Are you looking job in West Bengal Police Department ? Then good opportunity for you and don’t miss it. Here we are provide to you information of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. Recently KPRB has published recruitment notification for filling up 700 Civic Volunteer Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting and also fulfilled eligibility criteria of KPRB Vacancies can apply through offline mode. The last date of receipt Kolkata Police Application form is 25.01.2018.
KPRB Recruitment Notification raised by Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata and Government of Kolkata. The department will recruit the candidate in Traffic Police Department. Dear Friends, Now you can fill KPRB Job Application Form and should submit as soon as possible. You can also get information of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment from given below official notification.
- Overview of KPRB Civic Volunteer Vacancies 2018 | Details about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPRB Recruitment 2018 ? Check Here Required Eligibility Details of Kolkata Police Vacancy
- Required Age Limit for KPRB Jobs 2018 – Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancies :
- Education Qualification Details for Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018
- Preference Criteria for KPRB Civic Volunteer Jobs :
- Selection Criteria of Kolkata Police Recruitment – Check Selection Process of KPRB Vacancy for Civic Volunteers Jobs
- How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 ? Details of KPRB Vacancy Application Form
- KPRB Recruitment 2018 For 300 Posts
- General Details for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 –18, KPRB Civic Volunteers Jobs
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPRB Recruitment 2017 ?
- How to Apply Offline Form for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?
- Kolkala Police Recruitment 2017 For 584 Civic Volunteers Vacancy
- Overview of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Civic Volunteers Bharti
- What is the Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 For Civic Volunteers Jobs ?
- Education Qualification for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2017
- Age Criteria For Police Department Kolkata Recruitment 2017
- How Much Application Fee should paid for Filling kolkatapolice.gov.in Application form ?
- Pay Scale/ Monthly Salary of Civic Volunteer Jobs in Kolkata Police
- Selection Criteria For Kolkata Police Volunteer Recruitment 2017
- Steps for Applying Application Form for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 For Civic Volunteers Jobs
Overview of KPRB Civic Volunteer Vacancies 2018 | Details about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Name of organization : Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB)
Location of Job: West Bengal
Job category: Government jobs in police department
Total Number of vacancies : 700 Posts
Name of post : Civic Volunteer
Kolkata Police Notification No. : FRC/Recruit/02/2018 dated 17.01.2018
Submit KPRB Recruitment Form : Prescribed format
Official site : kolkatapolice.gov.in
Deployment Unit : Traffic Department
Important Dates of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 –
Starts send prescribed application form from : 17.01.2018
Last date of receipt application form is : 25.01.2018
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPRB Recruitment 2018 ? Check Here Required Eligibility Details of Kolkata Police Vacancy
Candidates who are going to apply for Civic Volunteer jobs should be physically and mentally fit. Applicants must check their Age Limit, Education Qualification, given preferences and other.
Required Age Limit for KPRB Jobs 2018 – Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancies :
Interested and Eligible candidates should fill the age limit criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. Applicants should completed 20 years and note more than 60 years as on 01.01.2018.
Education Qualification Details for Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018
Candidates Should check the education qualification also. The minimum required education qualification is Class VIII & above. Furthermore please check given below Kolkata Police Job Notification 2018.
Preference Criteria for KPRB Civic Volunteer Jobs :
- Applicants those are resident of the area under Traffic Guard are preferred for Civic Volunteer vacancy.
- Participants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet/ Boy Scouts/NSS Guide/Civil Defense Volunteers etc get preference.
Selection Criteria of Kolkata Police Recruitment – Check Selection Process of KPRB Vacancy for Civic Volunteers Jobs
KPRB Civic Volunteer Jobs selection is based on an Interview. Interview done by a selection committee comprising Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata with One Assistant Commissioner of Police, One Inspector of Police. O.C. Traffic Training School, Kolkata will maintain a register to record. Furthermore selection process should read official advertisement.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 ? Details of KPRB Vacancy Application Form
Interested candidates those are also fulfilled eligibility criteria may apply through offline mode. You should follow given below instructions to fill the application form.
- First you go to the official site of kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Then you should read carefully KPRB Notification 2018.
- Download application form in white A4 size paper.
- Applicants can also get application form through the department address, which is also mentioned below.
- Fill the Kolkata Police Job Application Form with all required details.
- Then you must paste your self attested passport size photograph.
- Duly fill application form along with required documents must submit to given below address.
Required documents for Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 –
- Copy of identity Proof (self attested) such as Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License/ e-Aadhar card with Photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph and other id proof.
- Self attested copy of address proof (Pan Card/Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License/passport/bank passbook/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill and others)
- One copy of recent passport size photo
- Copy of age proof (self attested)
- Education documents self attested copy. Furthermore check KPRB Recruitment official advertisement
Where I Submit Kolkata Police Job 2018 Application Form ? Address for submission of application form
Here we provide to you the address where you can collect application form as well as submit. No application accepted received through speed post/Registered post for Kolkata Police Recruitment. Applicants should submit personally the application form. Duly filled application form along with all required documents should submit personally in the Drop Box. The Drop Box kept in the “Traffic Training School Kolkata”. Applicants should subscribed on the envelope “Application for the post of Civic Volunteer”.
Important Links of Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 –
Conclusion : Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for filling up 700 Civic Volunteer Vacancies. Applicants should download application form through official site. You can also collect through the address mentioned above. Last date of submission KPRB Civic Volunteer Recruitment form is 25.01.2018. Candidates should check Kolkata Police Notification 2018 furthermore details.
KPRB Recruitment 2018 For 300 Posts
Are you searching for Government Jobs in Kolkata ? If yes, then here is a good opportunity for you. Recently, Kolkata Police Department published an advertisement for recruiting eligible candidates for Civil Volunteer post. Candidates who are interested for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 can apply Offline for 300 vacancies. Applicants should apply for Kolkata Police Vacancy before the registration process end i.e. 28th September 2017. The participants can also check the essential details about KPRB Vacancy 2017 in the below coming article.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board also known as KPRB. Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 advertisement is released on 21st September 2017 of 300 Vacancy. The candidates have to download the application form and submit the form at below mentioned address. Candidates can check all the required information related to KPRB Civil Volunteer Jobs at naukri.today.
General Details for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 –18, KPRB Civic Volunteers Jobs
|Name of the Department||Kolkata Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Volunteer Post|
|Total No. of Vacancy||300 Post|
|Mode To Apply||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Important dates for KPRB Civil Volunteer Jobs : –
Notification No. : FRC/Recruit/06/2017
Notification for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 dated on : 21.09.2017
Starting date to fill application form for KPRB Jobs : 21.09.2017
Registrations for Kolkata Police Civil Volunteer Vacancy end on : 28.09.2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPRB Recruitment 2017 ?
Applicants who are interested in Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 should check the eligibility criteria here. Interested candidates can check the minimum education qualification required, age criteria and selection process in the below coming article. We are providing the official links to Download the Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 and download the application form for KPRB Jobs.
Education Qualification for Kolkata Police Vacancy
Applicant should have passed VIII Standard and preference will be given to the candidates who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defense Volunteers etc.
Age Limit for KPRB Civil Volunteer Recruitment
The applicant who is applying for Civil Volunteer Vacancy should be minimum 20 Years old and maximum 60 Years old as on 01st September 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Department rules & regulation for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017
Application Fee & Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Jobs –
Appliers. there is no need to pay any application fee for filling up prescribed application form for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017. Candidates who will get selected for Kolkata Police Vacancy will paid pay band as per Department Norms, you can that more information by reading the advertisement.
Selection Process for Kolkata Police Civil Volunteer Jobs
Participants who are taking part in KPRB Civil Volunteer Vacancy 2017 will be selected through Interview which will be conducted by the Selection Committee. If you want for details about Selection criteria then read the KPRB Vacancy Official Notification.
How to Apply Offline Form for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – 18 ?
Applicants who are interested in KPRB Vacancy 2017 for Civil Volunteer Post can apply Offline before 28th September 2017. Participants should check the steps to Apply Offline for Kolkata Police Jobs 2017-18. We have provided here the simple steps for the candidates to Apply Offline for KPRB Jobs.
- Log on to the official website of KPRB i.e. kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Then, Click on “Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017” notification link.
- Now, Notification will open. Read it completely.
- If you are eligible download the application form.
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and attest all required documents with application form.
- Recheck all the details and submit the application form for Kolkata Police Vacancy.
- Postal address is mention in below section.
Following Documents will be required to apply for KPRB Recruitment 2017
- Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License/ Voter Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Aadhar Card/ Bank Passbook / Electric Bill/ Telephone Bill
- One copy of recent passport size, self attested photographed to be pasted on the right top of application form.
- Self attested copy of proof age.
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
Postal Address to send the KPRB Jobs Application Form :
Drop Box kept in Traffic Training School,
Conclusion : Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017–18 notification is published on its website. Applicants who are interested can apply for 300 Kolkata Police Civil Volunteer Jobs. You can apply Online for KPRB Recruitment 2017 from here.
Kolkala Police Recruitment 2017 For 584 Civic Volunteers Vacancy
Govt. of West Bengal, Police Department Kolkata has issued notification for filling up 584 Civic Volunteers Vacancies. Applicants who are waiting for Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification, this is a great job opportunity for them. Both Male & Female candidates can fill application form for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Vacancy. Submission of application form for Kolkata Police Vacancy through Offline mode & Closing date for submit prescribed application form is 07th September 2017.
Kolkata Police has issued recruitment notification of 584 Civic Volunteers Vacancy. All the candidates who are searching Jobs in Kolkata Police Department, they can fill application form for Civic Volunteers Vacancies. Before applying application form candidates should check “What is the Required qualification & Other Details for Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 ?”. All the information like Education, Age Criteria, Pay Scale etc. is describe in below article.
Overview of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 – Civic Volunteers Bharti
Name of the Department : Police Department Kolkata
Total No. of Vacancies : 584 Post
Name of the Post : Civic Volunteers Jobs
Official website : www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Mode of Application : Offline Mode
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Division of Kolkata Police Volunteer Jobs 2017
Important Dates For Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs :
Advertisement No. : FRC/Recruit/04/2017
Notification issued on : 30th August 2017
Starting date for submit application form for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2017 : 30.08.2017
Closing date for submit hard copy of application form (Personally) : 07.09.2017
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 For Civic Volunteers Jobs ?
If you want to know Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017 then should read the below article. In the Below sections we are providing full description of Eligibility Condition for Civic Volunteers Vacancies.
Education Qualification for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are going to fill application form for Kolkata Police Jobs must have passed VIII Class (8th Class) from any recognized Board with having skill of working on Computer. Preference will given to the candidates who have done good in Sports & Having experience as NCC Cadet/ Scouts & other.
Age Criteria For Police Department Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Minimum age of the candidates for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 should be 20 years & Maximum age must be 60 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in age for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs will applicable as per Department Rules & regulation.
How Much Application Fee should paid for Filling kolkatapolice.gov.in Application form ?
Dear Applicants, there is no need to pay any application fee for applying prescribed application form for Kolkata Police Vacancy 2017.
Pay Scale/ Monthly Salary of Civic Volunteer Jobs in Kolkata Police
Selected candidates for Kolkata Police recruitment will paid pay band for Civic Volunteer as per Department Normalization. You can check more information about Police Department WB Pay scale from official notification.
Selection Criteria For Kolkata Police Volunteer Recruitment 2017
Candidates selected for Police Kolkata Recruitment will based on Interview. After Interview, Selected candidates call for documents Verification. Appliers you can get full information about Method of Selection for Kolkata Police Jobs from official advertisement, which is shown below.
Steps for Applying Application Form for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 For Civic Volunteers Jobs
Candidates who are eligible for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment can fill application form here before the last date. Follow the given steps which is helpful for applying form for Volunteer Jobs :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Now click on Official Kolkata Police Jobs Notification link.
- Read all information from notification properly.
- Now click on Download Civic Volunteer Application Form link.
- Take print out of application form.
- Now fill all required information in form properly.
- Then attach all required documents with application form.
- Recheck all filled details before submission in Kolkata Police Recruitment Form.
- Now submit the application form personally in Drop Box of Concerned Unit Office.
Postal Address :
Drop Box in the Concerned Unit Office
Important Links For Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : – Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017 For 584 Civic Volunteer Jobs. Candidates can fill application form for Kolkata Police Volunteer Jobs On or before the last date 07th September 2017.