NBE Recruitment 2020? the officials of the National Board of Examinations have published the notification for 15 Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer posts. Suitable candidates minimum having 10th Pass or 12th pass, Law Graduate and also Required Education Qualification can apply from 21/01/2020. All the candidates can fill up the application form before the ending date which is 28/01/2020. We have mentioned all the information just like Age Limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. Candidates can check more information in the given below article. Here We are providing official Notification also. Applicants can get all the details about the job from here. Read the page carefully. Moreover, the aspirants stay connected with us for more latest updates.
Fresh Update As On 11.02.2020: NBE Recruitment has released a notification for all eligible candidates. Candidates can fill up the online form before the closing date which is 28-02-2020. Moreover, for more updates Candidates Stay Connected with us for fresh and latest updates.
Some Brief Information About NBE Jobs 2019
|Name Of Authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Posts Title||NBE Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||15 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|NBE Vacancy 2019 Last Date||28th January 2020|
What Are The Documents Required to Fill the Offline form of NBE Recruitment 2020?
Documents Required For National Board of Examinations-:
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Age Verification Documents,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree, etc
What is Name of Posts and Post-Classification for National Board of Examinations Jobs 2020?
Deputy Director (Medical): 07
- UR: 05 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
Assistant Director (Non-Medical): 07
- UR: 05 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
Law Officer: 01
- UR: 01 Post
Total: 15 Vacancies
What is Pay Band for NBE Vacancy 2020?
The pay band depends upon the place of posting of a candidate.
- Deputy Director (Medical): Level 11
- Assistant Director (Non-Medical): Level 10
- Law Officer: Level 10
What Is The Application Fees For NBE Posts 2020?
- Gen/ OBC: ₹1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ OBC-NCL category candidates: ₹500/-
What Is The Selection Process For National Board of Examinations Jobs 2020?
The Selection Process Will Be Based On:
- Written Examination
- Interview Basis
What are the Educational Qualifications for the National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2020?
- 10th Pass
- 12th pass
- Law Graduate
- And also Required Education Qualification
How much Age Limit required for the Post Of National Board of Examinations?
- Deputy Director (Medical): 35 Years
- Assistant Director (Non-Medical): 28 Years
- Law Officer: 35 Years
What Is Age Relaxation For National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020?
- As per the Government Rules and regulations.
Postal Address Of National Board of Examinations?
Additional Director (Estt), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
What is the process to fill the Offline application form for NBE Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer Vacancy 2020?
Here we are given some easy steps to fill up the Offline form. Candidates can apply easily on its official website.
- Candidates should log on to the official Website.
- After that search for Notification Advt. at the Homepage.
- Read complete notification carefully & check the eligibility criteria.
- Then you should download the application form and take the printout of it.
- Fill up the form with full details.
- Attach the self-attested copies of respective certificates and paste the passport size photo on the application form.
- After filling the form completely, you must send it to the department’s postal address as given below.
Important Links For National Board of Examinations Jobs 2020:
- NBE 2020 Notification PDF: Download Here
- NBE 2020 Application Form: Download Here
- Official Portal for NBE Vacancy 2020: Click Here
Conclusion: National Board of Examinations has issued notification for 15 Deputy Director, Assistant Director & Law Officer Job Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply Offline for NBE Recruitment 2020 Before the last date 28.01.2020. For more details read the above article carefully.