Madras High Court Admit Card 2019 | High Court of Madras has conducted written examination for 573 Assistant, Typist, Computer Operator, & Other Posts. The Written Examination will take place tentatively in August 2019. Aspirants may require Madras HC Hall Ticket 2019 for participating in the examination. An Examination should be objective in nature. Qualified candidates will participate in English Lang. Proficiency Test/ Skill Test & Oral Test. Final Selection of candidates will take place on the basis of overall marks.
Highlights For Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Madras|
|Well Know as||HC Madras|
|Job Role||Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox, and Typist Vacancies|
|Job Location||Madras (Tamil Nadu)|
|Total Posts||573 Posts|
|Status of Madras High Court Call Letter 2019||Available Soon|
|Madras High Court Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Form Where We Get Madras HC Call Letter 2019? Important Documents For Madras High Court Examination 2019
|Final Date of Registration||31.07.2019|
|Format & Size of Madras High Court Admit Card 2019||Size: A4 size sheet, Format: Prescribed Format|
|Information Printed On Madras HC Hall Ticket||
|Document Required For Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2019||
|Overview of Madras HC Exam Pattern||
|Download Madras High Court Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Madras HC 573 Posts Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Get Here Madras HC Exam Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
|Click Here For Madras HC Exam Result||Click Here|
Some Commonly Asked Questions For Madras High Court Call Letter 2019 | Related queries About Madras HC Exam
What Is the Minimum Qualifying Marks For Written Examination?
- For Assistant, Reader, & Xerox Operator: 31 Marks out of 100 Marks.
- For Computer Operator, & Typist: 24Marks out of 75 Marks.
What Is The English Language Proficiency Test & Skill Test Exam Pattern? Madras High Court Admit Card 2019
Skill Test Details: It is divided into two parts such as Computer Aided Test & Typing Test.
- Computer Aided Test: In this test, the department will check candidates knowledge about Microsoft Office, Windows & Linux, Lire Open office, Word, PowerPoint, etc. Total time Duration is 90 minutes and the total Marks are 75 Marks.
- Tying Test: The Department will test applicants English Typing & Tamil Typing. Candidates must have a speed of 45 word per minutes. Time Duration for each language typing is 10 minute & total Marks are 100 Marks (for each language). For more Details, aspirants may refer to the official notification.
English Language Proficiency Test: It should be Descriptive Test in nature. It consists of 100 Marks. Total time Duration is 120 minutes. Here we provided English Lang. Proficiency Test topics.
- Word, Phases, Synonyms, Antonyms
- East Writing on a general topic
- Precise Writing
- Translation from Tamil to English.
- Letter Writing (Formal)
- Summary writing
- Legal Terms.
How To Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2019?
- Open official Website of Madras High Court i.e.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- After that search for Admit Card downloading link at the Homepage.
- Enter your details such as Application Number, ID Password, & DOB.
- Now your exam call letter will appear on your screen.
- Check details printed on hall ticket either correct or not.
- Click on Download Button to Save it.
- Must carry it at the exam center.
What Are the Exam Center For Madras High Court Exam Centers?
The examination will be held in Chennai and other so many respective places in Tamil Nadu. The final List of Exam Center will be released by the department before 10 to 15 days of examination.
Conclusion: Madras High Court will conduct written examination for 573 Assistant, Reader, Typist, Computer Operator, & other Posts. Candidates who register for examination may download Madras High Court Admit Card 2019 from links given here.