Karnataka Power Corporation Limited recently published advertisement for hiring candidates on 108 Vacant posts. There are 108 Vacancies of Operative (Driver) & Assistant Operative (Driver). Interested applicants can fill application form for KPCL recruitment 2017 – 18. Date of Applying Online form for KPCL Operative Vacancy has been started from 21.09.2017 & Closing date for submit online form for Karnataka PCL Vacancy is 21.10.2017.
KPCL is also known as Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Now the Department is inviting online application form for Recruiting candidates on Various 108 Vacancies. KPCL Recruitment 2017 notification is issued on its website. Applicants who are interested for Operative and Operative Assistant posts can apply Online from here at naukri.today. To get more information related to KPCL Operative Vacancies then read the below article. Full details about Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection criteria is mention below.
- Overview of KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 Check Karnataka PCL Vacancy notification Details
- Check Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Vacancy 2017 – Get Education Qualification, Pay scale & Other Details Here
- Steps to Apply Online for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 for Driver Vacancies
- Overview of Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18, Karnataka Power AE JE Notification
How I Check Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 ? Check Pay Scale & Application Fee For KPCL Junior Engineer Jobs
- What is the Age Criteria For Karnataka Power Recruitment 2017 ?
- Education Qualification For KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 AE JE Jobs
- What is the Pay Scale & Monthly Salary For Karnataka Power Corporation AE JE Vacancies ?
- How Much Application Fee Required to Pay for KPCL JE Online form ?
- Mode of Selection for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 For Jr/ Asst Engineer Jobs
- How I Fill Online form for KPCL Recruitment 2017 –18, Karnataka Power AE Vacancy 2017 ?
Overview of KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 Check Karnataka PCL Vacancy notification Details
Name of the Organization : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Commonly Known as : KPCL
Total No. of Posts : 108 Vacancies
Name of the Position KPCL Jobs : Operative and Assistant Operative (Driver) Post
Apply Mode for Karnataka PCL Vacancy : Online Mode
Job Category : Government Jobs
Official website : karnatakapower.com
Important Dates for KPCL Operative Vacancy 2017 – 18
KPCL Recruitment 2017 notification issued on : 08.09.2017
Registration for Karnataka Power Operative Vacancy starting form : 21.09.2017
Closing date for filling online form for Karnataka PCL Recruitment is : 21.10.2017 Before 5:00 PM.
Last Date for payment fee in Post Office by Challan : 24.10.2017 till 3: 00 PM.
Check Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Vacancy 2017 – Get Education Qualification, Pay scale & Other Details Here
The applicant who is applying for KPCL Operative Recruitment 2017 can check the eligibility criteria for Driver Vacancy from here. You can check the Region wise information of the posts education qualification, pay scale, age limit etc. Candidates who want to collect the detailed information regarding the Karnataka PCL Recruitment can also read notification which is given here.
I. Minimum Education Qualification for Karnataka PCL Jobs
Here we are giving you the minimum education qualification which are required for the post of Operative and Assistant Operative in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Vacancy :-
KPCL Operative Vacancy 2017 :- The applicant must have SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course), License of HMV and 2 year’s experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/private companies/Firms to take part in Karnataka PCL Vacancy 2017-18.
For Karnataka PCL Assistant Jobs :- Participant should have SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course), License of LMV, 2 years’ experience of Driving Light Vehicles in public/ private companies/Firms to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017-18
II. Age Criteria for KPCL Operative Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are preparing to take part in Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017 will get the age limit decided by the selection board. Participants should be minimum 18 years old. The upper age limit for the candidates who are belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I is 40 years, applicants of Other Backward Classes will be 38 Years, participants of General Merit and Ex-Serviceman will be 35 and 45 years respectively.
III. Application Fee for Karnataka PCL Vacancy 2017 – 18
Candidates who want to take part in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for Operative and Assistant Operative Post have to pay application fee. Applicants belonging to General and OBC Category have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee plus Rs. 15/- as postal service charges and Rs. 50/- as nominal charges.
IV. Pay Scale for Karnataka PCL Operative Driver Jobs 2017
Participants who will be selected for KPCL Operative and Operative Assistant post will have the pay band of Rs. 9,540/- to Rs. 27,455/- per month. To collect the details regarding the perquisites applicants can refer the official notification. You can check the official links for KPCL Recruitment 2017 given in the end.
V. Selection Process for KPCL Karnataka Vacancy 2017 – 18
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Department will select the candidates for Operative and Operative Assistant post through Practical Test and Skill Test. Practical test will be of 100 marks. Skill test will include the test of Kannada Language.
Steps to Apply Online for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 for Driver Vacancies
Applicants who are applying for Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017 can follow the below mentioned steps. here we are providing step wise procedure to fill application form for KPCL Operative Driver Jobs 2017. The participants who are interested can fill the application form latest by 21st October 2017 by 5: 00 PM.
- Log on to the official web site of KPCL i.e. karnatakapower.com
- On the home page click on “Recruitment”option.
- Then, select the notification for “KPCL Operative Assistant Recruitment 2017”.
- Now, notification will open, read it completely.
- If you are eligible click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the form correctly.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Pay application fee and recheck all the details.
- Download the application form and take a print for future use.
Official links for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18, KPCL Karnataka Vacancy
Conclusion : KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 advertisement is published on 8th September 2017 for Operative and Operative Assistant (Driver) post. Interested candidates can apply for total 108 Karnataka PCL Vacancy 2017. The last date to submit application form for Karnataka KPCL Vacancy 2017 is 21st October 2017.
KPCL AE JE Notification 2017 – 18
Dear Applicants, Are you waiting for KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 ???, then here is good news for you. Recently, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has published notification for recruiting qualified candidates on 486 AE JE & Other Vacancies. Applicants who are interested in Karnataka Power AE JE Vacancy can fill online form for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18. Candidates can submit your online form for KPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy from 19.07.2017 to 18.08.2017.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has issued recruitment advertisement of 486 Assistant/ Junior Engineer, Chemist & Other Posts. All Graduate Candidates who are searching Jobs in Karnataka KPCL Department, this is a great job opportunity for them. Submission of online form for KPCL Karnataka Vacancy 2017 has been started from 19th July 2017. In this article we are providing full information about Karnataka Power Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale etc. You can get Remaining information by reading the below article.
Fresh Update : Dear Applicants, Department has issued Exam Syllabus for KPCL AE JE Vacancy 2017. Those candidates who are preparing for KPCL AE JE Exam can check Exam syllabus from here which is helpful for your examination. Link for downloading Syllabus is shown below.
Overview of Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18, Karnataka Power AE JE Notification
Department Name : Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Known as : KPCL
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Total No. of KPCL Jobs : 486 Post
Official Website : www.karnatakapower.com
Name of the Vacancy : AE, JE & Other Post
Region Wise Distribution of KPCL Vacancy 2017 – 18, Karnataka Power Corporation AE Jobs Details
- Hyderabad – Karnataka (HK) Region : 348 Post
- Non Hyd – Kar (NHK) Region : 138 Post
|S.No.||Name of the KPCL Jobs||No. of Post|
|Hyd-Kar Region Vacancy|
|1.||AE (Civil)||14 Post|
|2.||AE (Electrical)||61 Post|
|3.||AE (Mechanical)||05 Post|
|4.||AE (Instrumentation)||60 Post|
|5.||JE (Civil)||12 Post|
|6.||JE (Electrical)||97 Post|
|7.||JE (Mechanical)||56 Post|
|9.||Chemical Supervisor||36 Post|
|Non Hyd-Kar Region Vacancy|
|10.||AE (Instrumentation)||02 Post|
|11.||JE (Civil)||27 Post|
|12.||JE (Electrical)||63 Post|
|15.||Chemical Supervisor||04 Post|
|Total Vacancies||486 Post|
Important Dates to remember for KPCL AE Recruitment 2017, Karnataka Power Jobs
Notification No. : A1P1C (C1)/HK & A1P1C (C1)/NHK
KPCL Notification issued on : 17.07.2017
Opening date for applying Karnataka Power Recruitment Online form : 19.07.2017
Closing date for submit AE JE Online Application form : 18.08.2017
Last Date for submit application fee in Post Office : 22.08.2017
Date of Karnataka PCL Written Exam : October 2017
How I Check Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 ? Check Pay Scale & Application Fee For KPCL Junior Engineer Jobs
What is the Age Criteria For Karnataka Power Recruitment 2017 ?
Age of the candidates for KPCL Karnataka Vacancy 2017 should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation for KPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 is applicable up to 03 years for OBC Category, 05 years for SC/ST Category & 10 years for ESM category candidates.
Education Qualification For KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 AE JE Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill online form for Karnataka Power Corporation Jobs 2017 can check post wise required qualification details which is shown in below section :
- KPCL Assistant Engineer Jobs : Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree like B.E./B.Tech is respective Trade from any recognized University.
- Junior Engineer Post : Three year Diploma in Respective Field is required for applying online form for KPCL JE Recruitment 2017.
- Chemist Jobs : Candidates should have done Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from any authorized Institute/University.
- Chemical Supervisor Jobs : Applicants must have hold Bachelor’s Degree in science with Chemistry as one of the Subject from respected Institute for filling KPCL Jobs Online form.
What is the Pay Scale & Monthly Salary For Karnataka Power Corporation AE JE Vacancies ?
After Selection of Candidates Department will paid pay band/ Salary as per Organization Normalization. Post wise Pay Scale & Monthly Minimum Salary for KPCL Vacancy is mention below :
- KPCL AE Vacancy : Rs. 19055 – 540 – 19595 – 650 – 22845 – 750 – 26595 – 860 – 31755 – 970 – 37575 – 1070 – 43995/- will paid for Assistant Engineer Jobs.
- Junior engineer Jobs : Candidates will paid paid pay scale of Rs. 14395 – 490 – 16355 – 540 – 19595 – 650 – 22845 – 750 – 26595 – 860 – 31755 – 970 – 37575 – 1070 – 40785/- for KPCL JE Jobs.
- Karnataka Power Chemist Jobs : Rs. 16355 – 540 – 19595 – 650 – 22845 – 750 – 26595 – 860 – 31755 – 970 – 37575 – 1070 – 41855/- per month.
- Chemical Supervisor Jobs : applicants will paid Rs. 14395 – 490 – 16355 – 540 – 19595 – 650 – 22845 – 750 – 26595 – 860 – 31755 – 970 – 37575 – 1070 – 40785/- for this Post.
After joining, Candidates will paid Salary which is shown in below table. Check post wise Minimum pay scale of Candidates for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 from table.
How Much Application Fee Required to Pay for KPCL JE Online form ?
For filling online form for Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment, General Category applicants must paid Rs. 500/- as application fee + Rs. 15/- as Postal Service Charge. Those candidates who are belonging from SC/ST/Cat – I must paid Rs. 250/- & Special category candidates (like ESM, PWD, Children of Defence Personnel killed or Disabled in Action) need to pay Rs. 50/- for applying KPCL JE Jobs Online form.
Mode of Selection for KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 For Jr/ Asst Engineer Jobs
Selection of the candidates for KPCL Karnataka Vacancy 2017 will based on Kannada language Test & Written Examination. Final selection of the candidates for Karnataka Power Vacancy will based on marks obtain in written examination. Exam will held in 06 Cities of Karnataka State. you can more information about KPCL JE Bharti 2017 from official website or from here. Check KPCL AE JE Exam Syllabus Here.
How I Fill Online form for KPCL Recruitment 2017 –18, Karnataka Power AE Vacancy 2017 ?
Eligible candidates can fill online form for Karnataka KPCL Vacancy 2017 from here by using the given steps. First read all the steps properly & then follow it while applying online form for Karnataka PCL Recruitment 2017 :
- Applicants log on to the official website www.karnatakapower.com.
- Now click on Recruitment Section.
- Click on Official KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 link.
- Read all details from notification properly.
- Then click on Apply Karnataka Power Corporation online form link.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in form.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Now deposit application fee in post office.
- Click on submit form & take print out of KPCL Jobs Online form for future use.
Links Which is Important For KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18, Karnataka PCL Junior Engineer Jobs
Click Here For Official Karnataka Power Corporation Jobs Notification for Hyd-Kar region (HK Region)
Check Official KPCL AE Notification of NHK Region (Non Hyd-Kar Region)
Apply Online form for PCL Karnataka Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Power Corporation Chemical Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Download JKSPDC Recruitment Notification Here
You May also check Other Karnataka Govt Jobs
|Chitradurga Recruitment||Central Silk Board Recruitment|
|KSWC Recruitment||VTU Recruitment|
|CRPI Bangalore Recruitment||BBMP Recruitment|
|UAS Dharwad Recruitment||–|
Conclusion:- Karnataka KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 18 for 486 AE JE & Other Post. Candidates who are eligible can submit online form for KPCL Karnataka Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date, that is 18th August 2017.