KTET 2017 will conducted by Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala dept. on 12th & 19th August 2017. Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern has published at the official website. Aspirants should start preparation for crack the KTET 2017 exam by using K TET Syllabus & Kerala TET Exam Pattern 2017. Applicant who are applying for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 can check here below complete KTET 2017 Syllabus.
What is K-TET ? Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is popular as K-TET and will be organized by Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala. TET was introduced by the Government of India to improve standards in teaching in a order. Our team of naukri today are provide here full details related to Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 Download Kerala Teacher Eligibility test Exam Pattern & Previous Paper. Candidate can visit given below section.
Overview of Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 & Teacher Eligibility test Exam Pattern
Department will select the eligible and capable candidates for Various post. Teacher Eligibility test is hand over to Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala. Government of Kerala General Education has published Kerala TET recruitment 2017 Notification. KTET 2017 exam will held in the month of August 2017. Candidate who are complete application process can start KTET 2017 exam prepration. We are providing here all details related to Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 & KTET Exam Pattern.
Name of Organization : Kerala Pariksha Bhavan
Exam Name : Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Also Known As : KTET 2017
Vacancies Available : Lower Primary, Upper Primary, High School Classes & Language Teacher
KTET Exam Apply Date : 03.07.2017 to 17.07.2017
Category : KTET Syllabus 2017
Kerala TET 2017 Admit Card : 01.08.2017
KTET 2017 Exam Syllabus & Pattern : Available Here
What is Exam Date for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 ? (12.08.2017 to 19.08.2017)
- Kerala TET 2017 Category 1 : 12th August 2017 (10 am to 12.30 pm)
- K – TET 2017 Category 2 : 12th August 2017 (2 pm to 4.30 pm)
- KTET 2017 Category 3 : 19th August 2017 (11 am to 1.30 pm)
- K – TET 2017 category 4 : 19th August 2017 (2.30 pm to 5 pm)
Kerala Teacher vacancy 2017 for the Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. Separate exam will be conducted for select the candidate for:
- Category I (Lower Primary classes)
- Kerala TET 2017 Category II (Upper Primary classes)
- Category III (High School classes)
- KTET 2017 Category IV ( for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft) and Physical Education teachers.
What is Selection Process of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test & K-TET Exam Pattern 2017 ? | Kerala TET Syllabus PDF
Applied candidate should be selected through Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. Exam Pattern is very important for applicant can get idea that how will manage time for each question. And can get an idea of question framing and design. K-TET Exam Pattern is given as under for preparation of the exam. This is help you to getting good marks. Category wise Kerala Teacher Eligible Test Exam Pattern & KTET 2017 Syllabus details are given below.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Kerala TET Lower Primary Teachers (Category-I)
Category-I (Lower Primary Teacher) Paper will carrying one paper and its total number of 150 (Multiple choice question) Applicant can select 1 out of 4 choice. In the 1st Category examination, question will be asked from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I – Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada and Language II – English / Arabic.
- A total number of Question and marks are the same of 150 will be allotted to question paper.
- Each correct answer will contain one marks.
- There will be no negative marking in this question paper.
Kerala TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Upper Primary Teachers (Category-II)
Category-II (Upper Primary Teacher) Paper will carrying only one paper. All question will be in Multiple Choice Question and Objective type question. There will be four option and you should select only one out of them. A total number of MCQs will be 150 and also marks will be 150. Questions will access in the paper from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ English) and Language-II ( Malayalam/English) subject.
- Each question will carry one marks.
- No negative marking in TET
Exam Pattern for Kerala TET High School Classes Teachers (Category-III)
K-TET Category-III (High School Classes) Paper will be carrying one paper. Question will be in Multiple Choice Question each carrying one mark. And whole pattern is same to the category-1 and category-2 like question and marks. Questions will be asked from Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language (Malayalam/English/Tamil/Kannada) and Subject specific areas (Content & Pedagogy) subject.
Exam Pattern for Kerala TET Teachers (Category-IV)
TET Teacher(Category-4) will be conducted for Language teachers in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers up to High School level. In the 4th category, only one paper will be consist. Question will be asked from Child Development, Pedagogy & Teacher Aptitude, Language (Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada) and Subjects specific paper (Content & Pedagogy) subjects.
- A total of 150 marks will be allotted to question paper.
- Each correct answer carry one marks.
- There will be four alternatives out of which one will be correct answer.
Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 for Teacher Eligibility test Entrance Exam
Nature and Standard of Questions :
- The test items on Adolescent Psychology,
- Theories of Learning & Teaching Aptitude will focus on the educational psychology,
- principles and approaches of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 13-17.
- They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners,
- interaction with the learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- The test items for Language (Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada) will focus on the proficiency related to the medium of instruction.
- The test items in subject specific areas will focus on the pedagogical understanding, concepts and ideas of the subjects concerned.
- The questions in the test will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus published by SCERT; Kerala for classes VIII – XII but the difficulty level as well as linkages could be up to graduate level.
K TET Syllabus for the subject Child development and Pedagogy
Child Development and Learning :
- Methods of studying child behavior
- Concept of development, Principles of growth and development
- Influence of heredity and environment on human development
- Concept of learning
- Relation between development and learning : learner readiness of maturation
- Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky – Constructs and critical perspectives
- Concept of child : Centered and progressive education – Activity based method of Teaching and Learning, Problem Based Learning
- Critical perspectives of construct of intelligence
- Language and Thought (Basic perspectives of Piaget, Chomsky and Vygotsky)
- Gender as a social construct : Gender roles, gender bias and educational practice
- Distinction between – Assessment for learning and Assessment of learning – school based Assessment (Internal assessment)
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation: Perspectives and practice
- Assessing learner achievement – grading
- Personality development – concept of personality and basic approaches to personality (Psychoanalytic and Trait) – Adjustment mechanisms
Concepts of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Concept of exceptional children
- Concept of children with special needs (CWSN)
- Addressing learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived
- Concept of learning disability (LD) – Addressing the needs of children with learning disabilities
- Addressing the Talented, creative, specially abled children
Learning and pedagogy
- How children think and learn: how and why children fail to achieve success in school performance
- Different factors influencing learning and achievement
- Basic process of teaching and learning: Children’s strategies of learning – Learning as a social activity – social context of learning
- Child as a problem solver and ‘scientific investigator’ (concept of the nature of child by Piaget, Bruner and Vygotsky)
- Alternative concepts of Learning in children: Understanding children’s’ ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process (Self – corrective nature of the child)
- Cognition and Emotions – Emotion – Basic Emotions – characteristics of childhood emotionality. Emotional Development (Bridge’s)- cognition (Thinking, Reasoning, Problems solving and Investigation)
- Motivation and learning – How does motivation influence learning – Maslow’s theory of motivation
- Factors contributing to learning – Personal and environmental
TET Kerala Syllabus for the Subject Mathematics
Pedagogy : Nature of Mathematics,
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum,
- Approach to Mathematics Learning,
- Teaching of Mathematics – Strategies and Methods,
- Learning Materials in Mathematics, Mathematics Learning – Evaluation
Kerala TET Syllabus for Subject Environmental Science
- Family : Relationships, job and duties of family members
- Water : Water sources, conservation of water, water pollution, prevention of water pollution
- Agriculture : Different types of agriculture, tools of agriculture, agricultural product, herbal garden
- Vehicles : Types of vehicles used
- Soil : Different soils, soil pollution. Prevention of soil pollution, soil erosion
- Earth : Ecosystem, environmental protection, impact of pollution on earth, remedial measures
- Shelters : Types of shelters, characteristics of animal shelters
- Diseases : Different types of diseases, causes, remedial measures, healthy habits
- Food : Types of food – natural and artificial foods, their merits and demerits
- Jobs : Types of jobs, different types of tools
- Public Institute : Services of people by public institute
- Energy : Types of energy, conservation of energy
- Animal world : Varieties of animals, movement, food habits, uses of animals
- Plants : Variety of plants-uses-herbal garden, photosynthesis
- First aid : Different types of first aid, need for first aid box
- Solar system : Plants, stars, sky, water
- Air : Importance of nature, air pollution, remediation
- Light : Eye, protection of eye, sources of light. reflection of light, shadow
- Science : Scope, meaning, history of science, role of science in human development
- Aims of learning science : Cognitive area, process skill area, scientific attitude, application area, scientific creativity
- Supplementary activities for enhancing science learning : Bulletin board, science club, wall magazine, day celebrations, quiz etc.
- Scientific process : Steps in scientific process
- Different process skills : Its developmental strategies
- Approaches of science teaching : Nature of learning activities, evaluation process etc.
- Evaluation strategy in science classes : Grading
- Different strategies in science teaching-learning process Æ Projects, seminars, debates, experiments, field trips etc.
- Learning aids : need, scope
- Unit analysis : Comprehensive planning – teaching manual
- Evaluation system : Grading – continuous evaluation – preparation and administration of evaluation tools
Important Links for K-TET Syllabus 2017
Conclusion Kerala TET Syllabus 2017 : Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test will be conduct by the Pareeksha Bhavan. Written exam date is 12th & 19th August 2017. K-TET Syllabus &Kerala Teacher Eligibility test Pattern is given above for preparation.