links of Kerala PSC Jobs 2018 –
You Can also check other Kerala Govt Jobs
|Kerala High Court Recruitment||Kochi Metro Recruitment|
|HNL Recruitment||Southern Naval Command Recruitment|
|Kannur International Airport Vacancy||–|
Conclusion : Kerala Public Service Commission has released advertisement for 445 Constable & Teacher Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can fill the apply before the last date 31.01.2018. Applicants should read the full article of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018. KPSC Kerala Vacancy Recruitment 2018 apply through online mode.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Now
Dear Candidates, Kerala Public Service Commission has released an employment notification regarding Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017. Kerala PSC is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for 437 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancy. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs. Starting Date of fill application form is 30.12.2016. Candidates can apply Kerala PSC jobs Application Form before the last date 01.02.2017 through online mode.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is the one of the civil service jobs created by the Constitution of India at state level. The Kerala Public Service Commission is offering employment opportunities in various government jobs in Kerala. The work seekers who are interested can participate in Kerala KPSC Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Who are waiting for latest updates related to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017, need to keep visiting to the same page.
Summery For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 | KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Jobs :
Name of the Department : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Official Website : keralapsc.gov.in
Job Category : Govt. Job
Location : Kerala
Total no. of Posts : 437 Vacancy
Name of the Post : Teaching Non Teaching Various Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC Vacancy Details | Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Chief (Plan Co-ordination Division) : 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Community Medicine : 04 Posts
- General Medicine Assistant Professor : 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor In General Surgery : 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor In Medical Gastroenterology : 05 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine Assistant Professor : 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor In Paediatric Surgery : 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor In Radiodiagnosis : 06 Posts
- Lecturer In Anatomy : 03 Posts
- Lecturer In Forensic Medicine : 03 Posts
- Pharmacology Lecturer : 03 Posts
- Lecturer In Computer Application : 01 Post
- Lecturer In Microbiology : 01 Post
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer : 03 Posts
- Assistant Dental Surgeon : 01 Post
- Head Of Section In Information Technology : 01 Post
- Medical Officer – Visha 01 Post
- Superintendent Of Survey : 03 Posts
- Research Assistant : 05 Posts
- Junior Employment Officer : 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 01 Post
- Foreman : 02 Posts
- Manager : 05 Posts
- Instructor In Physical Education – Physical Instructor : 06 Posts
- Chemical Assistant : 01 Post
- Reporter Grade II – Malayalam – Head Constable : 08 Posts
- Dairy Farm Instructor : 29 Posts
- Draftsman Gr II : 01 Post
- Agricultural Assistant Grade II : 01 Post
- Surveyor Gr – II : 03 Posts
- Nurse : 01 Post
- Tracer – Ground Water : 02 Posts
- Typist Gr LI : 02 Posts
- Mechanic Gr II – State Farming Corporation Of Kerala Limited : 01 Post
- Store Issuer Gr II : 04 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr II : 07 Posts
- Assistant Prison Officer
- Female Assistant Prison Officer
- Pre-Primary Teacher : 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – Kannada And Malayalam Knowing
- Blacksmith – Health Services :01 Post
- Lecturer Architecture Engineering : 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher -Junior – Malayalam
- Junior Instructor – Arithmetic- – Drawing : 04 Posts
- Arithmetic Junior Instructor – – Drawing : 08 Posts
- Junior Instructor – Architectural Assistant : 01 Post
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher – Arabic – LPS : 02 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher – Urdu : 01 post
- Pharmacist Gr II – Homoeo : 06 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr II- Homoeo : 08 Posts
- Junior Instructor – Technician Power Electronics System
- Fireman Driver – – Pump Operator –Trainee : 16 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr – II : 01 Post
- Last Grade Servants : 01 Post
- Lecturer In Electronics Engineering : 01 Post
- Lecturer In Arabic : 02 Posts
- Arabic Lecturer : 01 Post
- Lecturer In Electronics : 01 Post
- Lecturer In Geology : 02 Posts
- Physical Education Lecturer: 01 Post
- Lecturer In Statistics: 01 Post
- Junior Consultant – Anaesthesia : 05 Posts
- Junior Consultant – General Medicine : 07 Posts
- Jr Consultant – General Surgery : 01 Post
- Junior Consultant – Respiratory Medicine – Tb : 01 Post
- Assistant Surgeon / Casuality Medical Officer : 21 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon / Casuality Medical Officer : 08 Posts
- Casuality Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon : 81 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon / Casuality Medical Officer : 05 Posts
- Assistant Insurance Officer : 02 Posts
- Dental Surgeon : 01 Post
- Veterinary Surgeon – Gr II : 01 Post
- Manager : 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher – Livestock Management : 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher – Livestock Management : 01 Post
- Non – Vocational Teacher In Mathematics – Senior : 01 Post
- Forest Ranger : 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics : 01 Post
- Assistant Information Officer : 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist : 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist Grade II : 01 Post
- Surveyor Gr – II : 02 Posts
- Deputy Accounts Manager : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager – Mechanical : 01 Post
- Welfare Officer – Nca – Obc : 01 Post
- Mate- Mines – Nca – Sc : 01 Post
- Boat Lascar : 01 Post
- Blacksmith Gr II- Nca – Muslim : 41 Posts
- Security Guard Grade II : 01 Post
- Security Guard/ Security Guard Grii/Watcher Grade II : 01 Post
- High School Assistant – Arabic : 03 Posts
- Arabic High School Assistant : 14 Posts
- High School Assistant – Arabic : 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr – II : 01 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr II : 12 Posts
- Women Police Constable – Armed Police Battalion : 01 Post
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Date :
CATEGORY NOS : 416/2016 TO 534/2016
Online Application Form Availability : 30.12.2016
The Last Date of Online Application : 01.02.2017
Admit Card Releasing Date : Available soon
Examination Date : Will be updated soon
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala PSC Teaching Non Teaching Notification 2017 | Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduate Degree such as MD/MS and Doctorate in Economics or Statistics or Second Class Masters Degree in Economics or Statistics or Second Class Masters Degree in Mathematics or Commerce of a recognised University or Institution. For more details candidate can visit official notification.
Age Limit : Minimum age of the applicants for Kerala PSC Teaching Non Teaching Vacancy should be 21 years & Upper age must be 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/St Category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017. For Other Post Candidate can check official notification.
Application Fee for KPSC Jobs : The applicants of Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching jobs, for payment of application fee details, check in the official Notification.
Pay Scale Kerala PSC Teaching Non Teaching Jobs : Candidates who will selected for Kerala PSC Vacancy will be paid as per the Kerala Public Service Commission Organization. Candidate should be check post wise Salary Structure in official notification.
Selection Process For Kerala PSC Notification 2016 : Candidates will be selected based on following selection rounds conducted by selection board of Kerala Public Service Commission i.e. Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Kerala PSC Exam Syllabus/ Pattern : KPSC Syllabus Exam Pattern along with preparation material like previous and model papers related to KPSC Recruitment 2016 are now accessible at official page. Applied candidates can download required material and use it for your preparation.
Simple Step to Apply For Kerala PSC Teaching Non Teaching Notification 2017 | Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Candidates who visit the eligibility criteria given above are requested to apply online through the official website of Kerala PSC on or before 01.02.2017. The candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Login to KPSC official webpage @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then read the particular advertisement file thoroughly
- Only Eligible candidates can open Online Application Form
- Attach your passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee if required
- Click on submit button to submit your application on or before closing date
Important Link For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 :
Download Kerala PSC CATEGORY NOS :- 416/2016 TO 534/2016 Official Notification
Click Her For Apply KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Application Form
Download the Kerala PSC Syllabus 2016 for 211 LDC,Driver,Officer Vacancies
Conclusion: Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017, Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 437 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 1st February 2017.
KPSC Kerala Jobs 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding Kerala PSC Jobs 2016 for 508 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. KPSC will recruit the eligible candidates on the basis of the direct Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17. Interested candidates may apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 | KPSC Vacancy 2016 through online registration only through its official website.The final date to apply online for KPSC Jobs 2016 is 14.12.2016.
About Kerala Public Service Commission, KPSC declared a recruitment notification for filling up of 508 Vacancies of Work Supervisor, Accounts Officer, Junior Instructor, Driver and Radiographer, Lecturer, LDC and other vacancies. Interested and eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers who are looking for Government Jobs in Kerala are invited to apply online for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17. Candidates can check KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy details on here.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs Short Details :
Name of the Department : Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC)
Known As : Kerala PSC/ KPSC.
Exam Name : Kerala PSC Competitive Exam 2016-17
Official Website : keralapsc.gov.in
Category : Govt. Job
Job Location : Kerala
Total no. of Posts : 508 Post
Name of Post : LDC, Accounts Officer, Peon & Other Post.
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Total No.of Post||Name of the Post||Total No. of Post|
|1. Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant||74 Posts||24. Radiographer Grade II||15 Posts|
|2. Last Grade Servant||02 Posts||25. Fireman (Trainee)||60 Posts|
|3. Part Time Junior Language Teacher||36 Posts||26. Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics||12 Posts|
|4. Full Time Junior Language Teacher||26 Posts||27. Printer||01 Posts|
|5. Male Warden||01 Posts||28. Process Server||06 Posts|
|6. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo)||06 Posts||29. Computer Gr. II||04 Posts|
|7. Assistant Prison Officer (Male)||01 Posts||30. Electrician||01 Posts|
|8. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)||17 Posts||31. Chief (Decentralised Planning)||01 Posts|
|9. Staff Nurse Gr-II||05 Posts||32. Male Warden||03 Posts|
|10. Security Assistant ( NCA Viswakarma)||01 Posts||33. ECG Technician Gr. II||04 Posts|
|11. Syrang||04 Posts||34. Motor Mechanic||04 Post|
|12. Store Issuer Gr II||01 Posts||35. Tradesman||10 Posts|
|13. Accounts Officer||01 Posts||36. Pharmacist (Homoeo)||02 Posts|
|14. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic||22 Posts||37. Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part II||Anticipated Posts|
|15. Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics (NCA- ST)||13 Posts||38. Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) Part I||Anticipated Posts|
|16. Vocational Teacher- Office Secretary ship||04 Posts||39. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||02 Posts|
|17. Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II||01 Posts||40. Peon /Peon Attender||06 Posts|
|18. Junior Consultant (General Medicine)||01 Posts||41. Carpentry Instructor||01 Posts|
|19. Ayah||108 Posts||42. Typist||02 Posts|
|20. Laboratory Assistant||08 Posts||43. Junior Instructor in Rattan work||01 Posts|
|21. ECG Technician Gr. II||03 Posts||44. Dental Mechanic Gr.II||03 Posts|
|22. Meter Reader / Spot Biller||02 Posts||45. Catalogue Assistant||02 Post|
|23. Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglow Watchers/
Depot and Watch Station Watcher/ Plantation Watchers/ Maistries/ Timber Supervisors/
Tope Warden/ Thana Watcher/ Dispensary Attendant
|27 Posts||46. Assistant Professor in Pathology||10 Post|
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy 2016 :
Starting Date of Online Registrations : 11th November 2016.
Last Date of Submission KPSC Recruitment Application Form : 14th December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs :
Educational Qualification For Kerala PSC Posts : Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI,Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Limit For Kerala PSC Online Application : Age Limit for the various Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts are classified in the Official Notification as per according to the post. However for Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to Important links given below.
|Sr. No. of Post in Given above table||Age Limit||Sr. No. of Post||Age Limit|
|For Post No. 1, 2, 13 & 40||18 Years to 50 Years.||For Post No. 16||23 Years to 43 Years|
|For Post No. 3||18 Years to 43 Years & 45 Years||For Post No. 17||18 Years to 42 Years|
|For Post No. 4 & 18||18 Years to 45 Years||For Post No. 24||18 Years to 31 Years|
|For Post No. 5, 19 to 22, 24 & 39||18 Years to 41 Years||For Post No. 25||20 Years to 45 Years|
|For Post No. 6, 7, 10, 12, 27, 34 & 45||18 Years to 39 Years||For Post No. 26, 27, 29 to 32, 34, 35 & 40 to 42||18 Years to 36 Years|
|For Post No. 8||18 Years to 29 Years||For Post No. 46||30 Years to 46 Years|
|For Post No. 9||20 Years to 39 Years||For Post No. 37||19 Years to 31 Years|
|For Post No. 11 & 29||19 Years to 39 Years||For Post No. 43||18 Years to 37 Years|
|For Post No. 14||20 Years to 43 Years||For Post No. 45||21 Years to 46 Years|
|For Post No. 15 & 25||20 Years to 45 Years||–||–|
Application Fee For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy 2016 : Candidates should note that Application Fee for the 109 Posts of the Kerala PSC Jobs 2016 is notified in the official notification on its Official website.
Salary Details for Kerala PSC Posts : Candidates will get the complete information regarding the Pay Scale and Pay Band in official notification released on its Kerala PSC Official Website.
Selection Procedure of Kerala Recruitment |Details about the KPSC LDC Written Exam 2016 : Candidates eligible for the KPSC Jobs 2016 will be selected on the basis of their qualification by Direct Recruitment. Kerala PSC has also noticed that Written/OMR Test can be the part of the Recruitment. All necessary details of the recruitment will be notified in the Kerala PSC Admit Card. The candidates will be attending the written exam (this may vary from post to post). The postulants after submitting their forms can get the KPSC Teacher Admit Card details from the page. We will also provide the details about the Kerala PSC Ayah Merit List, KPSC Fireman Cutoff, and Junior Teacher Exam Syllabus soon.
Simple Step To Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy 2016 :
Candidates interested for the Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts can apply through online registration for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 before the last date 31st August 2016.Candidates should consider the steps given below to complete the registration online. All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website http://www.keralapsc.gov.in before or on 14-12-2016. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Candidate should visit KPSC Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Then read all instruction carefully.
- After it, you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details correctly.
- Upload recent passport size photo & signature on it.
- Recheck all details before submission of application.
- Now you should keep press on “Submit” Button.
- Take the print out of application for future use.
- Candidate can note down ID and password for future use.
Important Link For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 | Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancy 2016 :
To Get Kerala PSC LDC Jobs 2016 Official Notification
Apply For Application Form For Kerala PSC Notification.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 17, Kerala Public Service Commission has issued 508 LDC, Assistant, Constable Posts. The candidates who satisfy the mentioned KPSC Eligibility Criteria need to submit their forms before the last date 14th December 2016.