Are you looking Engineering Jobs?? If yes, then here is a good opportunity for you. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released notification for Civil Engineering Main Examination. There are total 150 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Applicants those are interested and eligible for MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Engineering may apply through online mode. The start date of submission online application form is 12th October 2018. Candidates can submit their MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy application form till on 26.10.2018. Furthermore, information such as eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure and how to apply is mentioned on below segment.
Maharashtra PSC is inviting online application form for 150 Civil Engineering Main Examination. This is a great opportunity for candidates those are searching MPSC jobs in Engineering Cadre. Candidates may apply through online either here or official site. More information of MPSC Vacancy you can collect from below segment. Here in below section, we mention all details of MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. So read out full article properly.
General Details of MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Department name: Water Resource Department, Public Works Department
Total no. of vacancy: 150 posts
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil Engineering)
Mode of registration for MPSC Jobs: Online Mode
Job Type: Govt. Job
Location: Maharashtra State
Last date of Apply online for MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam: 26.10.2018
Official website: mpsc.gov.in
Division of MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 – Civil Engineering Main Exam of MPSC
Total no. of posts: 150 posts
Classification of MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Engineering Main Exam
Name of Post
No. of vacancies
|Water Resources Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Group -A)||07 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Group-A)||21 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Group-B)||65 Posts|
|Public Works Department|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Group -A)||06 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Group A)||16 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Group B) (Class-2)||35 posts|
Important Dates of MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
Commencement of Online Application of MPSC Recruitment: 12.10.2018
Closing date of submission MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam Application Form: 26.10.2018
Last date of submission application fees through SBI Challan: 29.10.2018
Date of MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam: 25.11.2018
AM I Eligible For MPSC Vacancy 2018? MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are interested to apply online for Maharashtra PSC Civil Engineering Main Exam must qualify the prelims exam. Other eligibility conditions like education qualification, age limit, and others are mention below.
Required Education Qualification for MPSC Recruitment 2018 Assistant Engineer Job
- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- B.E./B.Tech (Civil and Water Management/Structural/Construction Engineering/Technology/Civil and Environmental)
- Candidates also have knowledge of Marathi Language
Age Criteria of MPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
The age criteria is made as on 01.09.2018. Applicants who are going to apply for MPSC Jobs must complete 19 years. The maximum age is required 38 years. Upper age relaxation for MPSC Recruitment is applicable as per govt. norms. SC/ST candidates will get 05 years maximum relaxation. Furthermore, check MPSC Civil Services Main Exam Notification.
What is the Procedure of Selection for MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy? Method of Selection for MPSC Vacancy
Applicants selection will be made on the basis of examination. Candidates must qualify the MPSC Civil Engineering Main Examination. Then followed the other process of selection for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018.
Application Fees For MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018
Those candidates are belonging to General & OBC category have to pay Rs. 524/- towards MPSC Recruitment 2018. While SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman have to pay Rs. 324/- The fees will pay through online mode using Net banking/ Debit Card and Credit card. Furthermore, check MPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2018.
Pay Scale of MPSC Vacancy 2018 for Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018
- Group A: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Group B: Rs. 9300/- to Rs.
How to Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2018? Filling UP Online Form of MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018
Applicants who want to apply for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment may apply through online only. Before going to apply online you must have valid email id and mobile no. Now follow some instructions to fill up MPSC Job Online Form.
- First of all, go to the official site mpsc.gov.in.
- Download MPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification.
- Read full advertisement properly.
- Now go to apply online for MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018.
- Enter all required information like personal and educational.
- Submit your all information properly.
- Upload signature and photograph on your MPSC Recruitment Application Form 2018.
- Make Payment of application fees through online mode.
- Recheck full application form and then submit your MPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy online form.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
Important Links to Apply Online For Maharashtra PSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer Job
Conclusion: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released notification for filling up 150 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. The notification is issued for MPSC Civil Engineering Main Exam 2018. Applicants must submit their application form of MPSC Recruitment before on 26.10.2018. The examination will be going to held on 25.11.2018.
MPSC Jobs 2018 for Assistant Engineer Vacancy (Prelims Exam)
Dear Applicants, MPSC Recruitment 2018 is out with the latest employment notification for Assistant Engineer Jobs. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is organizing MPSC Engineering Service Exam 2018. There are total 137 vacancies for Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Jobs. MPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Online Registration process is being started from 04.05.2018. Last date for submission of fully filled application form is 24.05.2018. Candidates who wants to take part in the MPSC ESE 2018 may check Maharashtra PSC Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria from here.
Check MPSC Engineering Service Exam (ESE) 2018 Details | Maharashtra PSC Engineer Vacancy
Department name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of the MPSC Jobs : AE (Assistant Engineer) and AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer)
Total no vacancies : 137 jobs
Mode of Registration : Online Application Process
Name of the Exam : Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2018
Last date to apply for mpsc recruitment : 24.05.2018
MPSC Official Website : mpsc.gov.in
What Are The Important Dates For MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Engineer Jobs 2018 :
Advertisement release date : 26/2018
Starting Dates for online applications : 4th May 2018
Last date for submission MPSC Exam forms : 24th May 2018
Closing date for apply online : 24th May 2018
Maharashtra engineering services preliminary exam : 8th July 2018
Date of Maharashtra Engineering Service Mains Exam 2018 – 24th November 2018
Maharashtra ESE2018 Mains Exam Date : 25th November 2018
Division of MPSC Vacancy 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018 :
Total No. of Vacancies : 137 posts
Vacancy Title : AE & AEE Jobs
Division of MPSC AE Vacancy 2018 | Maharashtra PSC Vacancy details :
- Water Resources Department : 93 posts
- Public Works Department : 44 posts
How To Check Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Selection Criteria For MPSC AE & AEE JOBS
Candidates are requested to check Maharashtra Engineering Services Eligibility i.e. below mentioned educational qualifications and age limit. Therefore, willing contenders can apply online for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2018 before the last date.
Education Qualification For Maha MPSC AE Vacancy 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018 :
01. Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts : Competitors should have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in other streams such as Civil and Water Management, Structural, Civil & Environment, Construction Engineering or Technology from an registered University.
02. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts : Applicants must have done B.E. in any of the branches such as Electrical and Power Engineering, Power System Engineering, Electronics and Power Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institute.
Age Limit For MPSC Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC AE & AEE Vacancy :
Participants who are minimum 19 year old for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 may apply. Candidates whose maximum age is not more than 38 year old can fill up the Maharashtra PSC AE and AEE Online Form 2018. For further details about age relaxation for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 through MPSC Official Notification.
Selection Process For Maha MPSC AE & AEE Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Bharti :
The candidate who are applying for this jobs has to give the written test. After that who got qualified such applicants will be called up for Interview. The candidate must hold the relevant documents with them. Maharashtra PSC Jobs will conduct written examination into successful stages :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee For MPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Engineer Recruitment 2018
Online Registration Fees for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 :
The applicants who wish to fill up the application forms for MPSC Bharti 2018 must check the application fees here. The online registration fees is applicable according to the category. Hence you must check category wise application fees applicable for Maharashtra PSC AE & AEE Jobs 2018. Candidates may pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan. Applicants can check application fee according category for MPSC AE Recruitment 2018 as mention below :
- Unreserved Category : Rs. 374/-
- Reserved Category : Rs. 274/-
Salary For Maha MPSC AE Jobs 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants who are selected will offered by best salary for MPSC Jobs 2018. Applicants can check group wise salary details for Maha MPSC Vacancy 2018 from here :
- For Group A : Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and
- For Group B : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus G. P. of Rs. 4400/- and other
How To Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2018 ? Maharashtra PSC Vacancy 2018
Following steps are required for filling up MPSC AE Recruitment 2018 Online Form. The candidate who applying for MPSC Job 2018 must fill up the online application form from 4th May 2018 to 24th May 2018. Here some official links are given by which applicants can easily apply for MPSC Bharti 2018. For online application procedure for Maharashtra PSC Bharti through MPSC Official Website :
- At first, go to the official website mpsc.gov.in.
- When the home page is displayed, you can see Latest News or Announcements Section for MAHA PSC Jobs 2018.
- Go to that department and search for the relevant notification of Maharashtra Engineering Services 2018.
- When you find it, you can download and go through the rules and regulation provided in MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Ensure your eligibility with the mentioned educational qualifications and age limit on MPSC Vacancy 2018
- If you satisfy all the conditions, then click on MPSC Recruitment Apply Online link.
- Enter all your details and upload your photograph, documents, and signature.
- Also, make a payment of the desired application fees through an online channel.
- In conclusion, check all the filled details and click on Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of acknowledgment or application form for future reference.
Conclusion : Maharashtra Public Service Commission is organizing MPSC Recruitment 2018 for 137 vacancies. Candidates may start their online registration process from 4th May 2018 to 24th May 2018 . Participants may check furthermore details from the official links for MPSC AE Recruitment 2018 given above.
MPSC Vacancy For TA, Clerk & Other Post
Are you looking jobs in Maharashtra State??? If yes, then here is the latest news for you. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently issued employment notification for 939 Group C vacancy. MPSC Recruitment 2018 advertisement is raised for filling up 939 Tax Assistant, Clerk –Typist & Other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can fill Maharashtra PSC Online Form. The last date of MPSC Vacancy is 11.09.2018. Furthermore, information read below article carefully.
Maharashtra PSC is inviting online application for recruitment of 939 Group C Vacancy. The department already conducted the preliminary examination. Now the time to conduct MPSC Main Examination for filling up Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist Vacancy. The Online registration for MPSC TA Vacancy has been started from 29.08.2018. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Maharashtra PSC Jobs. Before apply for MPSC Clerk Recruitment all applicants require to read eligibility criteria. Furthermore, details like application fees, selection process, how to apply & others are given below.
Highlights of Maha MPSC Recruitment 2018 – General Information Regarding Maharashtra PSC Clerk Vacancy
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Also Known as Maharashtra PSC Total no. of vacancies: 939 Posts
Job Cadre: Group C
Location: Maharashtra State
Name of Examination: MPSC Combined Group C Mains Examination
MPSC Vacancy Mode of application: Online Mode
Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in.
Post-Wise Details of MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Jobs For 939 Clerk & TA
|S.No.||Division Name||MPSC Clerk Job Name||Number of Vacancies|
|01.||Home||Sub Inspector in the State Excise Department||33|
|02.||Finance Department||Tax Assistant||478|
|03.||General Administration Department||Clerk-Typist (Marathi)||392|
Important Dates For Maha MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 – MPSC Vacancy For Group C Main Exam
Opening Date of Apply Online For Maharashtra PSC Jobs: 29.08.2018
Last Date of filling MPSC Recruitment Online Form is: 11.09.2018
Closing date of payment of fees for Clerk & TA Post is: 11.09.2018
Through SBI Challan Last date of payment fees: 12.09.2018
Date of MPSC Group C Main Exam 2018
- Maharashtra Group Cum Services Main Exam Date: 14th October 2018
- Clerk- Typist Paper –2 Date: 21st October 2018
- Sub Inspector Paper – 2 Date of Exam: 04th November 2018
- MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date: 02nd December 2018
What is the eligibility criteria of MPSC TA Recruitment 2018 ? Demanded Qualification, Age Criteria For Maha PSC Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in MPSC Group C Vacancy must ensure that they are eligible or not. Before applying all applicants should check Maharashtra PSC Clerk Jobs eligibility criteria. It comprises details of education qualification, age limit & others.
Education Qualification For MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Combined Main Exam 2018
Participants who are going to apply for Maharashtra PSC TA Vacancy must check qualification details. Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from recognized university. Simultaneously applicant also can read, write, speak the Marathi language for MPSC Recruitment 2018. For Maharashtra PSC Clerk Recruitment, applicants have at least 40 words typing speed in Marathi & 30 words in English. Furthermore, details check MPSC Job Advertisement.
Age Criteria For Maharashtra PSC Group C Recruitment 2018
The age criteria are decided for MPSC Vacancy as on 01.07.2018. Details of Age limit is mention below.
- Secondary Supervisor & Tax Assistant: Applicants minimum age should be 21 years. For MPSC TA Jobs candidates must not be more than 38 years.
- Clerk-Typist Post : Participants should not be more than 19 years for MPSC Clerk Jobs. The maximum age should be 38 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable on MPSC Recruitment as per govt. norms. Check Maharashtra PSC Notification for more details.
What is the Selection Criteria of MPSC Jobs 2018? Check Also Maha PSC Recruitment Fees, Monthly Salary Details
Pay Scale For MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Group C Tax Assistant & Clerk Vacancy
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Secondary Supervisor, State Excise||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 3500/-|
|Tax Assistant||₹ 2400/-|
Application Fees For MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Group C Jobs
- General Category candidates: Rs. 524/-
- Reserve Category Applicants: Rs. 324/-
- Ex-Military Officers: ₹ 24/-
- Participants can submit MPSC Recruitment application fees through online or offline mode. furthermore, check the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure of Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment
Candidates will be going to select on the basis of written examination/screening test. After successful registration candidates can attend MPSC Jobs Prelims examination. Qualified applicants than can attend the main examination. After that for MPSC Clerk Recruitment Typing test is organized by department. Furthermore, check Maha PSC Notification 2018.
How To Fill MPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Form @mpsc.gov.in ? Easy Steps Follow To Fill MPSC Clerk Vacancy Application Form
Eligible candidates for Maharashtra PSC Group C Jobs may apply through online mode. Applicants should follow some given below instructions to fill MPSC TA Job Online Form. Before applying all applicants must have valid email id, mobile no. and require scanned documents.
- Firstly visit official website i.e www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Download MPSC Advertisement for Group C Recruitment.
- Read it carefully, all details are mention in the Marathi language.
- Interested candidates, if you are also eligible click on MPSC Group C Recruitment online link.
- Enter your all demanded information on Maharashtra PSC Online Form.
- Upload required documents on MPSC Vacancy Form.
- If you want to make payment through online mode, then pay it there.
- Submit MPSC Recruitment Application Form.
- Take a hard copy of it for future uses.
- Applicants can also apply directly for MPSC Tax Assistant Vacancy from below link.
Important Links For Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 – 939 Group- C Jobs
You May Also Check Other Maharashtra Jobs
|CAD Pulagaon Recruitment||ZP Aurangabad Recruitment|
|Maharashtra PHD Recruitment||Social Welfare Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Maharashtra Forest Dept Recruitment||BPCL Recruitment|
|BEST Undertaking Recruitment||HWB Recruitment|
Conclusion : MPSC Recruitment 2018 for 939 Group C Clerk-Typist & Tax Assistant Posts. You can apply online for Maharashtra PSC TA Jobs from 22.03.2018. The last date of online registration is 11.04.2018. MPSC Group C Job Examination will be going to held on 20.06.2018.
MPSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2018
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 399 Agriculture Officer Post: Here is the latest information for candidates who are belonging to Maharashtra State. Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued advertisement for recruitment of 399 Posts. MPSC Recruitment 2018 notification is released for 339 Agriculture Officer, Taluka Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Deputy Director Posts. So, candidates who are interested and eligible for MPSC Agriculture Officer Main Exam 2018 can apply from 24.07.2018. Applicants must remember the last date of apply online i.e 07th August 2018. Participants can also check full information on Maharashtra PSC Vacancy Notification & Official site mpsc.gov.in. Full information like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection Process & other checks below paragraph.
General Information of MPSC Recruitment 2018 – 399 Maharashtra PSC Mains Exam 2018
Department Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total Vacancies : 399 Posts
Name of Exam : MPSC Agriculture Officer Mains Exam 2018
Post Name : Agriculture Officer, Taluka Agriculture Officer & Others
Category : Govt. Job
Location : Maharashtra State
Official website : mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra MPSC Job 2018 Vacancy Details Check Now for Agriculture Officer Mains Exam
- Agriculture Deputy Director Group A : 17 Posts
- Taluka Agriculture Officer, Group B : 83 Posts
- Agriculture Officer, Group B : 299 Posts
Important Dates of MPSC Vacancy 2018 for Agriculture Officer Exam 2018
Release Date of Advertisement : 24th July 2018
Commencing Date of Filling MPSC Recruitment Online Form : 24th July 2018
Last Date of Apply Online For Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2018 : 07th August 2018
MPSC Agriculture Officer Main Exam 2018 Date : 08th September 2018
Maharashtra MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Qualification & Age Limit of MPSC Jobs
Job seekers those are qualified MPSC Agriculture Officer Pre Exam 2018 are eligible to fill online form. Candidates also check given below education qualification, age limit and other information.
Required Education Qualification For MPSC Vacancy 2018 for 399 Agriculture Officer Jobs
Those candidates are completed their B.SC Degree in Agriculture Biotechnology, Agriculture Business Management, Home Science, Nutrition, Horticulture. The degree should be from recognized university. Furthermore details check MPSC Recruitment Official Notification.
Age Limit For Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2018 – MPSC Job 2018 Age relaxation
The minimum age should be require for MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment is 18 years. Candidates should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation for reserved category for SC/ST 05 years and OBC for 03 years. For more details check official notification.
What is the Application Fees For MPSC Vacancy 2018? Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Exam 2018 Fees
Participants those are belonging to unreserved category have to pay Rs. 373/-. While SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 273/-. MPSC Recruitment 2018 fees will be paid through online mode using net banking, credit card or debit card.
Pay Scale For MPSC Jobs 2018 – 399 Agriculture Officer Vacancy Monthly Salary
- Agriculture Deputy Director Group A : Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Taluka Agriculture Officer Group B : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34700/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Agriculture Officer Group B : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34700/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Check Now Selection Procedure of MPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates will get select on the basis of written examination (Prelims & Mains), Physical Test & others. You can also check MPSC Exam Syllabus furthermore information.
How to Apply Online For MPSC Vacancy 2018 ? Procedure to Fill MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Interested and candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria also may apply online mode. If you are going to apply online must have valid email id and mobile no. Participants also have scan copy of photographs. In below section, we mention some steps to fill MPSC Recruitment Online Form.
- First of all, candidates go to official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Download Maha MPSC Agriculture Officer Exam 2018 Notification.
- Read full advertisement carefully and then go to apply online for MPSC Jobs 2018.
- Firstly register your details on online application form like personal.
- Then you will receive unique registration no. and password.
- After registration, log in with your id & password details.
- Upload signature & photograph for MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Payment of application fees through online mode.
- Now submit Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Job 2018 form.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
Important Links to Apply Online For MPSC Vacancy 2018 – 399 Post
Collect Here Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Officer Exam 2018 Notification
Apply Online Here for MPSC Job 2018 for 399 Agriculture Officer Post
Download Here Maha MPSC Exam 2018 Syllabus
Download Here Maha TET Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Collect Now MPSC 2018 Admit Card
Conclusion : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released notification for 399 Agriculture Officer Post. MPSC Recruitment 2018 online form is available from 24th July 2018. Candidates can fill their application form before the last date 07th August 2018.