North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is going to conduct NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 for 46 Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy 2020 before or on 28.02.2020. Candidates should also have to submit the receipt of filled up application form along with self-attested copies of certificates till 09.03.2020. You can read all the details about NEEPCO Vacancy 2020 from this article.
Fresh Update (10.02.2020): The online registrations for NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy 2020 will get closed on 28th February 2020. Candidates can fill online registrations for Apprenticeship from direct link as mention below.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020, Highlights Of NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020
Name of the Organization: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Posts: 46 Posts
Last Date: 28.02.2020
Apply Mode: Online and Offline Both
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: neepco.co.in
Commonly Asked Queries For NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy 2020, NEEPCO Jobs 2020
What Is Closing Date To Apply For NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Starting Date of Online Registration: 05th February 2020
Closing Date of online registrations for NEEPCO Recruitment: 28th February 2020
Due date of receipt of filled up registration form along with self attested copies of respective certificates: 09th March 2020
What Are The Necessary Educational Qualifications For NEEPCO Vacancy 2020?
Diploma holders can apply for NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020. For more information, you can refer NEEPCO Notification 2020.
How Much Year Old Candidates Can Apply For NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020?
18 years to 28 years old candidates can apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2020. The relaxation in maximum age for other castes will get applicable as per Goverment of India Rules.
What Is Application Fee For NEEPCO Jobs 2020?
Those aspirants who apply for NEEPCO Bharti 2020 will get exempted by fee payment with the online form. Thus, All categorized aspirants will be free from the Application Fee for NEEPCO 2020 Vacancy.
How Can I Select For Apprenticeship In NEEPCO Department?
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Department will select the candidates on the basis of Interview only.
What Is Salary For NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy 2020?
Selected candidates will get offered by a good amount as their salary for Apprenticeship. Candidates can check post wise salary details for NEEPCO Vacancy 2020 from here:
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology): Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Trade Apprentice:Rs. 14,877/- Per Month
How To Apply For NEEPCO Recruitment 2020? NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEEPCO.
- Go to the Home page of NEEPCO Official Website.
- Candidates should click on the NEEPCO Advertisement Pdf and read it completely.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the required details in the NEEPCO Online Application Form.
- Candidates should also upload the scanned images of relevant certificates, passport size photo and signature in the online form.
- Recheck the online application form before the submission.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take the hard copy of the submitted online form.
- Attach the self attested copies of respective certificates and submit it at the department’s postal address as mention here.
Department’s Postal Address:
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment,
NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound,
Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya.
Important Links For NEEPCO Jobs 2020:
Conclusion: NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 is going to conduct for 46 Apprentice posts. The last date for submission of NEEPCO Online Form 2020 is 28.02.2020.