Are you looking for NIELIT Recruitment 2019 then read this full page. Recently, the National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology (NIELIT) Chandigarh has released a fresh notification on its official website. There are a total of 196 Senior and Junior Faculty Posts available. Interested candidates may submit an application form in a prescribed format between 2.06.2019 and 1.07.2019. Here complete details regarding NIELIT Vacancy 2019 are mentioning below. if you have interested in this NIELIT Jobs 2019 can submit the application form before the last date. For more updates check the below details carefully.
Brief Details of NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 | Check NIELIT Faculty Jobs 2019
|Name of the Authority||National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology|
|Well Known as||NIELIT Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Senior & Junior Faculty|
|NIELIT Vacancy No.||196 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply Application||01.07.2019|
|NIELIT Recruitment 2019 Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|NIELIT Jobs Location||Chandigarh, Punjab|
What is the Eligibility for NIELIT Senior Faculty Recruitment 2019
| NIELIT Chandigarh Jobs 2019
|Starting Date for NIELIT Chandigarh Application||02.06.2019|
|NIELIT Application Form Last Date||01.07.2019|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Senior Faculty||136 Posts|
|Junior Faculty||60 Posts|
For Junior Faculty: MCA/ B.Tech ( CS/IT)/ B.E. (CS/IT) / MSc. (CS/IT)/ NIELIT ‘B’ Level/ Master in Computer Management (MCM) or qualification higher than these qualifications in the field of CS/IT.
a) BCA/BSc (CS/IT)/ BIT/ NIELIT ‘A’/ PGDCA and
For Senior Faculty: NIELIT ‘O’ Level/ 12th pass with Diploma in CAM-DTP/ CABA-MDTP or qualification higher than these qualifications in the field of CS/IT
|NIELIT Jobs 2019 Age Criteria||
|NIELIT Chandigarh Selection Process||Based on the Interview Test Through Skype|
|NIELIT Pay Scale for Faculty Jobs||
|Application Fee||All category candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- through NEFT/ RTGS.|
|NIELIT Chandigarh Notification 2019 PDF||Short Notification | Detailed Notification|
|Download NIELIT Application Form||Download Here|
Some Important Instruction About NIELIT Faculty Recruitment 2019 Chandigarh
How to Submit an Application Fee for NIELIT Chandigarh Jobs 2019?
Candidates who are going to fill the application form will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 350/- through NEFT/ RTGS. the details for NEFT are mentioned below:
Account Name: NIELIT, Chandigarh
Account No.: 7854005900000019
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Account Type: Current
Branch: College Road, Rupnagar
IFSC Code: PUNB0040800
How will Candidates be selected for NIELIT faculty Jobs in Chandigarh?
After applied for NIELIT Chandigarh Faculty Vacancy 2019, the shortlisted candidate’s list will be displayed on the official website. Candidates whose name appeared in this list will be called for Online Interview test through skype. No separate Call Letter or TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview test.
How to Submit the Application Form for NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NIELIT, Chandigarh.
Now search for the link NIELIT Chandigarh Advertisement.
After Read details Download NIELIT Application Form.
Fill the NIELIT Jobs Application Form with all required details.
Attach all required documents attested copies along with the form.
Make Payment of fee offline.
At last, send the application format given postal address.
Take a hard copy for further uses.
Where to Send the NIELIT Vacancy 2019 Application Form | NIELIT Chandigarh Address
Fully filled application form with all required documents is to be sent at NEILIT Chandigarh. Application form should be submitted before or on the last date mentioned above.
Conclusion: NIELIT Chandigarh is going to hire candidates for 196 Senior and Junior Faculty posts. This NIELIT Recruitment is contractual basis jobs which application form should be submitted in the prescribed format till the last date.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released a NIELIT Recruitment 2017 notification. There are 340 Scientist-‘B’ Group-A and Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-B vacancy. An applicant can submit the NIELIT Scientist application form through online mode. The closing date for the Submit Application form is 28.08.2017. In this article, we are providing all the details about NIELIT 340 Scientist vacancy 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to apply online, Application fee, etc.
What is NIELIT? NIELIT stands for the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. The former is known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. The society is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. At the present time, NIELIT has thirty 35 offices. It’s Headquarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 800 institutes.
Brief Details about the NIELIT recruitment 2017 For Scientist-b Vacancy
Name of Department: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Advertisement No. : NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Name of Jobs: Scientist-‘B’ Group-A and Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-B
Total No. of Vacancy: 340 posts
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Official Website: http://www.nielit.gov.in
What are the Important Date for NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment Notification 2017 :
Notification Releasing Date: 27.07.2017
Opening date for Registration form: 28.07.2017
Closing date for Submit Application form: 28.08.2017
Division of NIELIT Delhi Scientist & & Scientific/ Technical Assistant Vacancy :
Here we are providing a table for applicants, here candidates can check the Name of vacancy, Number of Vacancy and Number of Reservations, Pay Scale for the vacancies.
|Sl. No.||Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts and Reservations||Pay Scale|
|01.||Scientist-‘B’ Group-A||81 posts (UR-42, SC-12, ST-06, OBC-21)||Level-10, Pay Scale- Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|02.||Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-B||259 posts (UR-133, SC-38, ST-19, OBC-69)||Level-6, Pay Scale- Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-|
What Eligibility Criteria required for the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 For Scientist-‘B’ Group-A Jobs?
NIELIT Scientist & Technical Assistant Essential Educational/Professional Qualifications and Experience :
- NIELIT Scientist Educational Qualification & Experience : BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engineer, BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology, BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication, BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication, M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of admissible experience, M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of suitable/Relevant experience.
- NIELIT Scientific/ Technical Assistant Educational Qualification & Experience: M.Sc./ MS/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech anyone out of these or in the combination of below describe fields:
- Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design.
What is NIELIT Delhi Scientist Recruitment 2017 Age Limit & Age Relaxation?
- Upper Age limits not more than 30 years as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017.
- Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Government Servant/ Ex-Servicemen and other special category is in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government.
- Age Relaxation is category wise is given below table check it.
|Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Central Civilian Govt. employees||05 years|
NIELIT Scientist & Scientist Assistant Application Fees: The General and all other aspirants shall pay the Application Fee of Rs. 800 via online payment mode through application software only. Applicants can not deposit application Fee via any other mode like Demand Draft(DD), Pay Order, Cheque or Challan, this will not be accepted by NIELIT department.
What is the Selection Process for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 For Scientist-‘B’ Group-A and Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ Group-B exam?
- The final selection of eligible and capable applicants for Joining the vacancy of Scientist-‘B’ will be based on both the performances of the written exam and interview. The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. Qualify with the minimum qualifying marks is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted aspirants for the job of Scientist B, who have qualified the written examination, will be called for an interview.
- For the job of Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A,’ there will be no interview. the applicant has only qualified the written examination.
- Verification of required documents will be done at the time of the interview for the recruitment of Scientist-‘B’. For the vacancy of Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘, A’ verification of documents will be complete before the appointment.
How to fill NIELIT Scientist-b application form through NIELIT Recruitment 2017?
On behalf of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Application form inviting for 340 Scientist-‘B’ Group- A & Scientific/ Technical Assistant Group-B. Candidates who want to fill the application form for the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 can apply from 28.07.2017 to 28.08.2017.
- The first applicant who wants to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 should visit the official website.
- Then search the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 & click on it.
- Read the whole notification instruction carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online.
- Fill the educational and personal details without error.
- Upload the passport size scan photo & signature.
- Candidate should recheck the application form and click on the submit tab.
- Then deposit your application fee through an online payment mode.
Important links for NIELIT recruitment 2017- 340 Scientist and Scientist/Technical Assistant
Conclusion NIELIT Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has announced Recruitment for the 340 Scientist & Scientist/Technical Assistant. The aspirant who wants to apply for this vacancy can apply form 28th July 2017 to 28th August 2017 through online mode.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online For 32 Scientific Assistant, Tradesman & Other Vacancy
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has announced recruiting notification of 32 Scientific Officer(SB), Scientific Assistant & Tradesman Post. Applicants who are Interested in NIELIT Recruitment 2017 may fill the Online Application Form here till the last date 21st August 2017 up to 5 P.M. Online Registration Process for NIELIT Vacancy has started on 21st July 2017. Other information you can check about nielit.gov.in 2017 Vacancy Notification which is given below.
NIELIT Delhi Recruitment Details: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is also Known as NIELIT. Recently, the Department has Invited application for appointing candidates on 32 Various Vacancy. This is a Good Job Opportunity for Applicant who are searching for Govt. Job. Candidates who are interested & going to fill online form for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Jobs should check Required Qualification, Selection Criteria & Other details from the below article.
Short Detail About NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | Delhi NIELIT Vacancy 2017
Name of Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Also Known as NIELIT
Job Category: Govt. Job
Name of Vacancy: Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant & Tradesman
Total No. Of Post: 32 Post
Official Portal: www.nielit.gov.in
Division of NIELIT Delhi Vacancy 2017 Brief Information
- Scientific Officer ‘SB’ (Group B): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ (Group B): 17 Post
- Tradesman ‘B’: 14 Post
Important Dates for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | nielit.gov.in vacancy 2017
Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL//2017/6
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21st July 2017.
Last Date for Submitting Tradesman Bharti Application Form: 21st August 2017.
How Can I Check Eligibility Criteria for Delhi NIELIT Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Vacancy 2017?
Applicant Who are Interested in NIELIT Job 2017, you can check Required Eligibility Standard for Various which is given Below :
How I Check Education Qualification For NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2017?
- For Scientific Officer/ Assistant Post: candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree in respective trade from any recognized University for NIELIT Scientific Assistant Jobs.
- For Tradesman Vacancy: Matric Pass Candidates with having minimum 03 years of Work experience is required for applying online form for NIELIT Tradesman Vacancy 2017.
What is Required Age Limit For Delhi NIELIT Bharti 2017 :
The age of the candidates for NIELIT Scientific Assistant & Scientific Officer must be not more than 30 years. Those Candidates are applying for the Post of NIELIT Tradesman Bharti, age must be not more than 25 years. Relaxation in age should be applicable as per rule and regulations of Government for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 :
A candidate who is Selected for NIELIT Vacancy will pay band as per Government Norms. Check post wise monthly salary which is shown in below table :
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Scientific Officer (SB) GROUP -B||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with Grade Pay : Rs. 4,600|
|2.||Scientific Assistant (A) GROUP -B||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 with Grade Pay : Rs. 4,200|
|3.||Tradesman||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 with Grade Pay : Rs.1,900|
How much Application Fee Required for Delhi NIELIT Tradesman Recruitment 2017? | NIELIT Delhi Jobs
Applicants who are belonging unreserved category need to pay Rs. 800/- for NIELIT Jobs 2017. Candidates of ST/SC and PWD/ Female Category candidates must be paid Rs. 400/- for filling online form for NIELIT Vacancy 2017.
What is the Selection Process for NIELIT Bharti 2017, Examination Pattern for Tradesman & Scientific Asst/ Officer Jobs?
Selection of the candidates for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 will be Based on the Written Exam and Interview. The NIELIT Written Examination will Objective type and OMR based. Applicant Who Clears the written test should have appeared in the interview. The final selection of the candidates will make after a Personal interview.
NIELIT Exam Pattern for Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2017
The NIELIT Written Examination will Objective type and OMR based. For Every Question will Carry 1 mark and 0.5 Marks will be deducted for each wrong Answer. Minimum qualifying marks for passing the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for ST/SC Candidates. Written Exam will contain a total 120 Objective type Question Consisting of 60 questions from the respective stream and 60 questions from Generic Area for the post of Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant.
Streamwise weightage of Written Exam Paper for Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant :
|CS||60% CS||20% Electronics||20% of IT|
|IT||60% of IT||20% Electronics||20% CS|
|Electronics||60% Electronics||20% CS||20% of IT|
How Can I Apply the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form? Process of filling Scientific Assistant Vacancy Online form
Eligible or interested candidates may apply Application form through online mode for NIELIT Vacancy before the last date 21.08.2017. Applicants must read the given steps which are helpful for applying online form for Scientific Assistant Vacancy :
- First of All, Eligible applicants open NIELIT Website nielit.gov.in.
- Then Should Search “NIELIT Notification 2017” and Click on it.
- Now read all the instructions from notification properly.
- Read all details Very Carefully.
- If you are Eligible Then Click on Apply Online Link.
- Full fill all details in NIELIT Application Form.
- Upload Recent Passport size Photograph, Signature and relevant documents.
- Then Payment Application fee For NIELIT Online Form.
- Recheck all details After Filling the Application form.
- Then click on The Submit Button.
- Save and take a printout of the NIELIT Jobs Application Form for future use.
Important Link for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 | NIELIT SB Vacancy 2017
Conclusion of NIELIT Recruitment 2017: Department has issued 32 Scientific Assistant/ Officer & Tradesman vacancy Notification. Eligible candidates can fill online form for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2017 before the last date that is 21.08.2017.
Candidates who willing to join the NIELIT Department may Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2016. As recently the department has released the notification for 60 Scientist B in MeitY. Candidates who are eligible for NIELIT Jobs may submit the online application form. The application form can submit through official website on or before 24.10.2016. Further complete details of the NIELIT Recruitment is given below.
Know About NIELIT Department : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology(Moeit). Head office of the NIELIT Department is situated in New Delhi. NIELIT Department wants to be leader in the development industry oriented quality education and training in the field of information,Electronics and Communication Technology(IECT).
Collect Information for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 | NIELIT Vacancy :
Name of the Department : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Official Website : nielit.gov.in
Job Cadre : Govt Job
Job Location : New Delhi
Apply Mode : Online
Total no. of Posts : 60 Vacancy
Name of the Post : Scientist B in MeitY
|Organization||BE/B.Tech in CS||BE/B.Tech in IT||BE/B.Tech in EC/Electronics & Telecommunication||M.Sc.with 1year relevant experience||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 | NIELIT Jobs :
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Scientist Jobs : Candidates who wants to apply for the NIELIT Posts must posses BE/B.Tech degree in their relevant department. Degree can recognized from any university or under Central or State or UGC with 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit for NIELIT Vacancy : Maximum Age Limit for the NIELIT Scientist Vacancy is 30 Years. Age Relaxation will done as per according to the govt. rules.
Application Fee for NIELIT Recruitment : Candidates related to SC/ST/OBC/PWD have to submit 400/- as application fee and Gen Category 800/- is application fee for NIELIT Vacancy.
Pay Scale of selected Candidates : Candidates will paid pay band 15600-39100/- + 5400 as grade pay with PB 3.
NIELIT Selection Process | Scientist B in MeitY Exam Pattern :
Selection of the candidates will based on the Written Examination. Written Exam will be in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions format. Written Exam will consist of total 120 Questions. 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions from generic area. Each questions will asked for 1 mark and negative making will also done @0.25 for each wrong answer. Candidates who want to get selected for the NIELIT Jobs have to pass the selection criteria. After the Written Exam Personal Interview will organize only for the qualified candidates. Final result will declare on the basis of the performance of the candidates. Combined performance of the Written Exam and Interview will counted.
|Written Exam Center||Interview Center|
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 – NIELIT Vacancy Application Form :
Candidates who are eligible for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 may apply online through its official website. NIELIT Application Form can submitted only in online mode on or before 24.10.2016. Follow some steps to Apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2016 as given below :
- Log on to the official website of NIELIT nielit.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Open the Scientist B in MeitY NIELIT Recruitment link.
- Read the complete NIELIT Vacancy notification completely.
- Click on the Apply Link given.
- Fill the complete required details and submit the form.
- Submit the NIELIT Application Fee.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Important Dates of the NIELIT Recruitment 2016 | NIELIT Jobs :
Advt. No. : 05/09/2016/NDL/SER
Start Date to Apply : 23.09.2016
Last Date to Apply : 24.10.2016
NIELIT Recruitment 2016 | NIELIT Vacancy : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released notification for 60 scientist B Posts in Meit. interested candidates for NIELIT Jobs can submit application on or before 24.10.2016. For further details you may visit to the official website.