Dear Applicants, Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board recently published an advertisement announcing 744 vacancies of Assistant Surgeon in the department. The candidates who are interested can apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 from here. Applicants can register themselves for Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy 2017 before the due date i.e. 10th October 2017. The participants who wish to apply for TNMRB Jobs 2017 can check all the details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection process etc in the below coming article.
MRB Tamil Nadu is inviting online form for appointing candidates on 744 Asst Surgeon Vacancy. Registration through online mode for MRB TN Recruitment has been started from 20.09.2017. Applicants who are going to fill online form are advise to check information about Qualification & other before filling online form, which is mention below..
- Information for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Check Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 ? Check Minimum Education Qualification for TNMRB Jobs
- How to Fill Online form for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 744 Surgeon Vacancies ?
- Overview of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For Asst. MO Vacancy
- What Eligibility Criteria Required for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 106 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs ?
- Selection Process for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 106 Assistant Medical Officer Job ?
- How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017-18 ?
- Tamil Nadu MRB 171 Plaster Technician, Anesthesia Technician & Other Post
Information for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – Check Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs Details
Applicants who are interested for TN MRB Vacancy 2017 can apply from here or from the official website. The candidates who are interested for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs can check below the general details about the Assistant Surgeon Jobs in the below coming article.
Name of the Department : Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Total No. of Vacancy : 744 Posts
Name of the Designation : Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
Mode to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment : Online Mode
Recruitment Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Category : Government Jobs
Official Website : mrb.tn.gov.in
Classification of TN MRB Vacancy 2017-18 –
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)|
|6.||Forensic Medicine||15 Post|
|7.||General Medicine||51 Post|
|8.||General Surgery||44 Post|
|9.||Obstetrics & Gynecology||200 Post|
|14.||Physical and Rehab Medicine||05 Post|
|16.||Radio Diagnosis||16 Post|
|17.||Radio Therapy||10 Post|
|18.||Social Preventive Medicine||20 Post|
|19.||TB & Chest Disease||15 Post|
|Total Vacancy||744 Post|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 ? Check Minimum Education Qualification for TNMRB Jobs
Applicants who are searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. The candidates who are interested can check the article below for the details like minimum education qualification required, pay scale, age limit etc. We have also provided the official links in the end to download the advertisement for TN MRB Vacancy 2017 and you can apply Apply Online here.
Education Qualification required for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs
Applicants who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu TN MRB Vacancy 2017 should have done MBBS Degree with PG Degree or Super Specialty Degree or DNB or PG Diploma in concerned Specialty.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for TNMRB Vacancy should not be more than 35 years. Applicants who belong to the SC, ST Category and Ex-servicemen should be maximum 57 years and 48 years old.
Pay Scale for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017-18
Participants who are interested to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 will get good amount of salary. The Pay Band will be Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 3910/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- for Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017.
Application fee for TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates who are applying for TNMRB Jobs 2017 need to pay Application fee of Rs. 750/- for General and OBC Category. Applicants belonging to SC, ST and other category have to pay Rs. 375/- as application fee for TN MRB Jobs 2017.
Selection Process for TNMRB Vacancy 2017-18
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will select the candidates through Walk-in Interview only for TN MRB Jobs. The candidates will be selected for TNMRB Recruitment on the basis of marks scored by candidate in PG Degree, Super Specialty, DNB / PG Diploma in concerned Specialty dully following the rule of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to Fill Online form for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 744 Surgeon Vacancies ?
Participants who are interested to Apply Online for TN MRB Vacancy 2017 can follow the steps which are given below. The candidates can apply for 744 Posts of Assistant Posts in the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. Applicants can apply before 10th October 2017. The registration process has already started from 20th September 2017.
- Log on to the official website i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then, click on the notification for “TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017”
- Now, the notification will open read it completely.
- If you are eligible click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill all the details carefully and upload your scanned signature and Photograph.
- Recheck all the details and pay Application Fee.
- Click on Submit Button Now.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.
Crucial Details for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017
Online Registration for Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Jobs started on : 20.09.2017
Last date to submit application form for TN MRB Recruitment : 10.10.2017
Important Links for Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy – TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Conclusion : TN MRB Recruitment 2017-18 notification is released by the department for 744 Assistant Surgeon Vacancy. Applicants can apply Online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy 2017 before 10th October 2017. You can stay connected to our page for the latest updates.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For 106 Asst Officer Vacancy
Applicants, If are you looking for the TN MRB Recruitment 2017, then here is new for you. Medical Service Recruitment Board has inviting Application for 106 Assistant officer on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Candidate can apply for TN MRB Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Interested aspirants can apply Assistant Medical Officer Job application form before the last date 22.08.2017. We are providing here full details for MRB 106 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs Notification.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was incorporate by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare Department. It is Formation in dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner. In this article we are providing all the details about TN MRB Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to apply etc.
Overview of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For Asst. MO Vacancy
Name of Organization : Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu
Application mode : Online
Total No. of Post : 106 Post
Name of Post : Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
Category : Govt. Jobs
Jobs Location : Tamil Nadu
Official website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Department wise Division for Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy :
- Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) : 101 Vacancy
- TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) : 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) : 04 Vacancy
Important Dates for TN MRB Notification 2017
Advertisement No. 06/MRB/2017, 07/MRB/2017, 08/MRB/2017
Notification Release Date : 02.08.2017
Last date for Submission of Application Form & Online Payment : 22.08.2017
Last date for Application Fee : 24.08.2017
AMO Written Examination Date : 08.10.2017
What Eligibility Criteria Required for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 106 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs ?
Academic Qualification for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) Recruitment 2017 : Applicants who want to apply for the Assistant Medical Officer Siddha Job must have HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognized Universities including Dr.M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu. And Diploma in Siddha, the holders of which are eligible for registration under ‘A’ Class or ‘A ‘ Special Class with the Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Educational Qualification for Assistant Medical Officer(Homeopathy)Post : Candidate who want to apply for the Assistant Medical Officer (Homeopathy) must have Any of the following Post Graduate Diploma.(i) F.F.Hom. (Lond) (ii) M.F. Hom (Lond) (iii) D.F. Hom (Lond) and Any Diploma granted by any of the institutions in West Bengal. For more details participants can visit the official portal which link is given below section.
Educational Qualification for AMO(Ayurveda) Job : Aspirants must have HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S. awarded by any one of the recognized colleges including Dr.M.G.R. Medical University of Tamil Nadu or any other degree or diploma in Ayurveda. And Must have registered his / her name with the Central Board of Indian Medicine / Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Age Limit for Assistant Medical Officer Job : Age Limit is decided by the department age limit for AMO Post is category wise given as under.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) : 57 Years
- Others’ (i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in above) : 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’ : 48 Years
TN MRB AMO Vacancy 2017 Application Fee : Applicants who are belonging from General & OBC Category should have to pay Application Rs. 750/-. And Candidates who are belonging from SC / ST / & SAP Category should have to pay application fee Rs. 375/-.
Salary Structure For Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy : Participants who are selected for Assistant Medical Officer Job will be paid payment of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- .
Selection Process for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 106 Assistant Medical Officer Job ?
Selection Process for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 will be based on the marks obtained in the TN MRB written examination, And also based on rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu. Written Examination Pattern for AMO Post is given below :
- Question Paper will contain total 100 marks.
- Written Exam for AMO Vacancy is conducted in Chennai.
- Exam Paper will consist Objective Type question of Multiple Choice.
- Question Paper will be in Tamil Language Only.
- It will consist 200 objective question.
- There will be no negative mark for any wrong answer.
- Duration of written examination will be 2 hour 30 minutes.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017-18 ?
Candidates who want to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 can apply before 22nd August 2017. Here are some steps for filling application form for AMO Vacancy. Applicant who are interested can check given below steps for consideration.
- First participants should visit the Official website i.e www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then search notification of “TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017” and click on it.
- Read all details carefully which is mention in notification.
- If you are eligible then click on the “Online Registration” link.
- And fill the Personal & Academic details without any error.
- Then Upload scanned passport size photo & signature in application form.
- Then recheck all details.
- After this applicants should deposit application fee.
- Then click on the “submit” tab.
- Participants should take the print out of registration form for future reference.
Important Links for TN MRB Recruitment 2017
To Get Notification for AMO (Homoeopathy) Vacancy
Notification for Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) Recruitment
Official Notification for Assistant Medical Officer ( Ayurveda) Job
Apply Here For Tamil Nadu MRB AMO Online Form
Conclusion : MRB Department has published TN MRB Recruitment 2017 for 106 Assistant Medical Officer Job. Candidates who are interested for the AMO Recruitment can apply from 2nd August 2017 to 22nd August 2017. AMO Vacancies are divided department wise.
Tamil Nadu MRB 171 Plaster Technician, Anesthesia Technician & Other Post
Are you waiting for MRB New Notification ??, here is good news for you. Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has published recruitment notification of 171 Plaster Technician, Anesthesia Technician & Heat Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician vacancy. Applicants who going to fill application form for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 should firstly check eligibility criteria from here. You can fill application form through Online Mode for MB Technician Vacancy on or before the last date 29.05.2017.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is inviting online application for recruiting candidates on 171 MRB Technician Vacancies. Applicants who are searching Jobs In Tamil Nadu State can fill online application form for MRB Vacancy 2017. Online registration for TN MRB Technician Recruitment has been started from 08.05.2017. For more Details About Technician Jobs you can check given below details.
Short Details About Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017
Department Name : Medical Services Recruitment Board
known as : MRB
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Category : Govt. Jobs
Official website : www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Total No. of Post : 171 Post
Name of TN MRB Vacancy : Various technician Jobs
Division of Vacancy Under TN MRB Recruitment 2017 :
- Anesthesia Technician : 77 Post
- Plaster Technician Grade – II : 87 Post
- Heart lung Hypothermia Machine Technician : 07 Post
What is the Crucial Dates For Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017 :
Notification No. : 03/MRB/2017, 04/MRB/2017 & 05/MRB/2017
MRB New Notification issued on : 08.05.2017
Starting date for filling TN MRB Vacancy online form : 08.05.2017
Closing date for submit online form & payment through online mode : 29.05.2017
last date for payment fee through offline mode : 31.05.2017
How to Check Eligibility Criteria For TN MRB Recruitment 2017 ? Required Qualification for Tamil Nadu MRB Plaster Technician Vacancy 2017
What is the Required Education Qualification for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 ? Candidates who are going to fill online form for Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy should check Education qualification (Post wise) is mention below. If you fulfill education qualification & Other Required Conduction then fill online form for MRB Recruitment 2017.
- Anesthesia Technician : Candidates must have passed HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology & Have passed one year Certificate Course in Anesthesia technician from any recognized University.
- Plaster technician : HSC Passed with one year Certificate Course in Orthopedics Technician from any authorized University is required for TN MRB Plaster Technician Jobs 2017.
- Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician : Applicants must have completed Higher Secondary Course with one year course in Pump Technician.
Age Criteria For Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs : Minimum age of the candidates for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years for all posts. You can check category wise Upper age Limit & age relaxation which is given below :
|Category||Maximum Age (as on 01.07.2017)|
|OC Category||SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC|
|For All categories||30||57|
|Differently Abled Persons||40||57|
|Ex –Service Men||48||57|
Medical Services Recruitment Board Online Form Fee : Candidates who are belonging from General Category should paid Rs. 500/- for filling online form for Medical services recruitment Board Vacancy 2017. Other Category candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- for applying TN MRB Online form.
Pay Scale for TN MRB Technician Vacancy : Candidates who will selected for TN MRB Vacancy 2017, Department will paid pay band for those candidates as per Organization Norms. You can check post wise pay grade for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment which is shown below :
- For Anesthesia Technician & Plaster Technician Post : Applicants will paid Rs. 4,800/- to 10,000/- with grade pay Rs. 1,650/-.
- For MRB Heat Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician Jobs : Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,400/- will paid for this vacancy.
What is the Process for selecting candidates on MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017 ? Selection of the candidates for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 will made on the basis of Qualification. Merit list of the candidates will prepare on the basis of qualification marks. Weightage of Marks for Merit List is shown here.
(a). SSLC/ 10th – 20%
(b). HSC/ PUC – 30%
(c). Certificate – 50%
How I Fill Online Form For TN MRB Recruitment 2017 @ mrb.tn.gov.in ?
Candidates who are eligible for TN MRB Technician Jobs can fill online form here by using the given steps. Read all steps properly, use it while filling MRB Jobs Online form :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Now click on Official MRB New notification link & Click on respective Advt Link.
- Read all information from notification properly.
- Now click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all details in registration form.
- Then upload your recent passport size photo in form.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Now deposit application fee through online or offline mode.
- Click on submit application form.
- Take print out of TN MRB Jobs application for future use.
Links which is Important For TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For Technician Jobs
Click Here to Check Official Notification of Anesthesia Technician jobs
Check Official Plaster Technician Jobs Notification
Official Notification of Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician
Apply Online Form For MRB Technician Recruitment 2017
How to Download TNHB Admit card 2017 ?
Conclusion :- (Medical Services Recruitment Board) TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For 171 Anesthesia Technician, Plaster technician & Other Post. Candidates can fill online form for Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date that is 29.05.2017.