Are You finding NCERT Syllabus PDF 2019? National Council Of Education Research And Training will organize the written exam for 17 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. The Department will announce the written examination date coming soon. Applicants who pass in written exam can participate in Skill Test on Computer. Candidates can download the NCERT Exam Syllabus PDF 2019. The Jobs in NCERT is allotted for Ex-Servicemen and PWD Category. Applicants can read carefully more information as given below article.
Fresh Update as on : 20.07.2019 NCERT will going to conduct examination for 17 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. The Department will announce the exam date shorty. Candidates may download NCERT Syllabus 2019 from here.
Summary Of Information For NCERT Examination 2019 | NCERT LDC Syllabus 2019
|Department Name||National Council Of Education Research And Training|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
|Vacancy Title||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total Posts||17 Posts|
|Selection Criteria||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Soon|
|Download NCERT Syllabus PDF||Available Now|
Check Here Exam Pattern, Centre & Selection Process for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2019 | NCERT LDC Exam Syllabus 2019
|NCERT Exam Date||Announce Soon|
|NCERT LDC Syllabus 2019 | Number of Examination||
|NCERT Exam Syllabus| Written Exam Pattern 2019||
1. General Knowledge
2. General English
3. Written Expression- 50 Marks (Descriptive type)
|Download NCERT Syllabus 2019| Skill Test On Computer||
|Download NCERT LDC Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
|NCERT Lower Division Clerk Syllabus | NCERT Notification 2019||Click Here|
Topic Wise Subject For NCERT LDC Examination 2019 | NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
NCERT Exam Syllabus PDF 2019 For General knowledge
- History – India
- Science & Technology
- Geography – India
- General Polity
- Economy – India
- Environmental Studies
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Current Events – National & International
- Culture & Heritage – India
- Correct use of words
- The correctness of Sentences
- Use of common phrases
Most Related Asked Question For NCERT LDC Exam 2019 | NCERT Exam Syllabus 2019
- First of all, Go to officials website i.e. ncert.nic.in
- Applicants can find the NCERT LDC Syllabus PDF 2019 download link.
- Click it and download the NCERT Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019.
- Take out a print of NCERT Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2019.
Candidates, Are you preparing for TGT PGT Exam & Looking for NCERT Syllabus ??? if yes, than in this article you can get full information about Teacher Exam Syllabus 2017. National Council for Education Research and Training will be organizing written examination for 54 Teacher vacancies soon. Applicants who have filled application form for 54 TGT PGT Vacancies can check post wise Written Examination Pattern from here. In this article our team is providing Topic wise NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus Pdf. Interested candidates can check Full Exam Syllabus & Also Download NCERT Exam Syllabus PDF from here.
Check NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017, NCERT Teacher Exam Pattern
|Name of the Department||National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT).|
|Name of the Exam||TGT PGT (Teacher) Exam 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||54 posts|
|Examination Date||October-November 2017.|
|Selection Process||Written Test only|
|Download NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017||Available Now.|
NCERT Recruitment 2017 Highlights – Get TGT PGT Exam Date
National Council for Education Research and Training earlier published an advertisement for recruitment for 31 Posts for PGT and 23 Posts for TGT Vacancy. The applicants can send their completely filled application form before 15th September 2017. Those applicants will get the chance to appear for NCERT TGT PGT Exam 2017 whose application form will be submitted successfully. The applicants who want to start their preparation for Teacher vacancy should download the NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 from here at naukri.today.
What is the NCERT PGT Selection Process 2017 ? Check NCERT TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2017 – 18
Selection Process for NCERT TGT PGT Vacancies 2017
Applicants who have applied for NCERT Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy can check the selection process here. The participants will be shortlisted, according to their performance in the Written Test which may be conducted in the month of October or November 2017. Those candidates who want the detailed information regarding NCERT TGT Selection Process can refer the official links given below the article. Applicants can download the NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 from the official links given in the end.
NCERT TGT PGT Exam Scheme 2017 – 18
The candidates preparing for NCERT Teacher Exam 2017 can check the NCERT Exam Scheme 2017. You can also check the details for Exam Pattern for TGT PGT Vacancy which is mention below. As we know that NCERT Syllabus 2017 is very important from the exam point of view. Read the below article for NCERT Exam Scheme for Principle, Vice Principle and Head Master, Head Mistress & Also check from official website.
01. NCERT Principle Exam Pattern 2017 : There will be total 150 question in the Written Test for total 150 Marks. Candidates will have three subjects – Academics, Administration & Finance and General Aptitude. Each subject will have 50 question for 50 marks . The Time Duration for the NCERT 2017 Exam will be 02 Hours 30 Minutes. The applicants will have 16 Question from General Knowledge, 12 Questions from Reasoning Aptitude, 14 Questions from Hindi and English Language in the General Aptitude section.
02. NCERT Head Master Exam Scheme 2017 : Candidates will have total 150 question in the NCERT Exam 2017 for total 150 Marks. You will have two sections i.e. Academics and General Aptitude. There will be 100 Question in the Academics section and 50 Questions in the General Aptitude Section. Applicants will have 02 hours and 30 minutes to complete the Written Exam. Participants will have 16 Question from General Knowledge, 12 Questions from Reasoning Aptitude, 06 Question from Reasoning Aptitude, 14 Questions from Hindi and English Language in the General Aptitude section.
03. Exam Pattern for NCERT PGT Vacancy 2017 :
04. Exam Scheme for NCERT TGT Positions 2017 :
Topics to Study for NCERT TGT PGT Vacancy | Check NCERT Syllabus 2017
You can download the NCERT Teacher Vacancy Syllabus here. As we all know that to prepare well for exam NCERT Teacher Job Syllabus is very important. So here our team is proving you the complete subject wise details for the NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017.
Topics for General Knowledge – NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017
- Current Affairs
- Events of national and International importance
- History of national and international movements
- India and world geography Indian polity and governance
- Economic and social development
- General issues on environment
NCERT Teacher Vacancy Exam Syllabus 2017 Reasoning Aptitude Topics.
- General mental and analytical ability
- Verbal or logical reasoning
- Relation and hierarchies
- Truth statement
- Coding and decoding
- Situational reasoning
- Series and pattern involving words and alphabets
NCERT Syllabus 2017 for TGT Post – Topics for Quantitative aptitude
- Two or three dimensional
- Ven diagrams
- Number pattern, series, sequence
- Basic numeracy
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Direction Sense
- Analysis and Interpretations in various contexts
NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 of English and Hindi Language
- Proficiency related to language
- Elements of language
- Pedagogy of language development
- Communication and comprehension ability
- Writing proficiency
Important Links For NCERT Syllabus 2017 For TGT PGT Vacancy
Conclusion : NCERT TGT PGT Syllabus 2017 is available now. Candidates who have applied for the the Teacher Jobs 2017-18 can download the NCERT Syllabus 2017 here. Applicants can also download the NCERT TGT PGT Recruitment notification pdf from the official links provided above.