NCERT Recruitment 2019 | National Council Of Education Research And Training has released the notification for 17 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. The Jobs in NCERT is allotted for Ex-Servicemen and PWD Candidates. Applicants can fill application form is starting on 25 June 2019 for NCERT LDC Vacancy 2019. Candidates can register up to 10 July 2019 For NCERT Jobs 2019. Ex-Servicemen and PWD Candidates can required not pay any application fees. Applicants should have 12th class pass from any recognised Board. More Information Collect as given below article.
Summary Of Information For NCERT Vacancy 2019 | NCERT LDC Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||National Council Of Education Research And Training|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Total Posts for NCERT Recruitment 2019||17 Posts|
|Name Of Vacancy||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Registration Type||Offline Application Form|
|Closing Date for submission of an application form||10 July 2019|
What Is Eligible Criteria, Education Qualification & Selection Process For NCERT LDC Jobs 2019 | NCERT Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2019
|Starting Date of Application Form for NCERT Jobs 2019||25.06.2019|
|Last date for submission of application form for NCERT LDC Vacancy 2019||10.07.2019|
|Category||No. Of Posts|
|Ex-Servicemen Candidates||12 Posts|
|Persons With Disability (PWD) Candidates||05 Posts|
|Unreserved Category||00 Posts|
|Reserved Category||00 Posts|
|Total No. Of Posts||17 Posts|
|Education Qualifications for NCERT Recruitment 2019||
|Age Limit For NCERT Vacancy 2019||
|Upper Age Relaxations||As per the GOI Rules|
|Pay Scale for NCERT LDC Jobs 2019||
Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-
|Application fees for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2019||No Application Fees|
|Check Notification For NCERT LDC Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
|Apply For NCERT Jobs 2019||Click Here|
|Collect NCERT Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|
|Download NCERT Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
Most Commonly Asked Question For NCERT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 | NCERT Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2019
What is the selection criteria for NCERT Recruitment 2019?
The Department will select the candidates as given below article for NCERT Vacancy 2019.
- Written exam
- Skill Test on Computer
Simple and Easy Steps to apply for NCERT Vacancy 2019.
- First of all Visit to officials website i.e. ncert.nic.in
- Check Notification & Eligible Criteria For NCERT Jobs 2019.
- Applicants can apply offline for NCERT LDC Jobs 2019.
- Fill the Applicants form for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Collect application form and send the Department Address for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2019.
Conclusion : NCERT Department is inviting the Ex-Servicemen and PWD Candidates for 17 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Candidates can apply offline for NCERT Recruitment 2019 as given upper links.
Dear Applicants, Are you searching for Faculty Jobs here is a good news for you. NCERT is inviting online application for those candidates who are looking NCERT Faculty Vacancy 2017. Here is 240 Professor & Other Faculty posts. Eligible candidates can apply offline application for NCERT Recruitment 2017. Last date for apply NCERT Professor Jobs is 18th August 2017.
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has recently published notification for 240 Faculty Vacancy. Candidates who are waiting fro NCERT Vacancy have a chance to apply application form against NCERT Faculty Jobs 2017. For more information about NCERT Recruitment 2017 check given below details.
Overview of NCERT Recruitment 2017 Faculty jobs Details :
Name of the Department : National Council of Educational Research & Training
Total No. of Post : 240 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.ncert.nic.in
Name of the Post : Faculty Vacancy
Division of vacant Post :
- Professor : 35 Post
- Associate Professor : 71 Post
- Assistant Professor : 131 Post
- Librarian : 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian : 02 Post
Important Dates For NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017/ NCERT Vacancies :
Advertisement No. : 167/2016
Closing date for submit hard copy of application form : 18th August 2017
NOTE : Candidate who had fill application form for 240 professor vacancy, before the last date 20th Feb 2017, Need not to apply again because candidate are already registered for NCERT jobs. New applicants can fill the form through offline mode only before 18.08.2017.
AM I Eligible For NCERT Recruitment 2017 ? NCERT Faculty Vacancy :
NCERT Teaching Jobs 2017 Education Qualification :
- For Professor & Associate Professor Post : Candidates should have done Ph.D. or equivalent qualification from recognized University for NCERT Recruitment 2017. Applicants should also have 8 – 10 Years work experience for NCERT Faculty Jobs 2017.
- For Assistant Professor Vacancy : Master’s degree in relevant Field is required for Apply NCERT Assistant Professor Jobs Online Form.
- For Librarian & Asst librarian Vacancy : Candidates should have done Master’s degree in Library Science/information Science/ Documentation from recognized University for NCERT Teacher Jobs 2017.
Age limit For NCERT Professor Recruitment 2017 : Age of the candidates for NCERT Vacancy 2017 will be applicable as per Department Rules & Regulation. You can check required age limit from official notification.
NCERT Jobs Application Fee : Male Candidates who are belongi9ng from General/OBC Category should be paid Rs. 500/- for NCERT Recruitment 2017. Other category candidates need not pay any application fee for NCERT Faculty Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale For NCERT Vacancy 2017 :
- For Professor Vacancy & Librarian : Candidates will be paid Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- for NCERT Professor Jobs.
- For Associate Professor Vacancy : Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- + GP Rs. 9,000/- will be paid for NCERT Jobs 2017.
- For Assistant Professor & Assistant Librarian Vacancy : Selected applicants must be paid Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- , Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/- for NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017.
NCERT Teaching Jobs 2017 Selection Criteria : Selection of the candidates for NCERT Teacher Vacancy will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
How I apply Online Form For NCERT Recruitment 2017 Faculty Jobs ?
Eligible Candidates can fill NCERT Faculty Jobs Online Form before the closing date by using the given instruction :
- Applicants can visit to the official website.
- Now click on Official NCERT Vacancy Notification link & Read it carefully.
- If you are eligible than click on apply online link.
- Fill all the information in online form without any mistake.
- Upload your passport size photo & Signature in NCERT Online Application.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Deposit examination fee & Click on submit button.
- Take print out of application & Send on correct postal address.
NCERT Faculty Application Form Postal Address :
Section Officer,Recruitment –I Section,
Room No. 12,5th Floor,Zakir Hussian Block,
NCERT,Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi –110016.
Important Links For NCERT Recruitment 2017:
NCERT Corrigendum Notificartion
Click Here For Official NCERT Faculty Jobs Notification
Download Offline Form for NCERT Teacher Vacancy
Click Here NCERT Teacher Admit Card 2017
Download NCERT LDC Admit Card 2017 Click Here
NCERT Recruitment 2017 For 240 Professor & Other Faculty Posts. Candidates can apply offline form for NCERT Professor Jobs on or before the last date .
Dear Candidate here is good news for you related to NCERT Recruitment 2017 Notification. National Council of Educational Research & Training has released a notification for 01 JPF Vacancy. Candidate who are interested for this NCERT Operator Jobs can fill Application form. At first applicants should check What is Eligibility Criteria For NCERT 01 JPF Vacancy. If candidate are eligible then they are go to attend Walk In Interview on 24th August 2017. Candidate may submit their Bio-data online on [email protected] on or before 23rd August 2017.
About NCERT is known as National Council of Educational Research & Training New Delhi. Now department has released vacancy for recruiting candidates through Walk In Interview. It is great opportunity for all the candidate who have done Master degree & Graduation. We are providing here for all the details related to NCERT Recruitment 2017. For more details Like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale selection criteria etc. In any candidate may think what is Walk in Interview center the we are also provide postal address in given below section.
Overview Of NCERT Recruitment 2017 For 31 DTP Operator & JPF Vacancy
Name od Department : National Council of Educational Research & Training
Popular As : NCERT
Job Category : Govt. Jobs
Official Website : www.ncert.nic.in
Total Vacancy : 01 Post
Name of Post : Junior Project Fellow Vacancy
Important Link For NCERT Notification For JPF Vacancy :
JPF Vacancy Advt. No. : F-1-12/2017-18/ DCS
NCERT Notification Date : 07.08.2017
Last Date For Apply & Walking Interview Date : 24th August 2017
What Is Eligibility Criteria For NCERT Recruitment 2017, Explanation about Required Qualification & Age Criteria ?
Educational Qualification For NCERET JPF Recruitment 2017 : Applicants should have done Master degree in Hindi/ Sanskrit for JPF Junior Fellow Vacancy. Minimum 50% marks required for this NCERT jobs.
Age Limit For NCERT Jobs 2017 : Age of the candidates fort NCERT Recruitment 2017 for JPF vacancy should be not more than 40 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per Department rules & regulation for NCERT Jobs 2017.
Pay Scale For JPF Jobs : Qualified candidate will get good salary for NCERT Jobs. Rs. 14000/- to 16000/- For DEL Junior Fellow Post.
Required Application Fee : There is no need to pay any application fee for applying NCERT Vacancy Application form.
NCERT Operator recruitment 2017 Selection Method : Selection of the qualified candidates for NCERT Recruitment 2017 will based on Walk in Interview. Skill will be conducted on Interview time. Venue of interview for JPF Jobs s mention below.
How I Fill Application Form For NCERT Recruitment 2017 – NCERT Jobs Application form ?
Eligible Candidates can fill application form for 01 JPF vacancy from here. Read the given below steps & follow it while filling NCERT Jobs Application form :
- Applicants log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in.
- Now click on Official NCERT DTP Operator Jobs notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- Now click on Download Application form.
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Attach your passport size photo & required documents with application form. Recheck all details before submission.
- Now bring Application form & Go to attend walk in Interview.
NCERT Vacancies Interview Venue For Junior Project Fellow :
Department of Education in languages,
Room No. 210, 2nd Floor, CIET Building, NCERT,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Links which is Important for NCERT Recruitment 2017 For JPF Jobs
Check official Notification & Application Form for Junior Project Fellow vacancy
NCERT Recruitment 2017 For 01 JPF vacancies. Candidates can fill application form for NCERT Vacancy & attend walk in Interview on 24.08.2017 at 11:00 AM.